Shia militias execute boy in the name of Fatima

Husayn

Shia militias execute boy in the name of Fatima
« on: April 17, 2015, 04:15:37 AM »
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Bolani Muslim

Re: Shia militias execute boy in the name of Fatima
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 05:10:41 AM »
I told my cousin about this happening when he told me that NO shia has done terrorism. He responded that it must be fake since Shias are followers of Ahlul Bayt. I showed him the video and his only response was that most of the soldiers (that killed the boy) are Sunni and only a few shias were with them.  :-\

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 07:01:23 AM »
one thing for sure, bombing, hijacking, kidnapping for assasination or for ransom & general terrorism were pioneered by shia & secular groups not sunni.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 01:28:34 PM »
I told my cousin about this happening when he told me that NO shia has done terrorism. He responded that it must be fake since Shias are followers of Ahlul Bayt. I showed him the video and his only response was that most of the soldiers (that killed the boy) are Sunni and only a few shias were with them.  :-\

This is called the fallacy of the "No True Scotsman" [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman] (even we Sunnis sometimes employ it, but it is a wrong use of logic).

Optimus Prime

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 02:55:16 PM »
May Allah accept his shahadat.

Sheikh

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 06:25:22 PM »
I showed this to a friend who said that:

1.) He is older than 9 years old
2.) He was a member of ISIS
3.) He killed people
4.) Iraqi children are starving

Therefore, it's okay to murder him and shout "Ya Zahraaaaa".

Gave me a stomachache. 

Hani

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 11:31:30 PM »
The fact that we Ahlul-Sunnah criticize ISIS and condemn them, yet the Shia will justify EVERYTHING done by Shia terror squads, shows the nature of this brainwashed cult of injustice.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 02:15:32 AM »
exactly what Hani said, it shows that Ahlussunnah is the just & fair group, because we will always condemn person or groups which commit atrocities even when its done against our proven most merciless enemy, shia. On the other hand, Shia protect person like Bashar who was infidel according to their own belief & shia terrorist groups just because they massacred Sunni.

Rationalist

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2015, 02:39:30 AM »
How can Iraq have a majority Sunni military ? The taqiyyah of his sect really fools no one.

Rationalist

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2015, 02:40:58 AM »
The fact that we Ahlul-Sunnah criticize ISIS and condemn them, yet the Shia will justify EVERYTHING done by Shia terror squads, shows the nature of this brainwashed cult of injustice.
Not only that. Many 12ers are justifying the Syrian army's attacks on innocent civilians. 

Rationalist

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2015, 02:42:38 AM »
exactly what Hani said, it shows that Ahlussunnah is the just & fair group, because we will always condemn person or groups which commit atrocities even when its done against our proven most merciless enemy, shia. On the other hand, Shia protect person like Bashar who was infidel according to their own belief & shia terrorist groups just because they massacred Sunni.

Its gets worse. When they see the terrorist who identify themselves as Sunnis, they tell their crowd these ones are reviving the Sunnah of Umar.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2015, 05:30:21 AM »
Its gets worse. When they see the terrorist who identify themselves as Sunnis, they tell their crowd these ones are reviving the Sunnah of Umar.

As the conflict drags on and gets uglier, I think we Sunnis will not even bother if we are called "tools of the Zionists" or "Zionists" outright, - because the embodiment of evil will have become the "Shias", not the "Jews" so an open alliance with Israel will have become preferable to peace with Iran/Southern Iraq (and vice-versa in their case, they will not care if they are termed "murderers of children" or whatever even if true, in their minds at least they are not "Umaris", "Umawwis", etc.). This is the reality of war, so we should watch out.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 05:32:02 AM by MuslimAnswers »

Hadrami

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2015, 07:12:13 AM »
there is far less chance of sunni - israel alliance than shia israel. Although they dont have diplomaric relation, but Iran has much closer grassroot ties with the jews & israel than any sunni countries.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2015, 12:05:40 PM »
^

On one level this is true from the cultural standpoint. Then again, these are the things about wars: Alliances are made based on trying to block the enemy, the highest embodiment of all evil. I can visualize a time when the Saudis and even many Sunnis may not be so offended by someone like Netanyahu saying that there are shared goals between them...the urgency to block and defeat Iran/Hezbollah, etc. may just be too great to consider such statements that big of a deal (i.e. they would rather be seen as Zionist-appeasers than Shia-appeasers, such is the dynamics of warfare).

[Ideologically as well, it does not seem difficult to put forth an argument for this: Those who commit atrocities and oppression from the Ahl ul Kitaab are less evil when compared to those who commit atrocities and oppression from the Zanaadiqah... and it can be employed by either Sunnis or Shias against each other].
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 12:11:10 PM by MuslimAnswers »

MissyB786

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2015, 12:41:28 PM »
I feel sick :'( Innaillilahi wa innalillahi rajioon, a child as well.

These murdering scumbags supporting that murdering scumbag Assad! Where is this Iraq? Syria?

Rationalist

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 07:30:27 PM »
To get a better understanding of behind this psychology, refer to this clip by Finkelstein. He talks about how the Israeli think that they have the most moral army in the world. (14:30 min mark). Then refer to Finkelstein talking about how humans have a limitless tendency for self deception. (15:40 min mark).

Now compare this psychology to the psychology of the  Rafidah.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 07:32:14 PM by Rationalist »

Sheikh

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 07:08:09 AM »
These murdering scumbags supporting that murdering scumbag Assad! Where is this Iraq? Syria?

Tikrit, Iraq.