TwelverShia.net Forum

Shia The Most Hypocritical & Weak Minded People I Have Ever Dealt With

ayatolakoala

• +1/-1
  • The One and Only Tree Hugger Ayatola
    • Anti Majos Indonesia Malaysia
  • Religion: Sunni
We all know how shia love to insult the noble companion of Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam, some of his wives etc. Shia even do that here and we put up with it and for few years I think there were less than 5 shias banned in this forum only due to irrelevant copy/paste spamming.

The last thing shia want to do is a real discussion and once they realise their copy/paste doesn't work and realise a sunni refute them easily, that sunni will be on their watch list to be banned for the simplest comment. Shia are bunch of sensitive fairies with inferior complex who look for any reason to shut down anyone once their idiotic arguments don't work. I was hesistant to join shitchat, because i know what shia are like, but curious what it will be like. Logged in and in just 3 days got banned. Reason was a shia admin commented that sunni are frustrated post muharram and when i asked why should we when it were shia who mud bathing, slapping themselves up, which are all true, she immediately ban me for it saying i insulted shia ritual. Why saying mud bathing an insult when i see shia are doing that, rolling around in mud, slap themselves up etc? That's how weak minded & sensitive those people are. They like to say they're smart, logical and strong, but that's because they never let anyone to take them on fairly. Once they see they can't easily bully a sunni, they will cracked and you'll be censored & banned.

Anyone got example of simple thing that got you banned by shias?

And funny thing shia always telling us to go to their forum to debate :D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:41:26 AM by ayatolakoala »
Only accept khums payments in the form of delicious eucalyptus leaves

Rationalist

Re: Shia The Most Hypocritical & Weak Minded People I Have Ever Dealt With
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 02:31:01 AM »
I was on Shiachat from 2004- 2010. They finally banned me by claiming I was too anti-shia. However, the admins at the time, is no longer a 12er, and we are speaking on good terms now.

Hani

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 05:21:21 AM »
I was banned in 2 days, they banned because I posted a narration from al Kafi where their Imam was giving horrible advice to followers.

When we challenge them to debate on our forum, where they would have all the freedom, they hesitate cowardly and request us to make accounts on their lame forums, when we do, they ban us quickly for the slightest non-issues.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 05:22:48 AM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Moin

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 12:47:58 AM »
Years back I used to be somewhat active there. Now my posts need to be approved before it appears.

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 10:42:58 PM »
Over the years, I have been informed by other moderators that they are watching me. I guess they thought they can convert me, but since it didn't happen, I was becoming dangerous.