TwelverShia.net Forum

Shiachat admit most of ahle bayt were misguided

zaid_ibn_ali

Shiachat admit most of ahle bayt were misguided
« on: August 17, 2015, 01:59:01 PM »
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235031966-12ers-believe-majority-ahle-bayt-were-misguided/page-2#entry2830256

They are all over the place. Faced with the question, they can't decide who were ahle bayt, they are trying to separate ahle bayt, they admit majority were misguided. One even went as far as to say if Zayd ibn Ali was infront of him he would tell Zayd that he is not from ahle bayt!

Ebn Hussein

Re: Shiachat admit most of ahle bayt were misguided
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 03:29:59 PM »
This is why the scholars correctly say that the Rafidah ARE in the fact the enemies of Ahl Al-Bayt, they have made more takfir on the Ahl Al-Bayt than the classical Nasibis themselves. All due to what? Due to an alien belief about 12 PARTICULAR Imams that neither the Qur'an supports nor the Sunnah. Hence their top scholars spread the belief of Tahrif Al-Qur'an and then they went on waging war against all those of the Ahl Al-Bayt who opposed their Batini Dozener beliefs. The irony, isn't it? They claim to follow the Qur'an and the 'Itra (progeny), yet their sect was always at the frontline waging war agains the Qur'an and the 'Itra.

EDIT:

I remember watching some lectures of Yasser Al-Khabith in Arabic about their science of Hadith and how he mentioned how Bilal the Sahabi is Majhool (!) acc. to the chain-smoker Khoie. Then he (Al-Khabith) mentioned how there is ikhtilaf about the status of Abdullah Ibn Abbas and that acc. to him and other Shia scholars he is without a shred of doubt an accursed Nasibi who dared to teach in Madinah while the 'the Imam of his time' Zaynd Al-'Abidin was alive. Wallahi pathetic, they just can't stand the reality, major members of the Ahl Al-Bayt like Ibn 'Abbas praised Abu Bakr, Omar and 'Aisha long time after their death, in fact the very same Ibn Abbas who supported Ali in all his wars, was actually a close student of 'Omar.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 03:42:28 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 08:08:06 PM »
^You think you can find the video again? I wonder what the people on SC would think :p

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 11:16:57 PM »
^You think you can find the video again? I wonder what the people on SC would think :p

No, but it's not important anyway (it was in one of his long Dirayah lectures on youtube), it's not a secret, you can call into his show and he will insult the Ahl Al-Bayt like Ibn 'Abbas right in your face, while at the same time sending endless blessings of accursed looking hooked noseed Persian magians like Sadiq Shirazi (who are as Arab and Hashimi as North Korea is democratic).
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 03:04:50 AM »
The Dozeners glorify Al Ahwal aka Shaitaan al Taq for saying that the Shia can refuse the orders of Imam Zayd bin Ali, and how Imam Jafar gave them the permission to do so.

Hani

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 04:36:23 AM »
Wow I'm reading and its ridiculous, they're scum literally, the disrespect they have towards Ahlul-Bayt is astounding.

They're writing things like:

"The rightly guided are from the Ahl al-Bayt a.s. but not all members of the Ahl al-Bayt a.s. are rightly guided."

And

"Rasulallah(saww), never said to follow and love EVERY single member of his descendents. Neither were all of them ahlul bayt. Through sahih hadiths only 14 individuals are considered to be from Ahlul bayt(AS)."

And

"I don't know why you keep talking about "ahlulbayt" being misguided. The ahlulbayt consists of the Prophet salallahu w aalahi wasalam, Imam Ali, Sayeda Fatima, her sons Hasan and Hussein, and the remaining nine descendents 3layhum asalam. You need to stop with the misleading comments. It's pretty insulting."

And

"You are the first muslim to tell me that ahlulbayt refers to everyone from the Prophet's lineage. I think the group you are referring to is 'Sayed'. "

Finally their moderator writes:

"The Ahl al-Bayt Khass are 14 عليهم أفضل الصلاة والسلام and we believe they were the epitome of guidance, thus the guides. If you mean by "Ahl al-Bayt" people related the Prophet [sawa] via blood, then why would that bother us? Islam is not tribalism and blood relations save no one. We hold that the majority of the Companions and the Umma at large deviated and are deviated. We believe Imam al-Sadiq عليه السلام's own son al-Aftah is an impostor and deserving of Hellfire. Why would it bother us to say most of Bani Hashim deviated?"

They DISOWNED Ahlul-Bayt pretty much. Sentencing them to hellfire as well.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 04:50:53 AM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 11:30:21 PM »

"Rasulallah(saww), never said to follow and love EVERY single member of his descendents. Neither were all of them ahlul bayt. Through sahih hadiths only 14 individuals are considered to be from Ahlul bayt(AS)."

Last time I checked the 'Itrati hadith in ALL its version (including many weak and disputed ones that the Rafidah always cling to) it says NOTHING about a specific group of Ahl Al-Bayt, in fact the hadith is very 3AAM (general) and NOT Khass (only Ahl Al-Bayt are mentioned in other versions 'itra, that's it). Where did the Prophet ever say that only 14 individuals are part of the Ahl Al-Bayt?! The very person (Zayd) who narrated the Ahl Al-Bayt hadith in Muslim included all major Bani Hashims as Ahl Al-Bayt.

Wallahi how deluded these Rawafidh are.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Husayn

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 01:41:14 AM »
They also disown all of al-Hassan (ra)'s descendants. Probablly because he gave bay'a to Mu'awiyah and Ahlul Kufa hated him for it.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس