TwelverShia.net Forum

Shias to release $10-12 million budget sectarian themed movie

Adil

Shias to release $10-12 million budget sectarian themed movie
« on: January 15, 2020, 04:20:11 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/shia/comments/eo4pb3/hollywood_movie_about_lady_fatima_%D8%B9/

By now I’m sure many of you already know there’s been a project underway to create a Hollywood movie about Lady Fatima ع to bring her story to life. Her noble character, her marriage to Ali ع, her struggle, oppression, and overall message.

The project has completed filming Alhamdulilah and is now in the post-production phase.

The film is expected to debut this year InshaAllah in English to a global audience and translated into Arabic. Some of the confirmed scenes included:

Imam Ali’s ع decisive battle scenes

hadith al-Kissa

poisoning and killing of the Prophet ص by Aisha and Hafsa

the events of Saqifa

The attack on Fatima’s ع house

her death and burial

Budget for the film to date is $10M dollars. The money was used to build two cities, Mecca and Medina, making of the clothing, armour, and weapons of that era, hiring the film crew, camera and equipment rentals.

The faces of the Infallibles will be digitally created in a realistic manner so as not to tell the difference between real human acting and a 100% digital character.

The effort needed for the visual effects and cgi is expected to cost an additional $2M and expected to complete by end of February provided there are no delays.

The film is entirely funded by mo’mineen from all over the world. The biggest number of donors came from Iraq. The largest dollar amounts donated were from Kuwait.

We ask for your Duas, for Allah to allow this film to see the day of light and for the first time ever the story of Fatima Al-Zahra ع to be told to a global audience.

InshaAllah this film will be a gateway for non-Muslims to learn about the true Islam and enter into Tashayu’ en-mass, and for existing Shias to learn about what really happened after the Prophet’s ص death.

Mythbuster1

Re: Shias to release $10-12 million budget sectarian themed movie
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 05:04:43 PM »
10-12 million dollars???..........peanuts.
Setting up Makkah and Madina all your clothes the weapons etc will eat all that up if not more.

Good luck to them it will only be a third rate movie released in Shiite countries 😂😂

That means icepop can’t watch it in Pakistan 😂😂

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 10:11:50 PM »

InshaAllah this film will be a gateway for non-Muslims to learn about the true Islam

It will be a great propaganda tool for the Islamophobes when they see Islam and it's history is portrayed as dark, evil and depressing.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Rationalist

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 04:33:24 AM »
These movies will only expose the reality of the 12er Shia like to hide. I am looking forward to them.

iceman

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 12:00:13 AM »
These movies will only expose the reality of the 12er Shia like to hide. I am looking forward to them.

Then you've got nothing to worry about. I still don't know why you keep sweating though. 😊

iceman

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 12:04:18 AM »

It will be a great propaganda tool for the Islamophobes when they see Islam and it's history is portrayed as dark, evil and depressing.

"when they see Islam and it's history is portrayed as dark, evil and depressing"

Well you've got to thank Saqifa and the Islamic Caliphate for that. They wanted to take matters into their own hands by not bothering with what the Prophet s.a.w had to write and offer. And it's the same people (ISIS) who were following their stance and ideology.

Adil

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 01:24:48 AM »
The Rashdun caliphate has a good reputation in history actually. The sahaba treated people well in conquered terrorities well. It's one of the big reasons that many places were happy to be ruled by Muslims rather than be ruled by romans.

So no amount of made up shia fairytale movies is going to change this.

iceman

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2020, 01:53:16 AM »
The Rashdun caliphate has a good reputation in history actually. The sahaba treated people well in conquered terrorities well. It's one of the big reasons that many places were happy to be ruled by Muslims rather than be ruled by romans.

So no amount of made up shia fairytale movies is going to change this.

People objected to the immature, unreasonable, illegitimate and hasty decision made in Saqifa. Most of the people weren't even aware or consulted about it. The decision was later imposed on people. The war of Zakat. How silly this sounds, the war of Zakat. Basically heavy handed tactics were used and killings went on Muslim on Muslim, those who refused to handover their hard earned Zakat money to the new ruler. Things started to get bad and then worse. Umar was killed and then Usman. And during Ali's Caliphate people rebelled against him on what ever excuse they vould find. You want me to go on. 😊

Adil

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 02:12:05 AM »
People objected to the immature, unreasonable, illegitimate and hasty decision made in Saqifa. Most of the people weren't even aware or consulted about it. The decision was later imposed on people. The war of Zakat. How silly this sounds, the war of Zakat. Basically heavy handed tactics were used and killings went on Muslim on Muslim, those who refused to handover their hard earned Zakat money to the new ruler. Things started to get bad and then worse. Umar was killed and then Usman. And during Ali's Caliphate people rebelled against him on what ever excuse they vould find. You want me to go on. 😊

It's actually called the ridda wars. They wanted to disregard paying zakat but said they'd still pray. It was a not a Muslim on muslim conflict as a Muslim does not give up a part of their religion. One of the biggest battles in it was also against a false prophet, so again, not Muslim.

Whilst the death of the prominent companions did happen, it was certainly not a situation which went bad to worse. I mean straight after the ridda wars, the sahaba conquered syria, persia and egypt... If that's a bad to worse situation then I hope such a situation happens in my lifetime too.

iceman

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 02:21:08 AM »
It's actually called the ridda wars. They wanted to disregard paying zakat but said they'd still pray. It was a not a Muslim on muslim conflict as a Muslim does not give up a part of their religion. One of the biggest battles in it was also against a false prophet, so again, not Muslim.

Whilst the death of the prominent companions did happen, it was certainly not a situation which went bad to worse. I mean straight after the ridda wars, the sahaba conquered syria, persia and egypt... If that's a bad to worse situation then I hope such a situation happens in my lifetime too.

It's called the ridda wars just to protect Abu Bakr's stance and ruling has Caliph. What, straight after the Prophet's s.a.w death people turned away from the belief of Zakat but still believed in everything else? What a joke. Tell me something that makes sense. They refused to handover the Zakat money to the ruler of the time. That was the issue. People weren't happy with the new rules that the Zakat money should be paid into the treasury. Or to the government. The ridda wars and people started to disbelieve in Zakat is a story created by Abu Bakr loyalists in years onwards just to protect him and make him look good. Rather than accepting the facts based on wrongdoing.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 02:24:23 AM by iceman »

Adil

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2020, 02:30:48 AM »
It's called the ridda wars just to protect Abu Bakr's stance and ruling has Caliph. What, straight after the Prophet's s.a.w death people turned away from the belief of Zakat but still believed in everything else? What a joke. Tell me something that makes sense. They refused to handover the Zakat money to the ruler of the time. That was the issue. People weren't happy with the new rules that the Zakat money should be paid into the treasury. Or to the government. The ridda wars and people started to disbelieve in Zakat is a story created by Abu Bakr loyalists in years onwards just to protect him and make him look good. Rather than accepting the facts based on wrongdoing.

No it's called ridda wars because it was a war against people who tried to renounce a part of Islam.

You follow twelver shiaism which believes, that straight after the death of the Prophet (pbuh), his closest companions betrayed Islam for their own self benefit. Yet you have trouble believing that some people would refuse to pay zakah due to their own greed. You're blinded by your own bias.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 02:34:06 AM by Adil »

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2020, 06:02:45 AM »
Then you've got nothing to worry about. I still don't know why you keep sweating though. 😊
Trust me I am not sweating or worried. 12er Shia debate is a hobby for me. As much I disagree with the sect, I also love challenging their views. I want them to have freedom. I wish more and more 12ers don't believe the 12th Imam has to appear before taqiyyah will be abolished.