Shiachat mod Shares Anti-Majos video

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Shiachat mod Shares Anti-Majos video
« on: March 26, 2016, 06:50:31 PM »
So this Shiachat moderator and 1-2 other members on that Shia forum reject the Shirki beliefs of the Imami Shiism and its scholars. Due to this they are always attacked by other Shia members who accuse them of being 'wahabi spies' etc.

He shared a video from the anti-majos where famous Twelver Shia preacher in Iraq claims that true meaning of Tawheed is going into prostration saying "O Fatima come to my aid" 100 times. The preacher in the video also warns about the growing number of Shia youth (waking up) rejecting Shirki beliefs of Twelver Shiism. He says they are following Wahabism not the school of 'ahlulbayt'.   

Link:
"So I guess I'm a Wahhabi..."
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034887-so-i-guess-im-a-wahhabi/?page=1
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 07:15:50 PM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Ebn Hussein

Re: Shiachat mod Shares Anti-Majos video
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 11:08:31 PM »
بارك الله فيك akhi for starting this topic. Kudos to ANTI-MAJOS and a reminder to the dear readers here that this is not the first time that ANTI-MAJOS (الله يحفظهم و يعينهم) have shaken their fortress:

My two cents:

First of all they are discussing this video (and others I will post later, In sha Allah):

For the sake of preserving the dilemma they (Rawafid) have found themselves in, I'll provide a number of screenshots, Inshaallah. Here the mod who started the thread:

And here one admin who is feeling the heat, a super apologist, who hasn't understood that it is not a battle between Tawhid VS purer TAWHID it is a battle between Islam and kufr that has made their own mods feel disgusted at what their top Ayatollats teach.

As an ex-Shiite I thank Allah thumma everybody who does work such as the ANTI-MAJOS team for exposing the reality of the - and I'm not exaggerating - most despicable and polytheistic sect that has attached itself not just to Islam but in particular to the noble household of our master Muhammad (عليهم السلام). For ANTI-MAJOS the guidance of one Shiite who left the Millah of Rafd for Islam due to their videos is - as we know by prophetic narrations - better than everything what is between the heavens:

The Prophet (صل الله علیه و شلم) said to 'Ali (رضی الله عنه), "By Allah, if a single person is guided by Allah through you, it will be better for you than a whole lot of red camels."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

As i mentiond before It's not the first time we see insecure Rafidis raising their eyebrows about teaching of thei top Ayatollats that contain nothing but blatant shirk and kufr and it is not the first time that they - despite their hatred for "Wahhabis" - had an inner urge to actually post ANTI-MAJOS videos on one of the most visited "Islamic" forums in the world (Shia chat) by posting videos of anti majos.

On top of that, it's their top members/or/and their moderators who open such threads. Yes, sure they claim to be "sure" about their beliefs and that they post such videos only for the sake of discussion etc., however, even if that is true, ultimately it will shake the belief of many Shiites, it probably already has, hence they post the videos.

Of course they have some sort of damage control to do when they fool themselves claiming that opening such threads might actually be in the interest of Shias: 

(the stupid bit is really funny, coming from someone belonging to such a deviant sect with all kind of stupid and shirki beliefs such as prostrating to Fatimah etc. At least he is right, people are being put off by the kufri beliefs of Shi'ism that are being propagated by top Shia Ayatollats, random Shiites won't change this reality for they haven't understood that the problem lies in the very foundation of Shiism, i.e. ghuluww starts with wilayah aka dhalalah of so called 12 Imams, which then comes to 3Isma and all other deviations that finally lead to the worship of Fatimah, Abal-Fadhl and co.!)

However they themselves can't really believe in that lie, knowing very well that the one of the latest ANTI-MAJOS videos does represent Shia mainstream beliefs propagated by their top Maraji' who must have understood Twelverism better than Shia chat members, right? Look at this confession here (for those who think that the kufr that Shiaism is known for does not represent mainstream:

And let me add this Fatwa of Sistani:

Question: Is it permissible to ask for sustenance, a child, protection or intercession directly from the infallible ones?

Sistani: Let me ask you first. Do you seek this from them because they create, or sustain, or protect?

Questioner answers: Certainly not. But rather because they are the means to Allah Subhana wa Taala, the intercessors with Him in the disposal of affairs, and because they cannot do anything but with the permission of Allah, the Sublime and Exalted.

Sistani: You mean that they ask Allah the Exalted and He creates, and they ask Him and He sustains, and they ask Him and He protects, and because they are intercessors, whose pleas or supplications are not rejected, because of their status with Allah, the Sublime, and for their guardianship over us?

Questioner: Yes, I mean that.

Sistani: This is permissible. Allah (s.w.t.) says: "...and seek means of nearness to Him..." (Qur'an, 5:35) and they (alaihuma salam) are your means of approach to Allah Subhana wa Taala. This is permissible.

So basicly he see no problem in a person who for example) lives in Canada and asks Al-Hussein in English: "Ya Aba Abdillah, grant me a child", because this - to this senile Mushrik - is Tawassul! The Shari'ah is a joke to them, every Mushrik can utter any shirki statement, then simply claim he meant something else, yet, as we know, uttering DIVORCE (i.e. a word) can actually lead to divorce, yet uttering clear-cut shirk actually means Tawhid!

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:14:44 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 03:57:09 AM »
The mod has always been fair in his approach. Even before I was banned from Shi'achat he always wasn't among the  12ers who hated Sunnis for being Sunnis.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 05:08:28 AM »
Everybody who seeks the truth must realise that the reality which is that the kufr that you can see by the representatives of Sistani, being preached next to the shrine of Ali Ibn Abi Talib (RA).... :

.... IS mainstream Shiism. The reason why some Shias might apparently reject this kufr has several reasons, some are given by the Shias in the very thread on Shia chat:

What the Rafidi admitted is exactly what Shiism is all about. It's a Batini/esoterical sect with semi-hidden beliefs and satanic rituals. Many ugly beliefs are practiced at an advanced level (of shirk) hence you might see a Shia following sextani as a marja3 yet believing that Sistani opposes asking the Imams for children, wealth directly like Catholics do with their saints. It is however still common that the Shias (especially in the west) are not really aware of the pagan reality of their Ayatollats and books hence you will find desperate posts like this one:

Now let's show every truth seekers the justifications and sources for the prayer of ٍ"Seeking Help From Fatimah (whilst prostrating)" which has never been criticised by a single Grand Ayatollat (Marji'), remember these are the same Ayatollats who consider the Tarawih prayer (where you pray to Allah alone) as an evil. These are the same Ayatollats (Wilayat Al-Faqih camp and their opponents alike) who waged a war against the likes of Fadhlallah for spreading "evil things" such as avoiding prayer to Imams/calling upon them, doubting the myth of the broken rib etc. yet not a single of them has ever said a word about this kufri prayer of seeking aid from Fatimah whilst in prostration. Why should they anyway, they endorse it, including their top ones as the Rafidi in the screenshot of my previous post admitted. And did you know that this shirki prayer is so much propagated by their scholars and laymen that it can technically be found in every religious 12er Shia household? How you might ask, well:

In our times we have many books of Du'a, compilations of Sahih supplications of the Prophet (peace be upon him). The most compact and famous one today is probably Hisn Al-Muslim. It can be found in most, if not many Sunni-Muslim households around the world. From the first till the last page it is Tawhid, the worship/invocation of Allah alone, no batiniyyah, no obviously fabricated supplications (one sign of fabrication as the scholars say are extremely long prayers and other bizarre, sihr/magical formula like contents such as repeating a Surah a few hundred times, or saying some gibberish, or asking saints a few hundred times for help etc. all which you can find in Shia books such as Mafatih Al-Jinan), just pure Tawhid.

As for the Rafidah, they have a book of evil called Mafatih Al-Jinan (Keys to the gardens of Paradise) which amongst Arabs is known as Mafatih Al-Jaheem (keys to the Hellfire). It was compiled by an extremist Mushrik who is revered by every single Shia Marji' today, without exception. The Author Abbas Al-Qummi is a 19th century scholar (i.e. lived roughly a hundred years ago), he has been showered with all praises and "raziyallahu anhos" in the Shia world. One of the titles they have given to him is "Khatim Al-Muhadditheen" i.e. the seal of the Muhaddiths. His Mafatih is widely popular in the Twelver world and is widely available at Shi'a shrines in much of Iran & Iraq. The book was originally in Persian translation & commentary accompanied with Arabic text, but later on was translated into Urdu, English and Hindi. In his Mafatih, which by far is the most popular and praised compilation of Shia supplications by learned and laymen Shias alike, he selected chapters from Quran, fabricated Ziyarat (where you can basically visit an Imam from your living room!) and the most hardcore stuff such as:

-Tahrif Al-Qur'an: Therein he explains how to read AYAH AL-KURSI correctly (different from the CURRENT QUR'AN), with a completely different content, on every Friday.

- A'mal for the day of Norooz (yes, they have attributed Norooz to the Ahl Al-Bayt and fabricated special prayers and deeds such as taking Ghusl on that day. Yet many Arab Shias thing it is "just" the 'Id of Iranic people, not realising that their own religion has been Persianised to an extent were Norooz is not just cultural but an essential part of Shi'ism)

- A'mal for visiting the PURE (yes, in the Arabic original you can read السرداب الطاهر) cellar/basement. It is the alleged cellar/basement where the 12th Imam went into occultation as a kid! They get offended when you mentioned their 12th Imam with the cellar/cave, yet they actually do ziyarat do that place (videos on youtube) and actually believe it is a sacred place! Their Mullahs know how to make money out of a rotten basement.

- SEEKING HELP from Imam Zaman at the Jamkaran Mosque in Qom (a massive "Mosque" built based on a dream of a Shia cleric who claimed that Imam Zaman i.e. Shia Mahdi ordered him to build the Mosque. Such fairy tales and dreams and innovated prayers are good and Islamic but Tarawih is an "evil Bid'ah"! Double standards of the Rafidah can boil ones blood easily)

and of course (and here I'll post a scan from my personal copy):

- THE PRAYER of SEEKING HELP from Al-Batul (Fatimah), may Allah's peace be upon her:

It's exactly the same prayer the Shia Ayatollats in the ANTI-MAJOS video are teaching to thousands of Shias next to the alleged grave of 'Ali Ibn Abi Talib (AS)! As you can see, it IS mainstream and it is a calamity for the Rafidah as they acknowledge themselves (yet not realising the core problem, which is the Wilayah/Dhalalah lie of 12 Imams that lead to all the mess):

It is not a calamity for the noble Ahl Al-Bayt, as Allah protected their them from being worshipped at their graves by the tomb seeking Rafidah and this is how:

- 'Ali's grave in Najaf his highly controversial. He was killed in Kufa and ordered his sons not to tell anybody about his grave (as the Nasibis would have destroyed it and the Rafidis would have worshipped him). It doesn't make sense at all, that somebody slained is carried hundreds of miles up north to a random town called Najaf. Hence the Rafidah came up with all sorts of weird narrations claiming that based on this dream or that order his grave was suddenly discovered. Ibn Taymiyyah even argues that what Rafidah worship in Najaf is actually the grave of Mughira Ibn Shu'bah, which is hilarious if true, since they make Takfir of him. Funnily enough the Sufis and Rafidah in northern Afghanistan, Mazair E Sharif also claim that 'Ali is buried in their town. Each one trying to get their customers to their shrines ...

- Al-Hussein's grave is also not confirmed i.e. it's exact location. In fact, the Sufis of Cairo claim his head is in their Al-Hussein Mosque, others claim it's in the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, then there are the Rafidah with their twin-temples (Baynol-Haramayn ...). A complete joke.

In Madinah we have:

Levelled (purely Islamic) graves of Al-Sadiq, Al-Baqir, Al-Sajjad and Al-Hassan Ibn Ali

Five "Shia" Imams are buried in there and the Rafidah are prevented from buidling 5 star hotel-like looking palaces (mausoleums) like the recently renewed mausoleum of Khomeini, the kafir enemy of Islam and Tawhid:

(millions of dollars spent on the grave, while people are starving. If one says that he would disagree with that, than this is simply wrong, because his likes propagated ghuluww and revered shrines of dead Ayatollats, Imams, Imam Zadehs etc. in the first place!)

On the other hand, the lands of Tawhid, Makkah and Madinah in particular are guarded from this sort of paganism, yet the lands of Shirk like Najaf and Karbalah are plagued with it, so much that even some sensible Shias are starting to throw up ...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:16:23 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 05:53:38 AM »
Here some more fun (and sad) stuff, sad, especially this bit, look how Shaytan misguides the gullible, yet detached Rafids from the Qur'an. Wallahi if they would have a close relationship with the Qur'an, they would have never fallen for the tricks of Shaytan who BEAUTIFIES their UGLY deeds. How many Catholics claim that after asking Jesus, Mary, saint x,y,z that they, their relatives go suddenly cured? How many Hindus claim the same for their Gods? Certainly many if not more than the Rafidah with their saints (Imams), their buried deities. So who is wrong and who is right? The answer is that all of them are wrong and that worship is the right of Allah alone and supplication/Du'a is the essence of worship and thus it must be directed to Allah alone and no personal (satanic in reality) experience or qiyas (I am not worthy enough to call upon Allah directly, the biggest lie of Shaytan for Allah calls all believers, poor, rich, sinners, pious to call upon him alone!) can justify the believer to beseech anybody in du'ah apart from Allah. But look how, what Tashayyu' and Rafd, what Imamism has lead to:

And look how Allah has informed us that all these Mushriks, Catholics, Rafidis, Hindus, all their claims are batil and can be debunked with the following verses:

'By Allah, We indeed sent (Messengers) to the nations before you (O Muhammad), but Shaytan made their deeds fair-seeming to them. So he (Shaytan) is their Wali (helper) today (i.e. in this world), and theirs will be a painful torment.' An-Nahl Verse No:63

and:

وَعَادًا وَثَمُودَ وَقَدْ تَبَيَّنَ لَكُمْ مِنْ مَسَاكِنِهِمْ ۖ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَكَانُوا مُسْتَبْصِرِينَ      

And [We destroyed] 'Aad and Thamud, and it has become clear to you from their [ruined] dwellings. And Satan had made pleasing to them their deeds and averted them from the path, and they were endowed with perception.

in the same thread Rafidis share shocking stories about their Mushrik relatives and friends:

(see how they try to watered it down saying that those "Imamzadehs" i.e. shrines of thousands of so called descendants of the Imams in Iran and the kufr and shirk surrounding them in Iran just "popular beliefs". They know very well that all these money making shrines are sanctified by their clergy, yearly renewed and the blind masses encouraged to visit them and ask their needs in any shape or form they like).

On a side note, in the Arab Shia world (unlike in the Islamic world where somebody who converted is simply a Muslim or Mohtadi i.e. guided one) people who have converted to Shi'ism are most of the time referred to as "Mustabsirin" which can be translated to "people with perception", "the enlightened ones" etc. The irony is that Allah uses the term Mustabsirin (as in the Ayah above) in a negative sense, saying that the misguided people whom Shaytan has beautified their ugly deeds, rituals etc. for them think of themselves of being Mustabsirin, yet they are not. How true this verse is in regards to the Shiites of today ...

BTW:

Imam Ibnul-Qayyim writes, 'From him (Shaytan), his followers learned the method of calling haraam things by names which people find attractive. So they called wine - the mother of joy, and they called intoxicants - morsels of delight, and they called Riba (usury) business dealing' (end quote from Wabil as-Sayyib). Similarly, today singing, dancing, acting, making statues are all called, 'art!' Blatant prayers to saints are called Tawassul! Asking Fatimah, Ali etc. directly actually means "O saints ask Allah", but with such devious behavior man can only fool himself and none can deceive Allah, the All-Wise.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:20:54 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 06:52:01 AM »
Oh yeah, one point I constantly repeat and I believe the Ex-Shias on this board have experienced the same problem with so called less-Ghulati Shias. It is a shame that even the more sensible Shias haven't yet figured out the real problem. I mean they are already being a bit slow, not really realising that all the kufr they are disturbed by is actually fully sanctified by their top Maraji' (and not some ignorant local Mullah). What they don't understand is that the entire basis of Shiism is based on kufr and alien beliefs, starting with the lie of the wilayah-dhalalah of so called 12 unfallibles, 3Isma of the Imams, the joke of the belief about a little kid who went into occultation then a bunch of fallibles claimed to have access to him in order to collect money in his name (to this day!), all of these consist kufr, not just praying to Fatimah in Sujood. If it wasn't for the lie of the Wilayah of 12 Imams (e.g. the Khilafah of Dawood is clearer mentioned in the Qur'an than the best text the Rafidah can bring forward for the Imamat of any of their Imam) then the Ghuluww wouldn't have never started in the first place. Ironically the so called Sunnis who are involved in such pagan practices are the extreme Sufis and this is something the Rafidah have realised themselves:

Look, they are even forced (by the bitter truth) to go as far as to give credit to the Da3wa of Shaykh Ibn Abdil-Wahhab (their only problem seems to be why "Wahhabis" call a spade a spade i.e. a Mushrik Rafidah who prays to Fatimah a Mushrik instead of a "lover and follower of Ahl Al-Bayt who erred" ...)

I.e. they know that the average Sunni doesn't need to be a Salafi to the bone to reject Shiism, it is simply a common Sunni belief, no matter if the Sunni is from an Ash'ari, Athari, Deobandie backround, as long as he is not from an extreme Sufi (which are often semi-Rafidis anyway) backround, he will never accept the despicable Shia beliefs and saint worship and ghuluww with saints. This has nothing to do with being Wahhabi/Salafi or any other boogeyman, Shias have figured that out and even admit that liberal and pro-Shia Sunnis are disgusted at the kufr of Shi'ism (once they are exposed to it):

... no wonder that the only "Sunnis" who side with the Rafidah are the most extremist amongst the Sufis, these type of extremists are exactly what the scholars talk about when they say that the path to Tashayyu (Shiism) and Rafd (rejectionism) is the path of the extreme Sufis (note, I am not attacking authentic Sunni Tasawwuf):

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:00:25 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 08:09:17 PM »
The Twelver and Sufi community have misinterpreted the meaning of loving pious people.They love them so much that they forget what the Quran and Sunnah orders them to do. For example, Sufis and 12ers believe they can sin all they want, and all they have to do is go to a shrine and ask forgiveness.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 02:39:23 AM »
This is their most knowledgeable member, he says calling upon Abul Fadhl for help, children, forgiveness etc is allowed since he also saw Shia hawza students do it at his shrine ;)

Abu Tufayl:

بسم الله

Yes, it is permissible and I have seen students of the Hawza do it at the shrine of my master, Abil al-Fadhl al-`Abbas عليه السلام

^ The above was in reply to this question by another Shia member:
Walaykumsalam,

If we use the same logic, one can ask Hazrat Abbas a.s to forgive their sins, cure their ill grandmother, help their wife deliver a baby safely, guide them to the right path, increase in their knowledge with the intention that hazrat abbas a.s is not independent , equal, or above God?

link: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034887-so-i-guess-im-a-wahhabi/?page=10#comment-2880931
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 02:42:56 AM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 05:19:37 AM »
What is the difference between Rafidah and the polytheists of Makkah? 

Hadrami

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 12:37:30 PM »
The Twelver and Sufi community have misinterpreted the meaning of loving pious people.They love them so much that they forget what the Quran and Sunnah orders them to do. For example, Sufis and 12ers believe they can sin all they want, and all they have to do is go to a shrine and ask forgiveness.
Sounds similar to catholicism

Hadrami

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 12:39:48 PM »
What is the difference between Rafidah and the polytheists of Makkah? 

they dont have as many gods as polytheists of Makkah....YET :D

Al Dukhan

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 10:38:51 PM »
The Twelver and Sufi community have misinterpreted the meaning of loving pious people.They love them so much that they forget what the Quran and Sunnah orders them to do. For example, {[Sufis]} and 12ers believe they can sin all they want, and all they have to do is go to a shrine and ask forgiveness.!!! 
Who told you that sufism teaches to ask "forgiveness" by visiting shrines !
And indeed if someone loves Ahl'al bait it doesn't mean they are pro shiism. Unfortunately mainstream sunnis are blamed for being pro shia for love of Ahl'al bait & as for loving Sahaba and Umm'al mumineen blamed for pro Wahabism ! Actually they are on "middle path" and on mustaqeem.

Rationalist

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 02:32:33 AM »
The Twelver and Sufi community have misinterpreted the meaning of loving pious people.They love them so much that they forget what the Quran and Sunnah orders them to do. For example, {[Sufis]} and 12ers believe they can sin all they want, and all they have to do is go to a shrine and ask forgiveness.!!! 
And indeed if someone loves Ahl'al bait it doesn't mean they are pro shiism. Unfortunately mainstream sunnis are blamed for being pro shia for love of Ahl'al bait & as for loving Sahaba and Umm'al mumineen blamed for pro Wahabism ! Actually they are on "middle path" and on mustaqeem.

They have some strange beliefs such as the Wali can intercede for you even if you are a major sinner. Also, in Pakistan Baba Farid has this gate, the Sufis believe that whoever walks through it  is guaranteed jannah.

Al Dukhan

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 02:04:55 PM »

They have some strange beliefs such as the Wali can intercede for you even if you are a major sinner. {Also, in Pakistan Baba Farid has this gate, the Sufis believe that whoever walks through it  is guaranteed jannah.}
What !  Its shocking , if its true what you have said.

fgss

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 08:44:53 AM »
Just explored this thread on SC. It has done its job. Exposed most of them.

In response to the video in OP a member shared this and attacked wahabis for the same. Any response and thoughts. You can see the same post with extension on many other threads as well. And are using it as best argument.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034887-so-i-guess-im-a-wahhabi/?page=10#comment-2880913

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235027486-allahswt-al-kafishia-vs-bukharisunni-hadith/

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034709-a-debate-with-brother-farid-on-the-attributes-of-allah-swt/

Jazak Allah.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 08:51:04 AM by Fahad Sani »
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

Hani

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2017, 11:59:48 PM »
Salam,

I checked the big thread. I'm glad they're understanding correct monotheism. What do you want my thoughts on?

(I didn't yet see the debate but I asked Farid and he said it wasn't much of a debate, just a short exchange on PM)
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

fgss

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 08:27:01 AM »
W.salam wa rehmatullah,

Brother, such discussion is one of the hot topic there which you can encounter more often. Problem is the interpretation of such verses and ahadith where hands, leg, face, shin etc are mentioned from ahle hadith side. They consider this in a litral way giving the impression that Allah swt has a physical form like human but in a different manner which we dont know. Same is evident from brother farid's discussion. Instead of giving any wrong interpretation which creates doubts in laymen we should also follow the command of Allah swt in this regard as well. As per Al Imran ayah 7. Famous islamqa site is using the same approach of litral interpretation when answering questions on this subject.

Tawhid should be pure without any doubts in mind. This approach of interpretation is creating doubts everywhere (esp see the middle link from my previous post). We should stick to Al Imran 7 and clear their doubts.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:38:54 AM by fgss »
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen