TwelverShia.net Forum

Shocking Video - SHIA SCHOLAR EXPOSED AS FRAUD!! (ft. Nouman Ali Khan)

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Shia scholar Azhar Nasser is exposed by the "The Sunni Defense" after tweeting an insult about a sahaabi and then tweeting a series of plagiarised quotes prompted an investigation. After investigating a lead, he was found to have completely plagiarised a lecture given by Nouman Ali Khan. If all the plagiarised content was added, this video would have been a lot longer. We decided to just include a snippet.

For the full NAK lecture and Azhar Nasser plagiarised work, please see the links below.
https://youtu.be/aRHxyQPJQuw (Full Nouman Ali Khan Lecture)
https://youtu.be/qJ92bQA9lnI (Full Azhar Nasser Plagiarised Lecture)

Mohammed Tawheed cameos in the role of "detective".
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

zaid_ibn_ali

Did this fraud of a guy not think he’d get caught? Afterall NAK is well known on the internet. How on earth did this guy think no one would notice.

Sheikh

Heh this guy did the Muharram program at my old mosque this year. I think he also did Ramadan a few years ago.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 02:47:39 AM by Sheikh »

Hani

Yeah he's in the states, lemme know if you are attending ICNA in Baltimore by the end of the month, will be there.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Sheikh

^ I wish brother. Still busy with work training. Inshallah within a couple months I’ll have more free time & we can meet up

muslim720

Yeah he's in the states, lemme know if you are attending ICNA in Baltimore by the end of the month, will be there.

Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah brother Hani,

I live in DC, not too far from Baltimore, so I might come to ICNA just to have the honor to meet you (though I've not purchased my pass).
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)