TwelverShia.net Forum

Small Problem With Sunni Defense Video

Sheikh

Small Problem With Sunni Defense Video
« on: August 20, 2018, 07:18:01 AM »
Asalaamu alaykum,

I just saw the video about the top 5 fake Mahdis, but I have a problem with it. How can it be the top 5 when you didn't even mention the #1 fake Mahdi, Muhammad ibn Hassan al-Askari?  Wallahi every single one of these five fake Mahdis, plus Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and any others, are far more legitimate than the 12th Imam and I would give my allegience to one of these men long before I gave it to the 12th, simply because there are prophecies about the Mahdi existing, and these fake Mahdis all exist whereas the 12th Imam does not and has never existed.

Ma'salaama

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Small Problem With Sunni Defense Video
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 09:54:30 PM »
Walaikum Salam,

You missed the ending of the video bro ;)
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

iceman

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 09:48:57 AM »
Walaikum Salam,

You missed the ending of the video bro ;)

He completely missed everything. You give allegiance to someone who requests or asks for it, then you decide.

Sheikh

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 04:56:03 AM »
He completely missed everything. You give allegiance to someone who requests or asks for it, then you decide.

1.) Why would you give bayah to someone before deciding?  That's just stupid.  You give your bayah AFTER you decide. Also, the Mahdi will not want it, but will be forced to take it, so your point about only giving to people that ask for it is flawed.

2.) Even so, can you let your imaginary friend in the caves know that the Abbassids have been defeated so he's free to come out of hiding now? I know it's a big scary world, but the evil Abbassids can't hurt him anymore :( I'd love to meet him and see if he wants the bayah.

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 05:37:52 AM »

1.) Why would you give bayah to someone before deciding?  That's just stupid.  You give your bayah AFTER you decide. Also, the Mahdi will not want it, but will be forced to take it, so your point about only giving to people that ask for it is flawed.

This is one of the main differences between the Sunni version and the 12er Shia version.

http://proahlulbayt1.blogspot.com/2011/10/sunni-mahdi-is-closer-to-imam-ali-as.html