TwelverShia.net Forum

Sudan follows in the footsteps of Malaysia

Hani

Sudan follows in the footsteps of Malaysia
« on: September 03, 2014, 12:57:40 AM »
May Allah reward the brother who alerted us to this news:

Sudan orders Iranian diplomats to leave, Khartoum closes cultural centres and gives Iran's diplomats 72 hours to get out, allegedly for promoting Shia Islam.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/09/sudan-orders-iranian-diplomats-leave-201492141938226714.html
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

Re: Sudan follows in the footsteps of Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 10:38:09 PM »
Now Shias will cry and act as if they are Muwahhideen and Ghuraba' (lol) because they are being "oppressed". No, you aren't oppressed (and certainly you ain't not Muwahhideen/monotheists) you are just getting what you deserve. Qadyanis (Ahmadis) are also prohibited to operate in Islamic countries, does that mean that we Muslims/Sunnis are afraid of the Qadyani "truth"? That's ridicolous. Same goes for Rafidism, this cancer is being fought against because it's a plague and a shirk and kufr factory. Besides, the munafiq Shia regime does not allow a single Sunni institute to operate in Shia cities, so why shall Sunnis allow them to operate in their cities? This Iranian Sunni blog (post taken from their facebook page) perfectly explains this very well:

https://www.facebook.com/sonsofsunnah/photos/a.532247783479656.1073741828.524978814206553/715155031855596/?type=1&theater

"Kalameh TV" (Sunni Persian channel operating outside Iran of course since Sunnis are not even allowed to run a magazine in Iran, let alone a radio station or a TV channel, despite representing the LARGEST religious minority in Iran) reports that Sudan is closing EVERY SINGLE Iranian culture centre (secret service branches of Iran that cause nothing but havoc in Muslim countries, aiming to convert as much as innocent and ignorant Sunnis, just like Evangelists) - their clerics (yes, Khartoum was filled with Iranian and Lebanese clerics operating freely spreading their shirk and kufr!) and all other officials must leave the country within 72 hours, Alhamdulillah.

Sons Of Sunnah message to all justice loving people (Muslim/Sunni/Shia non Muslim, everyone):

As Sunni Iranian we have no rights whatsoever in almost every majority Shia city to have a Mosque (only in our provinces), not even a bookshop (let alone a centre). We remind you that Tehran, the capital and fortress of neo-Safavid Republic of Iran and it's hypocrite mass murdering leader Ali Khamenei (who are allied with bathist Sunni killers in Syria, yet still insist on fooling the gullible Sunni masses with empty slogans such as "Shia-Sunni unity") is the only capital in the world where Sunnis are not allowed to worship in their own Mosques according to their own rites, we have covered this issue in detail (including the lie that there are seven Sunni mosques in Tehran):

http://sonsofsunnah.com/category/no-sunnah-masjids-in-tehran/

Now the audacity of the secterian Shia Rafidi regime of Iran is unbelievable. Whereas Sunni Iranians themselves have no right whatsoever to propagate Sunni Islam in Shia areas (what is the regime scared of ...?), let alone foreigners, yet the Iranian regime insists on propagating Twelverism (Rafidi Shiism) in environments that are purely Sunni (i.e. like almost every Islamic corner in the world, Shiism has no modern day presence, except where his stooges operate). Why shall any Islamic community and country except that? Forget about the so called evil "Wahhabis", but what about Al-Azhar and other Sunni institutes, are they allowed to represent Sunnis to Iranian Shias in majority Shia cities (many of them have no clue about Sunnism except what the hateful Shia clergy has taught them)? No they are not of course, neither Al-Azhar nor any Sunni institute is allowed to operate in Shia areas of Iran, under no circumstances (the only thing the regime does is to invite Sunnis from all over the world - gullible ones - to various occasions in order to portray themselves as unity loving Sunni friends i.e. they misuse Sunnis who are ignorant about the crimes of the neo-Safavid regime and it's heretical reality for their own agenda) whatsover, so why shall Islamic countries allow a biased and hateful Rafidi regime to operate in their countries? Under what basis? Is this the justice the Shias always brag about (the irony ...)?

As Sunni Iranians we say: Well done Sudan (and well done Malaysia) and every other Islamic country who is waking up and being aware of the danger of the Rafidi regime (and no, the danger is not the "truth" that is with Shia Iran, no normal person is scared of their false and polytheistic religion, what is dangerous is that they use their Safawi-petro-Rials convert poor people and heretics in the midst of the Sunnis, and of course the havoc the Iranian Shia regime causes from San'aa to Dimashq, all the way to Malaysia where they had the audacity to build a HAWZA i.e. massive Shia learning centre in one of the biggest Sunni capitals of the world, yet Sunni Iranians who are the LARGEST religious minority in Iran (numbering millions), native Iranians, are not allowed to have a single bookshop in Tehran let alone a religious centre!
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 10:42:02 PM »
Since the beginning of the eightees the Rafidi Safawi regime was allowed to freely operate in Sudan, yet Sunnis in Tehran, Isfahan (neither native Iranian Sunnis nor institutes from abroad) are allowed to run a SINGLE Sunni centre in major Shia cities! This is the justice (and fear) of the Rafidah! Here a nice piece for everyone who understands Arabic (wallah I love the Sudani accent), a Sudani brother exposing the Rafidah Majoos in the Khartoum university (listen to it the part I linked is in English!):

&feature=youtu.be&t=8m49s

The time of fooling innocent Sunnis with our batil da3wa of being followers of Ahlul Bayt is over Ya Rafidah, every educated Sunni has realised that you are worse than the Nawasib and Khawarij since you are Mushrikeen (and they were not).
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 06:19:20 AM »
Iranian Safawi mouthpiece PRESS TV reports that Iran denies the news:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09/03/377541/iran-raps-plots-to-harm-sudan-ties/

Yet Sudani news sources (not BBC or CNN) claim otherwise:

http://www.sudantribune.net/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%BA%D9%84%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D8%A7,9045

As for now, we obviously trust the Muslim source (i.e. NOT PRESS TV)
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 06:31:42 AM »
IF the news are not true than it doesn't change the double standards, in fact it's a blessing of Allah so Muslims see how blunt the Rafidah are! They want to operate in our countries and have da3wa centres and institutes (remember in Malaysia, in the CAPITAL they built a massive Hawzah!) yet are we Sunnis allowed to operate in Shia cities in Iran? Is Azhar allowed to open a branch, a da3wa centre, ANYTHING for God's sake in Tehran? Death to the root of Wilayah Al-Faqih!
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 06:55:55 AM »
More Sudani sources (although not state ones) confirm the narrative that all Rafidi centres of Shirk are going to be closed:

http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article52273

Sudan’s foreign minister, Ali Karti, told the London-based Asharq al-Awsat newspaper on Wednesday that the Sudanese presidency had rejected a request from Iran to reverse its decision to close the centre.

“We have been closely monitoring the activities of the center in Khartoum to verify that it is committed to cultural activities rather than seeking to make Shiite, sectarian gains that are alien to Sudanese society”, he said.

Karti said that the Sudanese authorities urged Tehran to stop what he described as “Shiite proselytizing” but that the cultural center had refused to comply.

“Unfortunately, the Iranians behind these exploitative activities were trying to spread Shi’ism by offering financial gains as well as other unacceptable means,” he said.

He noted that the foreign ministry had summoned the center’s leadership on several occasions in the past to complain about its activities, adding that the cultural center’s continued non-compliance prompted the presidency to issue the “necessary decision, which came as a surprise to the officials in Tehran”.

The Sudanese top diplomat further said that activities organized by the center in poor neighborhoods and university campuses across Sudan “confirmed to us beyond any doubt the center has deviated from its agreed-upon cultural role.”

The Bani Mut3a are at it again! Similar (but worse) than the Evangelist they lure people into their pagan sect with money and sex (Mut'a)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 06:58:31 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 07:06:28 AM »
More Sudani sources (note: alrokaba is a SUDANI newspaper based INSIDE Sudan):

The Islamic Fiqh Academy of Sudan supports the closure of Iranian (Rafidi) centres in Sudan and called it a BLESSED step:

http://www.alrakoba.net/news-action-show-id-162198.htm

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:15:02 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hani

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 01:32:27 PM »
Marlin Manson has his own articles section in Ayatulla news I see.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 10:45:32 PM »
Off topic but look at the screen shot bro Ebn Hussein shared. The text next to Ayatollah broujerdi's picture states "The cure of the eyes of Ayatollah Broujerdi with the blessing of the mud from the feet of the visitors of Imam Hussain".
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

ayatolakoala

• +1/-1
  • The One and Only Tree Hugger Ayatola
    • Anti Majos Indonesia Malaysia
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 09:50:56 AM »
inshaAllah it will spread throughout other land of muslimin
Only accept khums payments in the form of delicious eucalyptus leaves

ayatolakoala

• +1/-1
  • The One and Only Tree Hugger Ayatola
    • Anti Majos Indonesia Malaysia
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 09:55:31 AM »
in malaysia, they are banned only on 1 particular state if im not mistaken, not throughout the country
Only accept khums payments in the form of delicious eucalyptus leaves

MissyB786

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2014, 05:20:12 PM »
Who's Ayatolakoala, thats a funny name aha looolz  ;D