TwelverShia.net Forum

Sulaiman (as) slept with 100 women?

Farid

Sulaiman (as) slept with 100 women?
« on: April 09, 2016, 07:12:43 PM »
Abu Fatima Al Muhamadi made a thread criticising the Saheeh narration in Al Bukhari about Sulaiman (as) sleeping with a hundred women in one night.

Ironically, he is not aware that Shias have narrated through an authentic chain from Al Saduq that he had a thousand women, and he was given the sexual strength of forty men. (See Mustadrak Al Wasael 14/295 and Bihar Al Anwar 14/72.)

Hani

Re: Sulaiman (as) slept with 100 women?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 09:34:44 PM »
I add, the Prophet (saw) himself had multiple wives. Will they mock him because of it?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Al Dukhan

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 11:40:15 PM »
Allah forbid me, what about there narrations which says, Hassan r.a married 94/99 wives and offen used to divorce them, and Ali r.a used to say don't give him your daughters ! Suppose being a "infallible" imam can perform such marriages then "according" to shias all Prophets are lower in status of imams except Muhammad s.a.w ! Then what difference will it make for them !
And at the time of Sulaiman a.s Quran was not  revealed and the shariah was not "stabilised", Deen was perfected upon Muhammad s.a.w. And before that Sulaiman a.s would have married many women and would have boosted as per law of his "time". It doesn't mean in anyway that "mutah" is valid now by law of "Sulaiman a.s", bcoz it has been banned by "Muhammad s.a.w" till qayamah.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 12:18:06 AM »
Allah forbid me, what about there narrations which says, Hassan r.a married 94/99 wives and offen used to divorce them, and Ali r.a used to say don't give him your daughters ! Suppose being a "infallible" imam can perform such marriages then "according" to shias all Prophets are lower in status of imams except Muhammad s.a.w ! Then what difference will it make for them !
And at the time of Sulaiman a.s Quran was not  revealed and the shariah was not "stabilised", Deen was perfected upon Muhammad s.a.w. And before that Sulaiman a.s would have married many women and would have boosted as per law of his "time". It doesn't mean in anyway that "mutah" is valid now by law of "Sulaiman a.s", bcoz it has been banned by "Muhammad s.a.w" till qayamah.

Asalamualaikum.

Please post the narration.

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 01:11:29 AM »
Also, they forgot the narrations in al kafi  where the Imams tell them that a Prophet can marry as many women as they want.

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 02:08:22 AM »
Yet Mut'ah provides the possibility for any one to do that and they're silent about it lol

Al Dukhan

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 11:28:28 PM »

Asalamualaikum.

Wa'alaikum assalaam Wa'rahmatullah !

al-Habib

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 01:40:32 AM »
Shiites are morons.  They don't care if about the authenticity of a hadith, the amount of chains or the reliability of their narrators.  If a hadith sounds "weird" to them they reject it and make fun of it.  They only care about the academic status of their hadiths when it supports their narrative.  A shiite that goes to my Uni once "informed" me that hadith of ghadeer khumm has "70 chains".  Khayr bro.  Then a few minutes later he tells me to my face that Umar (ra) killed Fatima (ra).  Mind boggling.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 01:49:37 AM »
Shiites are morons.  They don't care if about the authenticity of a hadith, the amount of chains or the reliability of their narrators.  If a hadith sounds "weird" to them they reject it and make fun of it.  They only care about the academic status of their hadiths when it supports their narrative.  A shiite that goes to my Uni once "informed" me that hadith of ghadeer khumm has "70 chains".  Khayr bro.  Then a few minutes later he tells me to my face that Umar (ra) killed Fatima (ra).  Mind boggling.

Welcome to the forum brother.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 01:49:57 AM »

Asalamualaikum.

Wa'alaikum assalaam Wa'rahmatullah !

Brother, please post the narration, I requested.

Jazak'Allah.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2016, 06:33:28 AM »

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2016, 02:06:25 PM »
Don't they believe that his wive was bribed by Muawiya and poisoned him?
And don't they also say that he knows when he will die and it is by his choice?
You would almost think that he was facilitating his own death.

Unfortunately this is a weak narration, but still worth sharing:
Abu  Abdullah  Al  Ashary,  from  one  of  our  companions,  raising  it,  from Hisham  Bin  Al  Hakam  who
said:
".....
O  Hisham!  For  Allah(azwj),  upon  the  people,  are  two  (kinds  of)  Proofs –an  apparent Proof  and  a  idden  Proof.  As  for  the  apparent  Proofs,  so  these  are  the  Rasools(as),  and  the  Prophets(as),  and  the Imams(asws);  and  as  for  the  hidden,  so  these  are  the intellects.
....."

Can you imagine that nowadays between Imam al Mahdi and the intellects, al Mahdi is the apparent one?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2016, 02:46:57 PM »
Marriages and divorces of Imam Hasan (as)
http://realtashayyu.blogspot.com/2011/11/marriages-and-divorces-of-imam-hasan-as.html

Reason behind Imam Hasan's numerous marriages and divorces
http://realtashayyu.blogspot.com/2013/07/reason-behind-imam-hasans-numerous.html

So, Hassan (RA) marrying all these women is from Shia sources?

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2016, 09:08:02 PM »
To be fair, he did mention two points that are not directly related to the presence or absence of a similar narration in shia books:

First, that different numbers of wives are given.
(On the other hand, he wants to say that Abu Huraira didn't have a good memory and says that if we can't identify the error "In such a case, we go with the obvious. Abu Hurayrah gave the contradictory figures." Then he should also be consistent and whenever he calls a narration a "decorated lie" then the direct narrator from the Imam is apparently a liar and not someone else down the chain.)

Second, that the visiting of all these wives happened in one night.

Al Dukhan

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2016, 10:20:47 PM »
Unfortunately not any shiite yet replied, on which "Sunnah" they are, and as for Quran al kareem its been "corrupted" for them, if they are not using it as "analogy" material, then its ok for them ! Anyways their "hidden" imam will also rule by "law" of David and Solomon peace be upon them, which is mentioned in their ahadith. So they are prepared /preparing for him, and its not surprising.

Farid

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2016, 10:28:17 PM »
@GreatChineseFall:

Al Bukhari supports the narration that says 90 as the most correct narration from Abu Huraira. He suggests that the difference in numbers is by the narrators.

Rationalist

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 06:43:06 AM »

First, that different numbers of wives are given.
The same case is with the people of the cave. Were there 3?5? or 7? The Quran doesn't specify, but mentions the narrations.
Second, that the visiting of all these wives happened in one night.
Prophets have special strength. They unlike regular men are not restricted on marriage.