TwelverShia.net Forum

Sunni accepts debate challenge of Shia scholar Hassan Allahyari

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Iranian Ex-Shia researcher brother Hassan Shemrani (Ebn Hussein) has accepted the debate challenge of Shia scholar Hassan Allahyari.

Video:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:42:21 AM by MuslimK »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Farid

Re: Sunni accepts debate challenge of Shia scholar Hassan Allahyari
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 04:11:25 AM »
Can't wait for this to happen. Allahyari dug a hole for himself.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 07:46:33 AM »
Can't wait for this to happen. Allahyari dug a hole for himself.

I've seen Allahyari in action. But no clue who this ex-Shia brother is. I hope he's ready and knows how to debate, especially with someone like Allahyari. It's not enough to be considered worthy for an official debate simply by having knowledge of the material. You have to be street smarts and know the art of debating too. For debating, the science of Mantiq is indispensable. Otherwise a debater with little knowledge who is clearly taking an indefensible position can eat an Aalim for breakfast who is defending the truth if the Aalim hasn't mastered the art of debating and the other debater knows the tools of Mantiq.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 03:39:37 PM »
I've seen Allahyari in action. But no clue who this ex-Shia brother is.

He is a seasoned member of this forum.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 03:47:30 PM »

He is a seasoned member of this forum.

Which language will he debate Allahyari in? The latter speaks English, Persian, Arabic and even Urdu fluently.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 03:54:26 PM »
Which language will he debate Allahyari in? The latter speaks English, Persian, Arabic and even Urdu fluently.

I don't know. Need to ask him. Or may be brother MuslimK knows.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 03:57:30 PM »
Of course, the debate will be in English.

P.S. Brother Hassan is also fluent in Arabic and Persian.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

ZulFiqar

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 03:59:10 PM »
Of course, the debate will be English.

I saw his interview with Muhammad Hijab. He was struggling a little in expressing himself in English. Keep that in mind, because Allahyari speaks English reasonably well.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 04:05:44 PM »
Shaytanyari resides in america right? Whereas the sunni brother is in the UK.
Does that devil shia extremist even debate in person face to face?
Doubt he'll come to uk for the debate, let alone accept a debate proving the 12 Imams from the Quran😂😂😂😂😂

ZulFiqar

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 04:11:55 PM »
Shaytanyari resides in america right? Whereas the sunni brother is in the UK.
Does that devil shia extremist even debate in person face to face?
Doubt he'll come to uk for the debate, let alone accept a debate proving the 12 Imams from the Quran😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sure Allahyari will insist on a telephone debate which he will broadcast on his channel. He was invited to the UK by different Sunni groups for debate, but he said it is too much of a hassle and unnecessary. He will have trouble transporting his huge library which he needs to give references in debate. Now I'm certainly not on the side of Allahyari, but I think in this point he is right that it is wrong in this day and age to insist on face to face debates if it causes too much inconvenience. Technology is such that debates can be arranged very beautifully online with the advanced forms of communication that will allow for everything in a face to face debate, including audio, visual, etc.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 04:54:16 PM »

I saw his interview with Muhammad Hijab. He was struggling a little in expressing himself in English. Keep that in mind, because Allahyari speaks English reasonably well.

Interesting analyses. Struggled, are you being serious? You mean me asking Hijab translating complex Arabic terminologies into English?Anwyay, English is not my first language, however I am perfectly comfortable with it and have written thousands of articles and posts in English and live since a decade permanently in the UK. So you don't need to worry, nor Allayari, I will be nice to him, and no I disagree, it is not about technology here, it is the advantage of sitting in ones comfort zone with your laptop and what not around, an advantage which I am not going to g to give him, for too long he has been hiding (and a library can be carried on a USB stick no need for a show and carrying a ton of books).

If you knew Arabic or Farsi you would of known of his outbursts and other embarassing stuff, a whole YouTube channel could be dedicated to his lies and clownish behaviour on air (including live on air head slapping, bathing in mudd and sessions of invoking Ali numerous times).

As for Arabic and Farsi: I can speak both fluently,, I am of Persian and Arab descent, however not on an academical  a level, he challenged in English we debate in English.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 04:56:59 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

ZulFiqar

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 05:05:37 PM »
Ok Mr. Hussein, but here is the concern: if you insist that he comes to the UK I am pretty sure he is going to decline, as he already has done so for previous challenges to come to the UK. So then will you simply say he is too scared, he's not coming, and declare a victory, have a party, go to Pizza Hut and celebrate with your friends? If you insist on something that will not allow the debate to occur, people might interpret that (not me but other people) that you made this condition knowing full well he won't accept it. Am I right?
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 05:37:12 PM »
Ok Mr. Hussein, but here is the concern: if you insist that he comes to the UK I am pretty sure he is going to decline, as he already has done so for previous challenges to come to the UK. So then will you simply say he is too scared, he's not coming, and declare a victory, have a party, go to Pizza Hut and celebrate with your friends? If you insist on something that will not allow the debate to occur, people might interpret that (not me but other people) that you made this condition knowing full well he won't accept it. Am I right?

Brother, my username is not Hussein, you seem to have problems reading English letters? Jokes, brother.
No, I will not declare victory, even in the even where he comes and wipes the floor, I believe in this verse:

فلا تزكوا أنفسكم هو أعلم بمن اتقى

I like to praise others do, for their good job. Anyway, that's not a childish game, that's the Deen of Allah. My condition is reasonable, and he is a TV channel owner who is hiding for too long. And what flawed logic is that? Just because he declined in the past I am not allowed to demand a reasonable condition? The whole point you are missing is that is time for him to STOP hiding in his comfort zone, it's time to face, to be present physically. I see you know a bit about debates and that is not just about knowledge, but many other factors, one factor is that sitting in your comfort zone with all your equipment (and Allah knows how much help he gets) is different then to man up and be PHYSICALLY present (alot more pressure).

So don't you worry, if he rejects I will have halal Pizza Hut without any celebration and mind my business.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 05:54:08 PM »
Some fun stuff from Shia chat regarding this upcoming debate:

1. They themselves know how silly it is to insult your opponent before the debate has even started:

Jama'at Umari=Umari congregation. He uses that term in his debates with sunnis, they dont seem to mind.

Muhammad Hijab would be destroyed. He's not a scholar. Allahyari should debate people of knowledge.

NOTE: We indeed take no offense in being called 'Omaris ('Omar followers), as in a way, a Muslim is a follower of Abu Bakr (Bakri), 'Omar ('Omari), 'Othman ('Othmani), 'Ali ('Alawi), Al-Hussein (Hussein) and the Prophet (saws) of course (Muhammadi), HOWEVER, this is not what we refer to ourselves, and he should have basic mannners and refer to their opponents to what they refer themselves (Ahl Al-Sunnah) even if he beliefs they are not (Ahl Al-Sunnah). A simple point that shows his manners (outside a debate or in his lectures he can call us what he wants, so do I).

2. They admit to his outbursts DURING debates

Despite what people say about allahyari, he is an absolutely fantastic debater sgainst sunni. Not so effective when debating shia, and has a tendency to get wound up and start insulting his opponent.

If he can remain calm though, even if 50 mohammad hijabs stood against him, he would still win. Hes an aggressive debater, and debating is all he does. Its his bread and butter. He cant be intimidated by the likes of hijab, and wont be bullied or mocked because he can give it back 1000 times worse. This is going to be very interesting

Now he claims it's only when he debates Shias, well, if he knew Arabic or Farsi he knew that it is not limited to his Shia-Shia debates only.

Anyway, I am not looking for excuses, just showing you, if I were to look, the confessions of his own admires would be enough, or his OWN mouth where he says that LYING upon his opponent is what his infallibles have taught him:

&t=5s

So it is not me who looks for excuses (there are plenty ready as everyone can see), I just want to be the Ex-Shia debater who managed to get that hiding champion of the Shia out of his comfort zone and show the world what a fail he and his religion are when being faced with someone who knows their religion inside out, In sha Allah.

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
  • إن الرافضة قوم لا عقل لهم ولا نقل
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 06:07:31 PM »
From the twelvershia.net youtube account  8)

Shia excuses on social media have already started, things like:

- Who appointed Hassan Shemrani from the panel anyway?

Answer: Brother Hassan doesn't need the approvement of anybody, your Sheikh Allayari has included him in the list, so by Allayari's standard brother Hassan is worth to be on the list, so who are to to complain? Are you afraid? Does it hurt because he is an Ex-Shia and Sayyid? Or what is it? As a matter of fact, Allayari said he will debate all of the people he mentioned (and brother Hassan replied he is ready to debate ten of the likes of Allayari at the same time), so Allayari himself did not put a condition that anybody must elect someone.

- What is Hassan Shemrani's formal education?

Answer: Again, this is something that did not bother Hassan Allayari as he challenged brother Hassan and put him on a list of people he wishes to debate. It is enough to know that brother Hassan is an Ex-Shia researcher,  a team member of the renowned twelvershia.net project, an online activist and contributer on numerous online Sunni defsense platforms (such as Gift2Shias, Antimajos etc.), as for the lie that he he is affiliated to the Takfiri-Khariji group of Anjem Choudary (a lie by Shias), we will release a video response to that very soon, In sha Allah, so everybody, including Shias who have a sense of justice will see how shamelessly the Rafida.org group has lied upon our brother, all to character assassinate him.

Lastly, some commenters here are so desperate (most likely embarrassed) and claim that Allayari actually didn't mean that he can prove the names of the 12 Imams from the Qur'an, he meant to say from the Sunnah (which can be easily refuted too, actually has been done in one of our uploaded videos by brother Hani), little do these commenters know that in Arabic and Farsi lectures ONLINE Allayari seriously claims (based on ridiculous twistings of verses) that 'Ali's (ra) name his mentioned in the Qur'an more than once! His own followers are not aware how crazy the beliefs of their own religion and scholars are, this is what brother Hassan will expose to the world, and Allayari explicitely stated that he is happy to discuss it (NAMES of 12 Imams) from the Qur'an, period. But don't you worry, all other Shia accusations can be refuted easily too, however we will stick to main ones, In sha Allah.

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2017, 12:00:51 AM »
Ok Mr. Hussein

Brother, my username is not Hussein

lol, Ebn Hussein, just like Hussein, he makes Shi'ites cry. Hopefully not as long though

ZulFiqar

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2017, 12:20:46 AM »

lol, Ebn Hussein, just like Hussein, he makes Shi'ites cry. Hopefully not as long though

I don't like this joke. It has the stench of Nasibism in it. All Muslims are saddened by the tragic martyrdom of sayyidina Hussain al Shaheed رضى الله عنه and it is a sign of faith and love that tears roll down the cheeks when mention is made of what happened at Karbala.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

AlSunnah

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2017, 08:11:31 PM »

I don't like this joke. It has the stench of Nasibism in it. All Muslims are saddened by the tragic martyrdom of sayyidina Hussain al Shaheed رضى الله عنه and it is a sign of faith and love that tears roll down the cheeks when mention is made of what happened at Karbala.

Beautifully said bro

AlSunnah

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2017, 08:15:12 PM »

Interesting analyses. Struggled, are you being serious? You mean me asking Hijab translating complex Arabic terminologies into English?Anwyay, English is not my first language, however I am perfectly comfortable with it and have written thousands of articles and posts in English and live since a decade permanently in the UK. So you don't need to worry, nor Allayari, I will be nice to him, and no I disagree, it is not about technology here, it is the advantage of sitting in ones comfort zone with your laptop and what not around, an advantage which I am not going to g to give him, for too long he has been hiding (and a library can be carried on a USB stick no need for a show and carrying a ton of books).

If you knew Arabic or Farsi you would of known of his outbursts and other embarassing stuff, a whole YouTube channel could be dedicated to his lies and clownish behaviour on air (including live on air head slapping, bathing in mudd and sessions of invoking Ali numerous times).

As for Arabic and Farsi: I can speak both fluently,, I am of Persian and Arab descent, however not on an academical  a level, he challenged in English we debate in English.

If you wanted it to be fair then keep it both in the comfort zone. You in yours and he in his. Do it via online so everybody can see it. Safes the hassle of him travelling too. You know very well that he will reject to come over to the UK so to make it easy for everybody, do it via Skype.

Farid

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2017, 01:00:28 AM »
If you wanted it to be fair then keep it both in the comfort zone. You in yours and he in his. Do it via online so everybody can see it. Safes the hassle of him travelling too. You know very well that he will reject to come over to the UK so to make it easy for everybody, do it via Skype.

For a debate to be moderated, it needs both parties to be present at the same place at the same time. Allahyari knows that since he runs the channel, he can out-shout, out-speak, and mute his opponent. He also has access to a laptop and people around him can feed him answers behind the screen. He is like a comedian that is going against a heckler. Since he has the mic, he is in control.

Face to face debates happen all the time, even in our age of technology. Do you think that other debaters don't know that Skype exists? The travel to have a fair and moderated debate because they are confident of their position.