TwelverShia.net Forum

T110: Not Another Iceman

iceman

Re: T110: Not Another Iceman
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2019, 02:11:09 PM »
"Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet Peace Be Upon Him, nor speak aloud to him in talk as you speak aloud to one another, lest your deeds should be rendered fruitless while you perceive not. Those who lower their voices in the presence of Allah’s Messenger PBUH, they are the ones whose hearts Allah has tested for piety. For them is forgiveness and a great reward"
Quran: 49: 2- 3

Now the above verses were revealed well before the pen and paper incident. This means certain Companions were guilty of this before as well where they were told off severely and harshly. Lets not be hell-bent in protecting them so badly.

muslim720

« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2019, 02:12:33 PM »
You fail to shut my trap because you lack in intelligence and intellect.

If what you possess is intelligence, I would proudly declare myself as the most unintelligent being.

Because you come back with horns on your head as though you've been personally attacked rather than a rational response.

Here is a fine example of your intelligence.  You claim I respond as though I was personally attacked but you are actually doing the very same thing you accuse me of.

"Because you come back with horns on your head as though you've been personally attacked rather than a rational response".

Like I said you can't protect him. What is said and done is said and done.

So, it is clear that Imam Ali (ra) stood around not moving a muscle to advance the wish of the Prophet (saw).  And al-Mufid narrated that Wilayah was first offered to Abbas (ra) after it was declared for Imam Ali (ra) at Ghadeer and you cannot even begin to offer a response.  What a shame!  LOL!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

muslim720

« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2019, 02:14:41 PM »
"Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet Peace Be Upon Him, nor speak aloud to him in talk as you speak aloud to one another, lest your deeds should be rendered fruitless while you perceive not. Those who lower their voices in the presence of Allah’s Messenger PBUH, they are the ones whose hearts Allah has tested for piety. For them is forgiveness and a great reward"

Now the above verses were revealed well before the pen and paper incident. This means certain Companions were guilty of this before as well where they were told off severely and harshly. Lets not be hell-bent in protecting them so badly.

Watch how your daddy-in-ideology was humiliated on the same verses.

"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2019, 04:56:17 PM »
Watch how your daddy-in-ideology was humiliated on the same verses.

I don't watch or look for excuses son. You carry on.

muslim720

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2019, 05:23:21 PM »
I don't watch or look for excuses son. You carry on.

It is not an excuse, ya jahil!  Your daddy-in-ideology cited those verses and was utterly humiliated and the coward you are, you won't even look at (or watch) the response to your own claim.  You are like an idiot who has his eyes closed shut, fingers in his ears and screaming "I'm not listening, I'm not listening" over and over again.

Numerous stories of debates and discussions being recited from the podium of your masaajid and you all cannot even confront a half-informed Sunni, lolll!

Mythbuster1

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2019, 07:01:23 PM »
It is not an excuse, ya jahil!  Your daddy-in-ideology cited those verses and was utterly humiliated and the coward you are, you won't even look at (or watch) the response to your own claim.  You are like an idiot who has his eyes closed shut, fingers in his ears and screaming "I'm not listening, I'm not listening" over and over again.

Numerous stories of debates and discussions being recited from the podium of your masaajid and you all cannot even confront a half-informed Sunni, lolll!

Bro he is DUMB, the guy makes false statements and when confronted he turns ........DUMB!

dumb
/dʌm/
 Learn to pronounce
adjective
temporarily unable or unwilling to speak.
"they stood dumb while the attacker poured out a stream of abuse"
synonyms:   speechless, tongue-tied, wordless, silent, at a loss for words, voiceless, inarticulate, taciturn, uncommunicative, untalkative, tight-lipped, close-mouthed, saying nothing; informalmum
"they stood dumb while the attacker poured out a stream of abuse"

No other words for him 😊

muslim720

« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2019, 08:27:44 PM »
Bro he is DUMB, the guy makes false statements and when confronted he turns ........DUMB!

I have yet to meet another Shi'i who is as dumb as him.  To the credit of other Shi'i, when you twist their arm, they throw a tantrum, maybe curse the Sahaba (ra) and run from the discussion. 

This degenerate, on the other hand, keeps coming back while ignoring everything said to him.

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2019, 06:15:55 PM »

how do you know it is talking about companions of prophet(s.a.w)
wasn't it for umar r.a , that islam entered persia ?

iceman

« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2019, 01:05:53 AM »

Calm down son, relax. Don't get yourself in a twist.

iceman

« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2019, 01:07:02 AM »
how do you know it is talking about companions of prophet(s.a.w)

That's the best joke I've heard. Nice one!

muslim720

« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2019, 01:47:26 PM »
Calm down son, relax. Don't get yourself in a twist.

Haha, still not addressing the video response.  No wonder your 12th Imam is in hiding and awaiting on 313 men.  With this type of cowardice and lack of integrity that plagues your community, I now see why y'all cannot even put 313 men together, lol.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2019, 04:50:23 PM »

The joke is there are 12 divine leaders and the last one is hiding for the last millennia scared of Sunnis wanting 313 hard shia men to help him😂😂😂😂👍

A brilliant joke to share with your families 😂😂😂

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2019, 06:26:20 PM »
i didnt know i m humorous, by the bye could you educate me how these verses refer to companions of prophet s.a.w

iceman

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2019, 01:26:09 PM »
The joke is there are 12 divine leaders and the last one is hiding for the last millennia scared of Sunnis wanting 313 hard shia men to help him😂😂😂😂👍

A brilliant joke to share with your families 😂😂😂

You keep forgetting when you mention HIDING that there are two more, Jesus and Khizar. Have you fallen out with those two as well  😊

iceman

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2019, 01:28:14 PM »
i didnt know i m humorous, by the bye could you educate me how these verses refer to companions of prophet s.a.w

What's the definition of a companion of the Prophet s.a.w? Define who is a companion and who isn't.

iceman

« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2019, 01:32:01 PM »
Haha, still not addressing the video response.  No wonder your 12th Imam is in hiding and awaiting on 313 men.  With this type of cowardice and lack of integrity that plagues your community, I now see why y'all cannot even put 313 men together, lol.

There are two more in hiding, Jesus and Khizar. How come you never touch them. Because you're brainwashed right from the beginning and programmed just to focus on certain bits like robots.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2019, 08:54:16 PM »
You keep forgetting when you mention HIDING that there are two more, Jesus and Khizar. Have you fallen out with those two as well  😊

Well..........They don’t need 313 exact hardmen to comeback and kill the Sunnis, only one certain individual  hiding for the last millennia will do that to Sunnis so I haven’t fallen out with the 2 you mentioned, that one joker is enough for a good laugh.😜😂👍

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 08:56:36 PM by Mythbuster1 »

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2019, 02:24:45 AM »
What's the definition of a companion of the Prophet s.a.w? Define who is a companion and who isn't.
who he saw prophet (s.a.w and proclaimed shahadah and maintained this belief during whole of his life
side note: let me restate my question, how can you prove from quran why isnt this verse a general warning, without somebody actually having raised his voice in front of prophet (s.a.w), how do you know that ALLAH wasnt teaching manners to muslims, rather than reprimanding them when they actually committed the mistake.
e.g if a teacher tells his students, let your assignment not be late, it definitely means a warning, couldn't these verses be in the same context

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2019, 02:26:44 AM »
none of them are imams of the time, whom we should actually be following in  letter and dot
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 02:28:09 AM by Ibn Taymiyya »

muslim720

« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2019, 07:59:58 PM »
If only predicting the outcome of sporting events was as easy as predicting the behavior of a Shia during a discussion!  As I rightly predicted, T110 has gone into occultation due to his inability to account for the following points:

1.  Bring us ahaadith in Sahihain narrated by Umar ibn Sa'ad.

2.  Admit your haste in skipping over the hadith of Musa (asws) and how it explicitly says that Bani Isra'il admitted that Musa (asws) was without defects.  Or better, apologize.

3.  Show us where the Qur'an says that those who run away in battles are disbelievers.

4.  Defend or condemn the narration which says that men get hard-on visiting Karbala.