TwelverShia.net Forum

T110: Not Another Iceman

muslim720

T110: Not Another Iceman
« on: May 14, 2019, 08:58:47 PM »
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,

In order to prevent another Iceman in the making, I have opened this discussion topic to keep track of T110's blunders.  Otherwise, I am afraid we have another Iceman in the making; someone unintelligent who likes to throw things at us without accounting for his own failures.  I will update this discussion as he digs himself into a deeper hole because as is my belief, if you want to catch a Shia contradict himself or herself, you just let him or her talk.  The more he or she talks, the deeper the hole they find themselves in.

His first lie is highlighted in the first attached image.  T110 made the claim that Imam Bukhari (rah) and Imam Muslim (rah) quote "hadiths" from Umar ibn Sa'ad.  He conveniently ignored my challenge to share a few such narrations.

Next, he claimed that neither I can prove that Bani Isra'il, after seeing Musa (asws) without his clothes, stopped circulating the rumors that Musa (asws) had defects nor he (T110) can prove that Bani Isra'il continued spreading the rumors.  Amazingly, the proof is in the same narration he attacks which clearly says that after Bani Isra'il saw Musa (asws), they said, "By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body".  His lie or naivety is on display in the second screenshot.

His dishonesty comes in full view in the third picture.  In a deceptive move calling a hadith too long to quote, T110 wrote his own assessment and interpretation of various ahaadith instead of utilizing the simplest command known as copy-paste to share the full text of the ahaadith.  Maybe it was out of convenience because the text of the ahaadith were enough to thwart his attacks.

We will keep this running list going until he goes into hiding.  I have a feeling he will soon run out of material and will be faced with the daunting and impossible task of accounting for his own madhhab.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

T110

Re: T110: Not Another Iceman
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 02:59:52 PM »
I am here, just been busy in general and I have been looking for those hadiths in Al-bukhari and Al-Muslim.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 03:41:19 PM »
It’s inbred for them to make a scene and when confronted with reality they run with their tails between their legs😜

muslim720

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 03:47:09 PM »
It’s inbred for them to make a scene and when confronted with reality they run with their tails between their legs😜

He has been throwing out hadith after hadith from our sources but has failed to account for a single belief of his own.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Mythbuster1

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 03:55:02 PM »
He has been throwing out hadith after hadith from our sources but has failed to account for a single belief of his own.

His beliefs are of fairytales of a hidden 1000 year old man that is still waiting for 313 solid Shias to be born so he can come out of the cave.........he is talking about private parts of prophets in a bad way well......his hidden guy let’s just say has been naked in waiting for over a thousand years.......i will leave it at that😜

T110

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 04:05:08 PM »
I am sat here crying whilst reading all the mean things that you guys are saying about me  :'( :'( :'( :'( Pwease staph it  :-[ :-[

Mythbuster1

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 04:09:34 PM »
I am sat here crying whilst reading all the mean things that you guys are saying about me  :'( :'( :'( :'( Pwease staph it  :-[ :-[

You’ve been crying since your ancestors killed imam Hussein ra it’s in your blood......now go off and beat your head with a knife or something and be a real shiite😂😜👍

iceman

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 07:52:38 PM »

In order to prevent another Iceman in the making, I have opened this discussion topic to keep track of T110's blunders.  Otherwise, I am afraid we have another Iceman in the making; someone unintelligent who likes to throw things at us without accounting for his own failures.  I will update this discussion as he digs himself into a deeper hole because as is my belief, if you want to catch a Shia contradict himself or herself, you just let him or her talk.  The more he or she talks, the deeper the hole they find themselves in.

His first lie is highlighted in the first attached image.  T110 made the claim that Imam Bukhari (rah) and Imam Muslim (rah) quote "hadiths" from Umar ibn Sa'ad.  He conveniently ignored my challenge to share a few such narrations.

Next, he claimed that neither I can prove that Bani Isra'il, after seeing Musa (asws) without his clothes, stopped circulating the rumors that Musa (asws) had defects nor he (T110) can prove that Bani Isra'il continued spreading the rumors.  Amazingly, the proof is in the same narration he attacks which clearly says that after Bani Isra'il saw Musa (asws), they said, "By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body".  His lie or naivety is on display in the second screenshot.

His dishonesty comes in full view in the third picture.  In a deceptive move calling a hadith too long to quote, T110 wrote his own assessment and interpretation of various ahaadith instead of utilizing the simplest command known as copy-paste to share the full text of the ahaadith.  Maybe it was out of convenience because the text of the ahaadith were enough to thwart his attacks.

We will keep this running list going until he goes into hiding.  I have a feeling he will soon run out of material and will be faced with the daunting and impossible task of accounting for his own madhhab.

You speak as thought you're Mr Right and you have and can never get it wrong. I don't throw things at anyone let alone your kind. I have no interest. I'm just defending my faith and protecting my community from the likes of your kind. I deal with what's thrown at us on the basis of misunderstanding in some cases and on the basis of propaganda in most cases.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:53:46 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 08:25:19 PM »
That's as far as my position is concerned. Now this Ameen character, would you mind telling us which and what blunders he's made. Or do you really love accusing people and then not proving it.

muslim720

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 09:12:02 PM »
You speak as thought you're Mr Right and you have and can never get it wrong. I don't throw things at anyone let alone your kind. I have no interest. I'm just defending my faith and protecting my community from the likes of your kind.

If every on-the-fence Sunni gets a glimpse of how you defend your faith, he or she will actually swing to the other extreme and make takfeer on Shias for your lack of substance, coherence, honor and integrity.

I deal with what's thrown at us on the basis of misunderstanding in some cases and on the basis of propaganda in most cases.

Speaking of propaganda and throwing things at others, have you met T110?

iceman

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 09:23:50 PM »
If every on-the-fence Sunni gets a glimpse of how you defend your faith, he or she will actually swing to the other extreme and make takfeer on Shias for your lack of substance, coherence, honor and integrity.

Speaking of propaganda and throwing things at others, have you met T110?

"If every on-the-fence Sunni gets a glimpse of how you defend your faith"

That's your words based on your opinion only. I don't and haven't seen Sunnis rushing up in numbers so he or she will actually swing to the other extreme and make takfeer on Shias. As far as takfeer on Shias is concerned not the Sunnis but a handful of people known as Sunni Deobandis do it. They don't just send or make takfeer on Shias but they also do it on Sunni barelvis. How long are you going to continue to fool people.

"for your lack of substance, coherence, honor and integrity"

As far as my honour and integrity is concerned Alhamdulillah I don't need to accuse and abuse others with false accusations and allegations just to make myself feel better and to give my faith a bit of weight and lift by undermining others. I don't need to do what you're doing and your ancestors for the past 1400 years.

"Speaking of propaganda and throwing things at others, have you met T110?"

I haven't met Ameen never mind about T100. So tell me why is this guy bugging you so much? What seems to be the problem.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 09:28:02 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2019, 09:48:26 PM »

I haven't met Ameen never mind about T100. So tell me why is this guy bugging you so much? What seems to be the problem.

COZ he LIES and then runs off and hides or comes back with nonsense that’s what bugs us.

Remember YOU yourself posted a LIE and can’t even provide AUTHENTIC proof for it.

Have some shame ......Ameen aka Terminator T100 aka iceman

😂

T110

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 10:03:36 PM »
COZ he LIES and then runs off and hides or comes back with nonsense that’s what bugs us.

Remember YOU yourself posted a LIE and can’t even provide AUTHENTIC proof for it.

I am still searching for those hadiths which I promised will be provided. Atleast I have the "honour & integrity" to admit so. Meanwhile you guys are out here deleting 3 threads, not even started by me, in which I have made strong points in.

iceman

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 10:16:22 PM »

Have some shame ......Ameen aka Terminator T100 aka iceman

😂

Where did I post a lie? Can you back it up?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 10:49:00 PM »
Where did I post a lie? Can you back it up?

STOP acting dumb! We know that’s what you are but you don’t need to act like it.

You posted just before you disappeared.........” Umar said don’t listen to him!”

YOU KNOW what I am talking about so don’t ACT dumb about now produce the evidence AUTHENTIC evidence.
Thankyou.

Don’t make us wait for s thousand years please.
😉

muslim720

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2019, 02:18:20 PM »
I am still searching for those hadiths which I promised will be provided. Atleast I have the "honour & integrity" to admit so. Meanwhile you guys are out here deleting 3 threads, not even started by me, in which I have made strong points in.

We will wait for you to bring those ahaadith along with an unequivocal verse which says that "those who run away from battle are not believers".  In the meantime, please enjoy the small violin playing and your flakes soaked in your tears.

iceman

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 02:35:44 PM »
STOP acting dumb! We know that’s what you are but you don’t need to act like it.

You posted just before you disappeared.........” Umar said don’t listen to him!”

YOU KNOW what I am talking about so don’t ACT dumb about now produce the evidence AUTHENTIC evidence.
Thankyou.

Don’t make us wait for s thousand years please.
😉

I'm not acting dumb or daft, you are. You have accused me of something and I want evidence for it in black and white. This is not the first time I've been accused and it's not the first time you've made a joke out of yourself. Hiding behind sarcasm and belittling others won't help you.

muslim720

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2019, 03:17:45 PM »

With all due respect to the other posters, may I please have all the irrelevant comments removed by the admins?  I want this discussion topic to reflect the points that T110 either deflect or fail to answer.

Thank you!

Mythbuster1

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2019, 03:45:19 PM »
I'm not acting dumb or daft, you are. You have accused me of something and I want evidence for it in black and white. This is not the first time I've been accused and it's not the first time you've made a joke out of yourself. Hiding behind sarcasm and belittling others won't help you.

I don’t need to belittle a LIAR like you here read this post and WEEP........you still haven’t answered on which authentic source you got this from, you’ve been HIDING since being asked.
This was your reply to bro hani .......

Re: Famous shia reply on Door Incident
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2019, 01:34:37 PM »
Quote from: Hani on February 21, 2019, 06:22:23 AM
According to the fabricated Shia story `Ali broke the Prophet's (saw) will and got Fatimah (as) killed as a result.

And according to a TRUE story one prevented the Prophet s.a.w from writing a will to begin with by saying,

"Don't listen to him, he s.a.w has become delirious, remember we have the book of Allah, the book of Allah is sufficient for us".

And others sided with him causing a division within them. Any thoughts on this big guy.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 01:38:34 PM by iceman »

Come on then big guy ANY authentic evidence on this?

You can’t deny that I didn’t give you proof in black and white, it’s been MONTHS and you still ain’t replied apart from giving your 2 bits of sarcasm and avoiding it by saying you don’t know NOTHING😜

“Don’t listen to him”!! Where did you pull that out from?!?

T110

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 04:49:17 PM »

With all due respect to the other posters, may I please have all the irrelevant comments removed by the admins?  I want this discussion topic to reflect the points that T110 either deflect or fail to answer.

Thank you!

Oh yeah!!! Are you also requesting for whole threads to be deleted which are "irrelevant" in showing your cult to be alligned with the truth??