TwelverShia.net Forum

Ayyatollah Sistani and his takfir on ahlul sunnah

Shia-Islam.se

« on: February 05, 2018, 02:53:58 AM »

Sistani is famous for saying: “sunnis are not our brethren but our souls”. But what does he really think about sunnis?

On Sistanis website there is a fatwa where he makes takfir on Nawasibs and calls them as impure, and if you touch a sunni you need to make ghusl.

I quote: “An infidel i.e. a person who does not believe in Allah and His Oneness, is najis. Similarly, Ghulat who believe in any of the holy twelve Imams as God, or that they are incarnations of God, and Khawarij and Nawasib who express enmity towards the holy Imams, are also najis.” (107)

In another fatwa he says: “The entire body of a Kafir, including his hair and nails, and all liquid substances of his body, are najis.” (108)

He counties on fatwa 109 to judge children as najis… he says: "If the parents, paternal grandmother and paternal grandfather of a minor child are all kafir, that child is najis,”

Now you might say that he never said sunnins or salafis, but that’s not true. Nawasibs is a derogatory term used by shias against sunnis, especially salafis i.e. Muslims that are upon tawheed and reject khurafat, shirk and grave worship.

Nir Rosen explains in his book Bloodshed of America’s Wars in the Muslim Word aftermath how shias use the word Nawasibs:

All off this while the hookm for Christians, jews and zorooastrians are that they are pure….

Reference:
https://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2132/
https://www.sistani.org/english/book/46/2029/
https://books.google.se/books?id=r_g4DgAAQBAJ&pg=PT124&lpg=PT124&dq=ayatollah+sistani+Nawasib&source=bl&ots=BGDr4IK6A0&sig=NfdaTHN_0GfkxGNmXnrBsVVmDXQ&hl=sv&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO9Lb4i43ZAhVFhiwKHezhAYsQ6AEIUjAJ#v=onepage&q=ayatollah%20sistani%20Nawasib&f=false

Admin note: Corrected repeated typos
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 06:22:28 PM by MuslimK »

MuslimAnswers

Re: Ayyatollah Sistani and his takfir on ahlul sunnah
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 04:18:48 PM »
^

The term is Nawasib of course. In any case, Nir Rosen was a good journalist for this matter, he could get Iraqi Sunnis and Iraqi Shias to say what they really felt, as he had much closer access to all sides than almost any other journalist and his articles and works are still available as far as I am aware.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 04:39:30 PM »
LOL!
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Shia-Islam.se

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 06:18:38 PM »
Is that the only answer you can come up with?
Shiism religion filled with takfir and extremism
LOL!

Hadrami

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 10:28:23 PM »
often we know what shia really think of us from their own mouth. If you respect and recognised syaikhain leadership then you are kafir najis nasibi according to shia's belief. Now, can anyone find any sunni who doesnt have that view about syaikhain? Shia is the largest takfiri minded group in the world.

Abu Rumaysah

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 04:05:17 PM »
LOL!

Takfir of muslims is funny thing for you? Are you Muslim?

iceman

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 08:06:27 PM »

Sistani is famous for saying: “sunnis are not our brethren but our souls”. But what does he really think about sunnis?

On Sistanis website there is a fatwa where he makes takfir on Nawasibs and calls them as impure, and if you touch a sunni you need to make ghusl.

I quote: “An infidel i.e. a person who does not believe in Allah and His Oneness, is najis. Similarly, Ghulat who believe in any of the holy twelve Imams as God, or that they are incarnations of God, and Khawarij and Nawasib who express enmity towards the holy Imams, are also najis.” (107)

In another fatwa he says: “The entire body of a Kafir, including his hair and nails, and all liquid substances of his body, are najis.” (108)

He counties on fatwa 109 to judge children as najis… he says: "If the parents, paternal grandmother and paternal grandfather of a minor child are all kafir, that child is najis,”

Now you might say that he never said sunnins or salafis, but that’s not true. Nawasibs is a derogatory term used by shias against sunnis, especially salafis i.e. Muslims that are upon tawheed and reject khurafat, shirk and grave worship.

Nir Rosen explains in his book Bloodshed of America’s Wars in the Muslim Word aftermath how shias use the word Nawasibs:

All off this while the hookm for Christians, jews and zorooastrians are that they are pure….

Reference:
https://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2132/
https://www.sistani.org/english/book/46/2029/
https://books.google.se/books?id=r_g4DgAAQBAJ&pg=PT124&lpg=PT124&dq=ayatollah+sistani+Nawasib&source=bl&ots=BGDr4IK6A0&sig=NfdaTHN_0GfkxGNmXnrBsVVmDXQ&hl=sv&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO9Lb4i43ZAhVFhiwKHezhAYsQ6AEIUjAJ#v=onepage&q=ayatollah%20sistani%20Nawasib&f=false

Admin note: Corrected repeated typos

What you're doing here is taking a recipe and cooking it your way by adding your own flavour to give it your desired taste. Sistani's Fatwa and you're giving it your explanation and adding your meaning to it to create your desired understanding. Bravo, what can one expect from an EX SHIA.