TwelverShia.net Forum

The celebration of Omar’s Al-Faruq’s death during the “unity week” in Iran!

Ebn Hussein

Hiding your beliefs in the 21st century doesn't make sense, it will be eventually exposed by your very own conservative followers. I've already posted how the Sunnis of Tehran were banned from holding Friday prayers during  the "unity between Sunnis and Shias week" in Iran.

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-sunni-vs-shia/iran-police-prevent-sunni-friday-prayer-in-tehran-during-'unity-week'/

Now guess what was allowed on that very Friday (the title says it, isn't it)?

http://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/01/13/the-celebration-of-omars-al-faruqs-death-during-the-unity-week-in-iran/
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Furkan

They are really crazy for having a celebration. I wonder if they also celebrate the death of Abu Lahab.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Bolani Muslim

^No they don't (speaking of experience). According to shiaism Hazrat Omar is worse than Abu Lahab (someone cursed in the Quran). How much they celebrate depends on the family (my mom got a text saying eid Mubarak).

Ebn Hussein

^Abu Lahab didn't conquered their Majoosi Persian empire, he "only" abused the Prophet (SAWS) and was mentioned by name (unlike any "infallible Imam") in the Qur'an as an accursed Hell dweller.

Who they are concerned with is the one who was not introduced as the worst enemy of Islam (as per Rafidi claim), the one who broke the ribs of Yazdgerd iii.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Furkan

Hahaha indeed, wallahi if there are any ribs broken then it's that of the majoos.

May Allah guide them.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Taha

I didn't know this happened in Iran. 

It's common for some people here in the West such as Yasser Al Habib, but I figured such celebrations would be outlawed in the "land of unity".   ::)

Optimus Prime

It's common for some people here in the West such as Yasser Al Habib, but I figured such celebrations would be outlawed in the "land of unity".   ::)

Taha, do you celebrate the death of Umar (RA), and do you believe he contributed to the death of Fatima (RA).

Furkan

Taha doesn't celebrate death, right

“last words?”

Ebn Hussein

http://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/01/13/the-celebration-of-omars-al-faruqs-death-during-the-unity-week-in-iran/

An excerpt of what the Rafidah sing at their death anniversary parties (taken from the article above):

“O caliph with the wide A** … I myself will come and f*** you … your a** is my slave … whoever does not curse Omar, then may Omar enter his a** … I myself will come and f***you [O Omar] … I haven’t put it [my private part] all through [your ass] yet you [Omar] are out of breath … “
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Furkan

I wonder if they still would dare to celebrate anything like this, if Umar (radi allahoe anhu) was alive ^^

“last words?”

Ameen

Hiding your beliefs in the 21st century doesn't make sense, it will be eventually exposed by your very own conservative followers. I've already posted how the Sunnis of Tehran were banned from holding Friday prayers during  the "unity between Sunnis and Shias week" in Iran.

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-sunni-vs-shia/iran-police-prevent-sunni-friday-prayer-in-tehran-during-'unity-week'/

You said,

"Hiding your beliefs in the 21st century doesn't make sense",

Absolutely. This is why I have asked you numerous amount of times, which Sunni are you and why??? Which political movement do you belong to and why??? Don't you think it's about time you left Taqiyya which you seem to be so fond of???

You said,

"by your very own conservative followers",

Conservative followers???? If your talking about your followers and supporters then you must mean "extremist followers".

Why were Sunnis banned from holding friday prrayers??? What was the reason??? Surely people would like to here the full story. And on, "unity between Sunnis and Shias week" ???

Just cherry picking things and putting them forward without any explanation what so ever and without looking in to it, the audience/viewers wont buy this. Here is some advice for you, this isn't kindergarten or some play school. It might for you. Start behaving like a mature adult.

Ameen

You've said it my friend. They're holding Sunni and Shia unity week and on the other hand they're accused of the opposite. What lovely propaganda. You have so many Muslim countries with Sunni governments but only one with Shia government and they're finding it so hard to digest this only one country and its government.

Optimus Prime

You've said it my friend. They're holding Sunni and Shia unity week and on the other hand they're accused of the opposite. What lovely propaganda. You have so many Muslim countries with Sunni governments but only one with Shia government and they're finding it so hard to digest this only one country and its government.

Ameen, have you ever taken part in such celebrations?

Furkan

Ameen, May Allah give you some more braincells.

“last words?”

Ameen

My dear brothers, what about the 1987 massacre in Mecca, where there was a peaceful protest against American and Israel policy concerning Palestine and Saudi police gunned down over 400??? Would you like to expose Saudi Arabia as well, while you're at it???

Saddam was Iran's main enemy but Iran refused to join hands with the west against their Muslim enemy and neighbour but Saudi Arabia didn't miss the chance. Saudi Arabia paid 7 trillion along with use of their land to the west to kick Saddam and minimise his arsenal.Just a while back Saudi Arabia did a 10 billion dollar arms deal with America.

You have Saudi Arabia along with many gulf states, who do they pay to look after them??? American and British troops are present in these countries. Iran still rejects how Israel came to being and speaks openly of their treatment towards the Palestine. Where as Saudi Arabia along with the Arab league and Arab states have accepted Israel and kiss up to the west.

Stop being bias and lets expose everyone.

Ameen

And may Allah open your other eye so you can see better and also widen your mind and clear your heart, against the bitterness, hatred and envy that you hold and which is stopping you from thinking straight.

Hani

Insulting remarks may lead to your ban, be careful.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

Listen brothers, being bitter or angry, full of hate or to envy is not a crime. There is nothing wrong with this. It's obvious that you are bitter and angry over something and you hate or envy for a reason. I certainly do not dispute this.

But in such a state one doesn't think straight or proper. In such a state you don't see things through with both eyes or from both sides. It stops you from looking in to things and searching for facts (fact finding).

I do not side with everything about Iran and I certainly do not hate Saudi Arabia. Will continue this.

Hani

Listen brothers, being bitter or angry, full of hate or to envy is not a crime. There is nothing wrong with this. It's obvious that you are bitter and angry over something and you hate or envy for a reason. I certainly do not dispute this.

But in such a state one doesn't think straight or proper. In such a state you don't see things through with both eyes or from both sides. It stops you from looking in to things and searching for facts (fact finding).

I do not side with everything about Iran and I certainly do not hate Saudi Arabia. Will continue this.

Just as a sidenote so you don't get the wrong idea, unlike Shia, the vast majority of Ahlul-Sunnah dislike Saudi rulers and disagree with many of their policies.

So as to not place us in the same basket as most Shia who blindly follow/defend Iran.

I add, you mentioned words like angry and envy, and while a lot of us may be angry at Imamist religion, yet I seriously doubt anyone is envious of you guys, in fact it's mostly pity.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

Just as a sidenote so you don't get the wrong idea, unlike Shia, the vast majority of Ahlul-Sunnah dislike Saudi rulers and disagree with many of their policies.

So as to not place us in the same basket as most Shia who blindly follow/defend Iran.

I add, you mentioned words like angry and envy, and while a lot of us may be angry at Imamist religion, yet I seriously doubt anyone is envious of you guys, in fact it's mostly pity.

First of all not every Shia follows or defends Iran blindly. Even in Iran there are differences amongst politicians and various government departments. You have moderates and you have hard liners. As you yourself know that Shias have difference in thought, opinion and point of view. And I asked you yourself,

"Do you believe Shia are Kafir, is Shiaism a religion of Kufr???"

And you replied by saying, "I can't answer that, it depends on the individual Shia about their thought, opinion and point of view about things. Secondly there is no need to be angry over anything and if you are then, think about how others feel when it comes to situations like Fadak etc. or the Prophet (pbuh) didn't bother to appoint anyone. And as far as your pity is concerned, ask and discuss through argument based on sense, logic, reality, facts and reasoning rather than accusing and forcing someone to accept this and that.