TwelverShia.net Forum

The Door Incident

Mussana

Re: The Door Incident
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 10:03:40 AM »
Who are those majority of Scholars u are talking about?

As regards to War and other things that are not part of this topic so leave that.

labelingtheory

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 10:26:05 AM »
Who are those majority of Scholars u are talking about?

As regards to War and other things that are not part of this topic so leave that.

Every sunni scholar I have spoken to will admit that Fatima was angry at Abu Bakr till she died. Of course most sunni scholars don't talk about it all the time, because its a part of islamic history they would rather avoid talking about.

Mussana

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2015, 11:50:57 AM »
I am just asking about scholars of repute and what they have said regarding this . Not some run of the mill scholar who are found by dozens

Hani

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2015, 03:28:22 PM »
@labelingtheory

He's asking about the Door incident, not the inheritance Hadith.

Sunni scholars do not accept the "Door Incident" as truth, the consensus of the researchers is that it is a fabrication.

As for the anger of Fatimah from inheritance incident, a lot of scholars will say Fatimah stopped talking with him about the matter of inheritance, not that she stopped talking to him generally. Others say she wasn't angry, she was only sad. Others say she was angry but he went to please her later and she accepted.

They all have their arguments and academic evidence.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Optimus Prime

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2015, 05:47:54 PM »
@labelingtheory

He's asking about the Door incident, not the inheritance Hadith.

Sunni scholars do not accept the "Door Incident" as truth, the consensus of the researchers is that it is a fabrication.

As for the anger of Fatimah from inheritance incident, a lot of scholars will say Fatimah stopped talking with him about the matter of inheritance, not that she stopped talking to him generally. Others say she wasn't angry, she was only sad. Others say she was angry but he went to please her later and she accepted.

They all have their arguments and academic evidence.

Yeah, and ultimately it's concluded in most debates that Abu Bakr (RA) was right and Fatima (RA) was wrong, simple.

Simple, as. She was not an infallible woman and was prone to making error like any human being.

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2019, 03:14:23 PM »
Yeah, and ultimately it's concluded in most debates that Abu Bakr (RA) was right and Fatima (RA) was wrong, simple.

Simple, as. She was not an infallible woman and was prone to making error like any human being.
and that's the most hardest thing to believe for a shia, let alone some sunnis (including me for some time) .. but yeah it's a truth, A BITTER TŘÚŤH..
#__Shia of Ali__#
#__Sunni of Prophet Muhammad__#

muslim720

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2019, 10:39:18 PM »

Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,

I had the same conclusion when I watched a Shia-destroying video which quoted Surah Al-Hashr (59) verses 1 through 10, especially 7, which explicitly rejects sole ownership of Fay.  When I presented the evidence and (I think) openly declared that Fatima (ra) made a mistake - that she was wrong - the entire ShiaChat went up in arms, lol.

"How can you say that?"  "The leader of women in Paradise can be wrong?"  Blah blah blah!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)