TwelverShia.net Forum

Is this a Joke?

muslim720

Is this a Joke?
« on: July 15, 2019, 04:46:10 PM »
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Just watch the short clip.

"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Mythbuster1

Re: Is this a Joke?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 07:12:23 PM »
Is it a free phone call or do you have to pay network charges 😂

muslim720

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 01:38:14 PM »
My confusion is the following: are they dialing a specific number where Imam Hussain (ra) can be reached at OR is the cell phone (the particular one featured in video) a special device that only dials out to Imam Hussain (ra)?

I seriously want to know.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Mythbuster1

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 05:19:25 PM »
Let me try and work it out I don’t think you will get an answer😉

imam MUST have joined a special network to receive calls also he must have a mobile phone purchased from some mobile shop somehow they have created a gateway to connect to the barzakh by dialling a special number.

Maybe imam has a landline where his followers ring but then that’s also questionable because where are the telephone lines reaching barzakh? Maybe leading to some deep underground cave?

A satellite phone? Maybe they have found a ripple in space where they can send a signal to barzakh.

Only thing I can think of is some telepathic powers where some how the connection connects to the imam in some Imami way by his closest followers and they use their own handset.

They must have the technology to bypass the barzakh,a doorway maybe where they can talk to the physical dead of this world.

I doubt it very much that you will get an honest answer in here or anywhere else, this is why the shia sect has become a joke.

I will leave it that and wait till some shia answers.