میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

MuslimAnswers

Re: The great escape of the Shia blade runner / Road Runner / Zain Rizvi
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 09:04:11 AM »
Salam alaykum,

Many things to be said but among them: It is no surprise the Shia would call his opponents terrorists, we non-Shias are all terrorists for him, the shock factor in this name-calling is null. Secondly, if we accept Mr. Shemrani is a no one, who are these people in the first place that any attention should be paid to them, were they sent by some Hawza or the Iranian/Iraqi government as official debaters in the UK?

I wonder if they [Abu Zaynab and others] are the same people/group who said they would have a debate with Shaykh Asrar Rashid some time back:

I must admit, it is a mostly a lecture and a very, very basic one; but as mentioned in the very end of the video the Shia proponent said he could not debate at that time and he had to go back and study, etc. etc. So one does wonder what is the whole point of these exercises and proclamations and challenges, regardless of whether they are from related or unrelated Twelver groups. And Allah knows best.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:12:18 AM by MuslimAnswers »

Farid

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 09:54:09 AM »

I wonder if they [Abu Zaynab and others] are the same people/group who said they would have a debate with Shaykh Asrar Rashid some time back:

Do you know that we still don't have any information about Abu Zaynab? When pressed about his identity, one of their guys, I think it was Sayyed Ali (from RTS), said that it was Yahya Seymour. I reached out to Yahya directly and he denied that it was him.

These guys seem to be hiding their grand Shaikh Abu Zaynab. Allah - ta'ala - knows for what reason. If they don't have anyone ready to represent them to these debates then they shouldn't be running around making challenges.

Asif Hussain

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 03:45:10 PM »
Brother Shamsi's refutation of blade/road runner

لاَ تَكْذِبُوا عَلَىَّ، فَإِنَّهُ مَنْ كَذَبَ عَلَىَّ فَلْيَلِجِ النَّارَ
"Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."

iceman

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 02:36:53 AM »
The great escape of the Shia debater blade runner / Road Runner / Zain Rizvi

Longer version 6 minutes (no narrator voice):

So what did he escape from 😊

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 02:46:00 AM »
Who are these guys? Why do they act like they are famous when no one has heard of them? These two guys look like harold kumar mixed with beavis & butthead.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 08:49:16 AM »
Who are these guys? Why do they act like they are famous when no one has heard of them? These two guys look like harold kumar mixed with beavis & butthead.

I have to say, this seems to be more of a Western phenomenon than an "Islamic" one:

It is historically very common in the West for a person to be standing in the street-corners with his Bible open and preaching whatever he thinks is true of Christianity, or to just open a stall and preach his own invented religion, and these meetings in the parks and the like seem to be an extension of that. There is no need for formal education or any recognition, since the West does not care about that at all and inventing interpretations or even religions is legally protected there as well as culturally accepted; at least from our side we should be careful not to fall for such tactics since they are detrimental to our efforts in the long run.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:50:25 AM by MuslimAnswers »

Hadrami

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 10:48:47 PM »
Do you know that we still don't have any information about Abu Zaynab? When pressed about his identity, one of their guys, I think it was Sayyed Ali (from RTS), said that it was Yahya Seymour. I reached out to Yahya directly and he denied that it was him.

These guys seem to be hiding their grand Shaikh Abu Zaynab. Allah - ta'ala - knows for what reason. If they don't have anyone ready to represent them to these debates then they shouldn't be running around making challenges.
maybe this abu zaynab is as real as their mahdi? the "great" personality who will never have his "great" aura stained, because he is hiding 😉
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:51:47 PM by Hadrami »