TwelverShia.net Forum

weird "sunni" website with claims regarding issue of intimacy with spouse

ahlulhadeethwassunnah

Asalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

May Allah bless anyone who reads this, this is my first post, i decided to join the forum because im not knowledgeable and have seen something extremely weird online regarding intimacy with spouse as sunni muslims, ive heard from people that the shia allow the act of lustful fondling and thighing infant wives audhubillah (can someone confirm if this is even true?), but this one "sunni" website (supposedly they are muslim, but i have a strong feeling like they are evil disbelievers mocking our religion) wrote that "I could not find any rules in the works of jurisprudence of all the madhabs that forbid such behavior. And since deriving sexual pleasure from your wives or female slaves is generally permissible in Islam, and only sexual intercourse is prohibited before the age of maturity (typically at 9 years), it appears that the act of lustful fondling and thighing infant wives may be permissible for us as well." please can someone help me with this? it has confused me alot because i have heard this stuff is allowed by shia ulamah (im not sure if even they allow it) i just want clarification because i have alot of waswasa from this, thank you so much barak Allah feekhum and please im sorry if the topic is kind of off putting but i dont know anywhere else i can ask and im not very knowledgeable with barely a basic understanding of Arabic, but am trying to be on my deen and follow the sunnah

Ibn Taymiyya

Asalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

May Allah bless anyone who reads this, this is my first post, i decided to join the forum because im not knowledgeable and have seen something extremely weird online regarding intimacy with spouse as sunni muslims, ive heard from people that the shia allow the act of lustful fondling and thighing infant wives audhubillah (can someone confirm if this is even true?), but this one "sunni" website (supposedly they are muslim, but i have a strong feeling like they are evil disbelievers mocking our religion) wrote that "I could not find any rules in the works of jurisprudence of all the madhabs that forbid such behavior. And since deriving sexual pleasure from your wives or female slaves is generally permissible in Islam, and only sexual intercourse is prohibited before the age of maturity (typically at 9 years), it appears that the act of lustful fondling and thighing infant wives may be permissible for us as well." please can someone help me with this? it has confused me alot because i have heard this stuff is allowed by shia ulamah (im not sure if even they allow it) i just want clarification because i have alot of waswasa from this, thank you so much barak Allah feekhum and please im sorry if the topic is kind of off putting but i dont know anywhere else i can ask and im not very knowledgeable with barely a basic understanding of Arabic, but am trying to be on my deen and follow the sunnah
walaikum asalam
before anything let me tell you my brother i am also nowhere near to knowledge but can at least confirm for you that yes one top scholar of shia "ayatollaha" khomeni does permit thighing a girl as small as a suckling infant.
the reference and scanned page can be viewed here
https://gift2shias.com/2010/07/13/fatwa-on-infant-from-al-khomayni/
wasn't it for umar r.a , that islam entered persia ?

Ibn Taymiyya

as for your main question, this may be helpful
https://abuaminaelias.com/does-islam-allow-thighing-mufakhathat-young-girls/

friendly advise: dont sponge your heart with doubts
wasn't it for umar r.a , that islam entered persia ?

ahlulhadeethwassunnah

as for your main question, this may be helpful
https://abuaminaelias.com/does-islam-allow-thighing-mufakhathat-young-girls/

friendly advise: dont sponge your heart with doubts

Barak Allah feek akhi, thank you so much for the reply, may Allah bless you and grant us steadfastness on the deen.