TwelverShia.net Forum

The worship of the Rafidah resembles the worship of other pagans

Ebn Hussein

If you think about it, the worship of the Rafidah resembles the worship of the pagan Quraysh (only worse, since the Rafidah ascribe their paganism to the Ahl Al-Bayt). Acts of worship such as chanting, wailing (also an essential part of Jewish form of worship) and semi-nakedness. The pagan Quraysh used to do Tawaf (semi)-naked! Let me quote you a Shia historian and remind the Shias how similar their retarded and animalistic rituals are to those of their brothers in Shirk i.e. the pagan Quraysh (everything in red are my comments):

Twenty Three Years: A Study of the Prophetic Career of Mohammed, Ali Dashti (Translated from Persian by F.R.C. Bagley), George Allen and Unwin, 1985

Through hajj, several national customs of Arabs were endorsed and perpetuated. All the ceremonies of hajj such as wearing of seamless white robe, kissing/touching of black stone, the halt at Arafat, running between Safa and Marwa and the pebble-throwing were practiced in pre-Islamic period. While circumambulating the Kaaba, the call to an idol was replaced by the call to God [i.e. they were better than the Rafidha Shias whom many have witnessed shouting Ya Ali, labbayka Ya Hussein etc. even when doing Tawaf!]. There are some minor modifications such as banning circumambulation in nude which pagan Arabs practiced.
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَعْقُوبُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَخِي ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عَمِّهِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي حُمَيْدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ عَوْفٍ، أَنَّ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ بَعَثَنِي أَبُو بَكْرٍ فِي تِلْكَ الْحَجَّةِ فِي مُؤَذِّنِينَ يَوْمَ النَّحْرِ نُؤَذِّنُ بِمِنًى أَنْ لاَ يَحُجَّ بَعْدَ الْعَامِ مُشْرِكٌ، وَلاَ يَطُوفَ بِالْبَيْتِ عُرْيَانٌ‏.‏ قَالَ حُمَيْدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ ثُمَّ أَرْدَفَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلِيًّا، فَأَمَرَهُ أَنْ يُؤَذِّنَ بِبَرَاءَةَ قَالَ أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ فَأَذَّنَ مَعَنَا عَلِيٌّ فِي أَهْلِ مِنًى يَوْمَ النَّحْرِ لاَ يَحُجُّ بَعْدَ الْعَامِ مُشْرِكٌ، وَلاَ يَطُوفُ بِالْبَيْتِ عُرْيَانٌ‏.‏

On the Day of Nahr (10th of Dhul-Hijja, in the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Abu Bakr was the leader of the pilgrims in that Hajj) Abu Bakr sent me along with other announcers to Mina to make a public announcement: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka`ba. Then Allah's Apostle sent 'Ali to read out the Surat Bara'a (at-Tauba) to the people; so he made the announcement along with us on the day of Nahr in Mina: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka`ba."

[Book: Knowledge - كتاب العلم Global Id: 71 (1) Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 71 In-book reference: Book 3, Hadith 13 English translation: Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 71]

Rafidah CLAIM to follow the Ahl al-Bait but in fact they've revived everything that the Prophet (صل الله عليه و على آله و سلم) fought against his entire life, including:

• - Saint worship (literal prayers under the pretext of intercession to the their so called infallible and even non-infallibles. Other pagans such as Christians and the pagan Quraysh also prayed to their Prophets/saints to seek nearness to Allah).

- Making pictures of Prophets etc.

- (Nouha/'Latmiyaat') Wailing and lamentation (another pagan Quraishi practice and also Jewish one, as can bee seen at the WAILING wall in Jerusalem).

- Naming yourself slave of other than Allah (not Shirk akbar in all cases but nevertheless something the Prophet FOUGHT against and hence changed the name of a NUMBER of Sahaba such as 'Abdul-Ka3ba' etc. Yet Shias name themselves Abdul-Hussein, Abdul-Zahra' etc.!)

- Swearing by other than Allah (Allah is the creator he can swear by what HE has created. Shias make Qiyas and say since Allah swears by the sun etc. we can swear by our tombed Imams! Again they ignore the Shari3a of MANKIND were the Prophet forbad us to take oaths by anyone besides Allah).

- Nadhr (Shias do Nadhr for Abal-Fadhl Al-Abbas, Al-Hussein etc. instead for Allah ALONE)

- Sacrifice (Shias sacrifice for other than Allah i.e. the Imams hence their meet is Najis)

- Wearing black on death anniversaries (a Shia, Jewish and Christian practice, never endorsed by Islam)

- Errecting graves and wasting money on 5 star hotel looking mausoleums, shrines and tombs etc. (something the Prophet never did and fought against, yet the Shias instead of following him point out how some of the Bani Umayyah, Abbasids, Ottomans and some of the scholars in the Ummah either kept silent or endorsed this waste! Suddenly the a3maal/actions of these people are proofs for Shias when it comes to oppose the clear-cut Ahadith of the Messenger of Allah i.e. his Sunnah)

I could go on and on ... point is, the Rafidi religion has revived all sorts of superstitious and pagan practices and beliefs under the guise of following the  'Ahl al-Bayt/Ja'fari/Imamite school of thought'.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 07:06:29 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Rationalist

Re: The worship of the Rafidah resembles the worship of other pagans
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 08:34:18 AM »
From the show Breaking Bad:

Dozener at their shrines: