TwelverShia.net Forum

They fear Anti-Majos! - Shiachat (ers) once again try to shut it down!

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
  • إن الرافضة قوم لا عقل لهم ولا نقل
  • Religion: Sunni
Bismillah,

Praise be to the One who puts fear into the hearts of the Mushrikeen and may the peace and blessings of Him be upon our master Muhammad, his family and companions, ameen.

Shiachatters (for the x time) are trying to suppress the truth by getting our channel removed, they have started a thread calling on their miskeen followers to flag our videos:

What they dont get it: We already have multiple accounts set up and ready ALL over youtube, we are fully experienced and ready, our channels have been shut down multiple times in the last decade (!) by coward Rafidah who to this day are shaking knowing how bad their religion is exposed by just showing translations of their learned (!) and scholars, including top Ayatullats!

If anything, all these reports/flagging and eventual shut downs of our channels made us only stronger, more passionate and more popular, walillahu alhamdulillah walminnah.

Every time they got us removed it only encouraged us to work HARDER and INCREASED our popularity, it's like push for us. So go on, you pagan 5 star mushrikeen, do what you good at (suppressing the truth) and we, by Allah, won't stop until death departs us from this world. The people deserve the truth, the Ahl Al-Bayt and Sahaba deserve to be defended from the lies your heretical sect has attributed to them.

Note: Some of them have admitted that the actual problem lies in the kufri speeches of their "scholars", their fitra is rebelling deep inside but it takes pure ikhlas/sincerity and courage to admit that the problem is not just "some" scholars but the very essence of Imamism which is built upon exaggeration with the cousin of the Prophet (saws) and his descendants (primarely from a Persian princess).

Ultimately, all Anti-Majos does - if you agree or disagree with its harshness or not - is to translate, even they know that and bitterly admit to that, they know how powerful and effective Anti-Majos is otherwise they wouldn't give a Shiite ... just like us who never call anybody to flag their pathetic channels full of corrupted Tajweed (useless Turban wearers who can't even recite the first verse of Fatiha with decent Tajweed), "scholars" who speak Arabic with ugly Persian accent and barely speak about the essence of Islam (Tawheed) but primarely about catholic style miracles and saint/Imam invocation.

Finally, dear brothers and sisters, be part of the struggle against these polytheists, it's easy, subscribe to our channels (ALL OF THEM), like/follow our other social media account and recommend it to your friends, if you have large (or small) following on social media it won't cost you but some clicks to support the da3wa!

SUBSCRIBE TO ALL CHANNELS!

YouTube main channel: https://youtube.com/antimajosproduction
YouTube backup channel #1: https://www.youtube.com/antimajos1
YouTube backup channel #2: https://www.youtube.com/antimajos2
YouTube backup channel #3: https://www.youtube.com/antimajos3

Like/follow/subscribe to:

Facebook: http://facebook.com/AntiMajos
Twitter: https://twitter.com/antimajose

Malay/Indo channel: https://www.youtube.com/mahdialqaim
Russian channel: https://www.youtube.com/James707Forever

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 03:32:29 AM by ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL! »

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
One of the idolaters in their thread claims to have debated "Anti-Majos" on this form (?), miskeen doesn't know that there is no one person in Anti-Majos, all accounts are run by more than one brother, so who did that Rafid debate? Too much dirt of Karbala' has its side effect it seems, but he's welcome to come to this board and defend his pagan religion.

Hani

I like how he says he's into IT so he knows how much it takes to create a video. That's like asking a banker about architecture seeing as though both use computers as part of their jobs.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
It's too late, ANTI-MAJOS has become a brand, from all around the world we receiv messages, one brother told us that some high profile English speaking da3is use our videos in some of their lessons. You can't fight a brand, we will come back ten times stronger. Been there, done that.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 05:43:29 AM by ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL! »

Hadrami

even shia cant stand their scholars filthy speeches haha

Rationalist

even shia cant stand their scholars filthy speeches haha

That is because without these videos they can use taqiyyah and deny everything. Now with proof they can't do much but be silent about it.

sid

I am a shia and even if I try to listen to anti majoos even just to see the refutations from the sunni side towards shiism, or what narrations are actually believed in.There are certain problems why it feels like a literal sin to watch anti majoos even for the sake of gaining knowledge.
1.Shias actually refute some of the points made, i cant tell you how much, but to them some anti majoos videos are edited, or not reliable so its a waste of time to listen to them.
2. Even if you want to prove to a hindu or christian whatever they are following is wrong, you wouldnt disprove them by insulting their figures.saying things like Super saiyan for events held sacred such as Attacking Fatima a.s. house  or goddess Fatima (Astagfirullah) or having the sound of sheep blaring over salawat insults the shias ,so instead of listening , it feels like a sin, because the holy figures are insulted.

Farid

Everyone knows that Anti-Majos material is sometimes crude. I will say that I have never seen evidence of them mistranslating Arabic material though.

Hani

I am a shia and even if I try to listen to anti majoos even just to see the refutations from the sunni side towards shiism, or what narrations are actually believed in.There are certain problems why it feels like a literal sin to watch anti majoos even for the sake of gaining knowledge.
1.Shias actually refute some of the points made, i cant tell you how much, but to them some anti majoos videos are edited, or not reliable so its a waste of time to listen to them.
2. Even if you want to prove to a hindu or christian whatever they are following is wrong, you wouldnt disprove them by insulting their figures.saying things like Super saiyan for events held sacred such as Attacking Fatima a.s. house  or goddess Fatima (Astagfirullah) or having the sound of sheep blaring over salawat insults the shias ,so instead of listening , it feels like a sin, because the holy figures are insulted.

As the brother above said, we've not seen any evidence of mistranslation or deceptive editing by anti-majos thus far. We're Arabs and we have Persian speaking members, we'd know if the translations were faulty.

Secondly, anti-majos is not a Da`wah channel or an academic one. They seem to concentrate on "exposing shiasm" rather than refuting it with arguments. There's also heavy use of Qur'anic text. No doubt, the goal is to make the sect look bad in front of laypeople.

Their advantage is that there's a ton of material on YT -at least in Arabic- of Shia scholars saying outrageous things, this is their ammunition.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 05:57:38 PM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

What the 12er shia hold sacred in reality demonizes the Sunni school. The 12ers  say  that today's international crimes are committed due to the methods of Abi bakr and Umar. So instead of being hurt about it, learn to accept the fact that Sunnis are going to stand up for themselves. Also, for this area of history, all the Sunni scholars are unanimous on the fact that only a coward would allow his wife to beaten to death, and it reality Umar did not have anything to do with physically injuring Fatima. If you going to complain about how it hurts then you are no different from people who abuse the emotion.

Take this clip as an example

Ebn Hussein

Re: They fear Anti-Majos! - Shiachat (ers) once again try to shut it down!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 10:23:59 PM »

The god of the polytheistic Christians, Jesus portrayed as an half naked man in a cross,who entered the world from the private part of a pious woman, wore nappies and rode donkeys, that's the ilaah of the Nasara. Stating these facts is NOT insulting to Jesus (peace be upon him) as he's free from the Mushrik Nasara and their beliefs.

Same with Fatimah (as). "Goddess Fatimah"is not an insult, you Shias, if you had an atom's weight of sincerity in your hearts you would acknowledge that what is insulting is what those Turbaned devils attribute to her, portraying her like a goddess (to whom Shias make Sujud to and ask her a few hundred times for help!) and not Anti Majos exposing the kufr.

As for the sheep sound: It's the most accurate thing I've ever seen in my life, kufr upon kufr is uttered and Shia laymen in their Husseiniyyat are known to utter their salavat like Zombies. These editings are thought provoking nothing more and nothing less, in fact in plenty of videos you will see Anti Majos sending blessings on Ahlul Bayt and putting disclaimers making clear that what Shias attribute to them and portray them has nothing to do with the real Ahlul Bayt.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]