TwelverShia.net Forum

Tijani Bad Talks Ayatollat Khui

Bolani Muslim

Tijani Bad Talks Ayatollat Khui
« on: June 11, 2015, 01:51:19 AM »
"Having come to know that Imamite Shi`as give preference to the Qur'an over the Sunnah, making it the final judge and the dominating authority, “Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama`a” are exactly the opposite: they advance the Sunnah over the Qur'an, making it the final judge, the ultimate authority. We come to this conclusion when we observe how they call themselves “Ahlul Sunnah,” followers of the Sunnah, due to the line of thinking which they adopted; otherwise, why did they not say that they were the followers of the Qur'an and the Sunnah especially since they narrate in their books saying that the Prophet had said, “I have left among you the Book of Allah and my Sunnah”?

Because the Sunnis neglected the Qur'an and gave it the back seat, upholding the alleged Sunnah and giving it the front seat, we understand the main reason why they now say that the Sunnah over-rules the Qur'an, which is quite odd.

I think they found themselves forced to do so when they discovered that they were doing things which contradicted the Qur'an, things which they made up after the rulers they obeyed forced them to act upon them. In order to justify doing those things, they fabricated ahadith which they falsely attributed to the Prophet. And since those ahadith contradict the injunctions of the Qur'an, they claim that the Sunnah over-rules the Qur'an, and that it abrogates the Qur'an."

http://www.al-islam.org/shiah-are-real-ahlul-sunnah-muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi/sunnah-and-quran-according-ahlul-sunnah-wal

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LPrz3Qddoe6Q7undxW2MpCsAYCCebcMpDNSCHry0DK4=w1214-h641-no

Husayn

Re: Tijani Bad Talks Ayatollat Khui
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 02:00:45 AM »
Tijani is a truly sick man.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس