TwelverShia.net Forum

Under pressure, Iran admits it shot down jetliner by mistake

Rationalist

Under pressure, Iran admits it shot down jetliner by mistake
« on: January 12, 2020, 09:11:55 PM »
https://apnews.com/21f4a92a2dfbc38581719664bdf6f38e

I guess taqiyyah did not go to far with Iran. My question is since Iran gave bayah to the 12th imam who in return protects and guides the nation how did this happen? Khamenei was bragging about how he slapped Trump. The reality is he slapped him with his right had which is paralyzed. In return it took the lives of innocent people.

iceman

Re: Under pressure, Iran admits it shot down jetliner by mistake
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 01:23:25 AM »
https://apnews.com/21f4a92a2dfbc38581719664bdf6f38e

I guess taqiyyah did not go to far with Iran. My question is since Iran gave bayah to the 12th imam who in return protects and guides the nation how did this happen? Khamenei was bragging about how he slapped Trump. The reality is he slapped him with his right had which is paralyzed. In return it took the lives of innocent people.

"I guess taqiyyah did not go to far with Iran"

No. You being absolutely prejudice towards Iran is the problem. What's wrong with Iran? IT'S SHIA GOVERNED. That's what's wrong with Iran. If Iran was governed by Sunnis then it doesn't matter what they got up to and how the people of Iran would be treated we wouldn't here a word from you.

"My question is since Iran gave bayah to the 12th imam who in return protects and guides the nation how did this happen?"

This tells how I'll your thinking and understanding is about the Shia faith. Your questions are mixed with sarcasm and toying. You don't ask to learn but to mock. That's why you aren't getting anywhere.

"Khamenei was bragging about how he slapped Trump. The reality is he slapped him with his right had which is paralyzed. In return it took the lives of innocent people"

He slapped him. And that's what he did. Your Sunni governed countries rely on the west to protect them. When under threat they don't seek help from Allah and protect themselves but beg the west for help and rely on them. When Saddam invaded Kuwait Saudi Arabia and Gulf states begged the west to come to their aid and protect them since they feared Saddam badly. Digest that. Take it with a pinch of salt then get some rest since you badly need it.

"In return it took the lives of innocent"

Accidents happen. After a full investigation they accepted the outcome. That's how honest and truthful they are. They're not like the west who downed a commercial flight in 1988 which flew  from Bandar Abbas Iran and took no responsibility for it. Nor are they like the ruler of Saudi Arabia who ordered the brutal killing of the innocent journalist Jamal Kashoggi but wouldn't admit and take responsibility for it. Probably Jamal was a terrorist too like Soleimani 😊

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 02:13:56 AM »

No. You being absolutely prejudice towards Iran is the problem. What's wrong with Iran? IT'S SHIA GOVERNED. That's what's wrong with Iran. If Iran was governed by Sunnis then it doesn't matter what they got up to and how the people of Iran would be treated we wouldn't here a word from you.

What do you mean no? At first Iran denied that they are fault and blamed the plane. Why did they lie initially? It was Canada which came out and said Iran is at fault. Then they admitted to they are responsible.
https://globalnews.ca/news/6392737/iran-denies-missile-plane-crash/

This tells how I'll your thinking and understanding is about the Shia faith.
Yes that's why I asked the question? Was the 12th Imam not able to protect Iran from this mistake?

He slapped him. And that's what he did.
The problem is he used his right hand, and in the end only innocent people died.

Accidents happen.
Can these type of accidents happens when the 12th Imam comes and rules over the Muslims?

After a full investigation they accepted the outcome. That's how honest and truthful they are.
At first they lied and tried to get away from it. It was after investigation that come from the West and not Iran, this is what happened.

They're not like the west who downed a commercial flight in 1988 which flew  from Bandar Abbas Iran and took no responsibility for it. Nor are they like the ruler of Saudi Arabia who ordered the brutal killing of the innocent journalist Jamal Kashoggi but wouldn't admit and take responsibility for it. Probably Jamal was a terrorist too like Soleimani 😊

Blaming Saudi Arabia and West are not the solution. Its a distraction from answering the question to if the 12th Imam can protect the 12er Shia from such mistakes of taking innocent lives.

Nor are they like the ruler of Saudi Arabia who ordered the brutal killing of the innocent journalist Jamal Kashoggi but wouldn't admit and take responsibility for it. Probably Jamal was a terrorist too like Soleimani
The reason why Jamal Khashoggi became international news is because he work in the US. Iran is not innocent from how its treats its journalist. If you want to start another going deeper into the fallibility of Khamenei then let me know.

iceman

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 02:39:10 AM »
The Taliban militia. How do they fund themselves and the insurgency. Through drug money. They want to impose Shariahlaw but live and run on drug money?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-46554097&ved=2ahUKEwjzr_OmnP_mAhVSRxUIHZhSAEQQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3nAApA7Q_O5wt9fK1FkOjh&ampcf=1

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 04:41:20 AM »

iceman

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 12:13:26 PM »
What do you mean no? At first Iran denied that they are fault and blamed the plane. Why did they lie initially? It was Canada which came out and said Iran is at fault. Then they admitted to they are responsible.

Yes that's why I asked the question? Was the 12th Imam not able to protect Iran from this mistake?
The problem is he used his right hand, and in the end only innocent people died.
Can these type of accidents happens when the 12th Imam comes and rules over the Muslims?
At first they lied and tried to get away from it. It was after investigation that come from the West and not Iran, this is what happened.

Blaming Saudi Arabia and West are not the solution. Its a distraction from answering the question to if the 12th Imam can protect the 12er Shia from such mistakes of taking innocent lives.

The reason why Jamal Khashoggi became international news is because he work in the US. Iran is not innocent from how its treats its journalist. If you want to start another going deeper into the fallibility of Khamenei then let me know.

"What do you mean no? At first Iran denied that they are fault and blamed the plane. Why did they lie initially? It was Canada which came out and said Iran is at fault. Then they admitted to they are responsible"

You really need to wake up man. A plane came down. All of a sudden and out of the blue accusations were being thrown around just like you do by the way. Iran responded by saying "lets just keep our mouths shut and let the investigation take place by letting the experts do their job". Then it was very humble of them to accept the result and outcome which no one else would have done.

"Yes that's why I asked the question? Was the 12th Imam not able to protect Iran from this mistake?"

You don't have a clue about occultation or any knowledge of the 12th Imam. I'll throw you a question in the same manner and nature for you to understand your il and sarcastic nature. Allah is almighty, he is all powerful, he can do absolutely anything, then why is Satan going around and misleading people? Why can't or doesn't Allah do anything about it than just sitting and watching? Go on, have a go in answering that. Good luck.

"Blaming Saudi Arabia and West are not the solution"

I'm not blaming anyone, the west and the Arab league are the cause of all the problems and unrest within the middle east. And if you look and have the courage to accept be it Al Qaidah, Taliban and then ISIS these are a contributing factor to the problems in the area. And they're all Sunni extremists. By ignoring the facts and turning a blind eye and just singling out Iran and looking for excuses to blame Iran isn't helping and will never bring peace and stability to the region.

"Its a distraction from answering the question to if the 12th Imam can protect the 12er Shia from such mistakes of taking innocent lives"

I Qur'an Allah says in Surah Al Fateha, say
"We worship only thee, and seek help from only thee" Don't you thing it's about time that the Arab league started  believing in that verse rather than seeking help from the West and begging them for help when ever they feel under pressure. Follow the example of Iran by learning to stand on your own two feet.

"The reason why Jamal Khashoggi became international news is because he work in the US. Iran is not innocent from how its treats its journalist. If you want to start another going deeper into the fallibility of Khamenei then let me know"

The killing of Jamal Khashoggi is not the only killing by Ale e Saud. They have killed many and their human rights record is terrible. But why do we turn a blind eye here and just constantly blabble on about Iran? Because they're Shia. So what is your problem in reality? Discrimination against Shia, discrimination of a minority.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:22:44 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 12:24:44 PM »

UNDER PRESSURE? No. After a complete investigation. It's not Iran's fault if you're so prejudice towards it.

iceman

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 12:48:34 PM »
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/nov/09/mek-iran-revolution-regime-trump-rajavi&ved=2ahUKEwiF14qD5YLnAhXWRBUIHTFKApQQFjAFegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3RpRHNVlSiVFDu-wWQJcU4

So now we know and learn about the protests in Iran and who's behind them. It's the same members and loyalists of the terror group MEK MUJAHIDEEN E KHALQ. And what are the western diplomats doing associating and engaging with them. So now we know why Iran is behaving in such a way.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 07:23:09 PM »
"What do you mean no? At first Iran denied that they are fault and blamed the plane. Why did they lie initially? It was Canada which came out and said Iran is at fault. Then they admitted to they are responsible"

You really need to wake up man. A plane came down. All of a sudden and out of the blue accusations were being thrown around just like you do by the way. Iran responded by saying "lets just keep our mouths shut and let the investigation take place by letting the experts do their job". Then it was very humble of them to accept the result and outcome which no one else would have done.

https://en.irna.ir/news/83628298/Iran-stresses-no-missile-hit-Ukrainian-passenger-plane

😂😂
When it comes out from his mouth, it's always "fact"...

Rationalist

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 07:57:44 PM »

I sadly had to wake to learn the Waliyah Faqih governmenr lied about what happened to the plane. They did not say lets keep our mouth shut. They actually initially said they did not do it. This was a lie.
I will post the article again.

You don't have a clue about occultation or any knowledge of the 12th Imam. I'll throw you a question in the same manner and nature for you to understand your il and sarcastic nature. Allah is almighty, he is all powerful, he can do absolutely anything, then why is Satan going around and misleading people? Why can't or doesn't Allah do anything about it than just sitting and watching? Go on, have a go in answering that. Good luck.
In this case the Waliyah Faqih went to Shaytaan and decided to lie to the world until they got caught.

I'm not blaming anyone,

The killing of Jamal Khashoggi is not the only killing by Ale e Saud. They have killed many and their human rights record is terrible. But why do we turn a blind eye here and just constantly blabble on about Iran? Because they're Shia. So what is your problem in reality? Discrimination against Shia, discrimination of a minority.
In Iran they are a majority so your accusations are wrong. Also Iran's human right record and how they treat their journalist is also bad.

Rationalist

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 08:01:22 PM »
UNDER PRESSURE? No. After a complete investigation. It's not Iran's fault if you're so prejudice towards it.

What if the investigation never happened? Iran would have relaxed with its lie? It makes me wonder how many other crimes were not investigated about Iran.

muslim720

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 11:15:30 PM »
In my humble opinion, they had no choice but to admit guilt because of video evidence which they initially tried to downplay.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2020, 11:39:58 PM »
In my humble opinion, they had no choice but to admit guilt because of video evidence which they initially tried to downplay.

Everybody has a choice. If you can become arrogant and stubborn and then put up a conformational stance over matters, who can't. Iran has been honest. But to you they're guilty on just about everything. Doesn't surprise me. Did America admit that it made a mistake when it downed an Iranian commercial airline in 1988? That wasn't a mistake, was it.

iceman

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2020, 11:43:13 PM »
What if the investigation never happened? Iran would have relaxed with its lie? It makes me wonder how many other crimes were not investigated about Iran.

See the absolute negativity you have about Iran? Now where's Adil and that Buster, don't we have whataboutery here 😊

iceman

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2020, 11:48:29 PM »
I sadly had to wake to learn the Waliyah Faqih governmenr lied about what happened to the plane. They did not say lets keep our mouth shut. They actually initially said they did not do it. This was a lie.
I will post the article again.

In this case the Waliyah Faqih went to Shaytaan and decided to lie to the world until they got caught.

In Iran they are a majority so your accusations are wrong. Also Iran's human right record and how they treat their journalist is also bad.

"I sadly had to wake to learn the Waliyah Faqih governmenr lied about what happened to the plane. They did not say lets keep our mouth shut. They actually initially said they did not do it. This was a lie"

And how is that a lie. When it comes to tense situations and war things happen. Them saying we didn't do it isn't a crime. It would have been if it was intentional and deliberate, if it was planned and then denied. It seems like Iran can't win either way. 😊

"In this case the Waliyah Faqih went to Shaytaan and decided to lie to the world until they got caught"

😊 I don't reply to nonsense. Otherwise that would bring me down to your level.

Rationalist

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 02:51:02 AM »
"I sadly had to wake to learn the Waliyah Faqih governmenr lied about what happened to the plane. They did not say lets keep our mouth shut. They actually initially said they did not do it. This was a lie"

And how is that a lie. When it comes to tense situations and war things happen. Them saying we didn't do it isn't a crime. It would have been if it was intentional and deliberate, if it was planned and then denied. It seems like Iran can't win either way. 😊
What did Iran say initially? They didn't say lets keep our mouth shut and let the investigation happen. You made this up. They said the engine failed and it crashed. They also refused to give the black box. Why did they says this? They wanted to lie and get away from it. Then an outsider nation did an investigation and said Iran did it. It shocking how a Iran could not even admit that and an outsider did the investigation and said Iran missiles are responsible.

😊 I don't reply to nonsense. Otherwise that would bring me down to your level.

We all know that the 12th Imam could not stop the waswas from happening.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 02:53:00 AM by Rationalist »

iceman

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 04:38:36 AM »
What did Iran say initially? They didn't say lets keep our mouth shut and let the investigation happen. You made this up. They said the engine failed and it crashed. They also refused to give the black box. Why did they says this? They wanted to lie and get away from it. Then an outsider nation did an investigation and said Iran did it. It shocking how a Iran could not even admit that and an outsider did the investigation and said Iran missiles are responsible.

We all know that the 12th Imam could not stop the waswas from happening.

Are we really that desperate and hell-bent in proving Iran wrong all the time and everywhere.

"We all know that the 12th Imam could not stop the waswas from happening"

And we all very well know that Umar and his clan definitely did stop the Prophet s.a.w from writing an important document. 12th Imam couldn't, point taken. Well Umar definitely did.

Rationalist

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 04:54:33 AM »
Are we really that desperate and hell-bent in proving Iran wrong all the time and everywhere.
This topic is about Iran, so its discussed here.

And we all very well know that Umar and his clan definitely did stop the Prophet s.a.w from writing an important document. 12th Imam couldn't, point taken. Well Umar definitely did.
Yes that was a big loss. Umar wasn't very knowledgeable. However, I doubt it had anything to do with the appointment of Imam Ali.

iceman

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2020, 05:34:28 AM »
This topic is about Iran, so its discussed here.

Yes that was a big loss. Umar wasn't very knowledgeable. However, I doubt it had anything to do with the appointment of Imam Ali.

"This topic is about Iran, so its discussed here"

Ok, anything positive, good and useful about Iran 😊

"Yes that was a big loss. Umar wasn't very knowledgeable. However, I doubt it had anything to do with the appointment of Imam Ali"

Well it had to do with something important. But where does this leave Umar and his intentions. If he wasn't knowledgeable then what about those who sided with him.

Rationalist

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2020, 06:17:00 AM »
"This topic is about Iran, so its discussed here"

Ok, anything positive, good and useful about Iran 😊
It has oil.
Well it had to do with something important. But where does this leave Umar and his intentions. If he wasn't knowledgeable then what about those who sided with him.
Open another topic.