TwelverShia.net Forum

Update of my website after a long break - Answering Shia

Kalaam

Update of my website after a long break - Answering Shia
« on: January 18, 2019, 01:59:54 PM »
Assalamo Alaikum

I have updated one of my websites http://www.shiacult.webnode.com after quite some time. I have updated the Answer section, which contains the 100 questions of the Shia website www.Shiapen.com. It also contains answers to the same Shia website's 20 questions. Also, a list of 100 questions has been added in the Challenges section so that the Shias can practice their answering skills.

Take care!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 05:34:13 PM by MuslimK »

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Update of my website after a long break
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 05:32:38 PM »
Walaikum Salam,

Glad to see you back bro. Good work!
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Kalaam

Re: Update of my website after a long break - Answering Shia
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 06:35:35 PM »
Thank you dear Muslim Khorasani brother. It pleases me to see you active to this day. Stay happy and blessed.

iceman

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 01:27:05 AM »
Assalamo Alaikum

I have updated one of my websites http://www.shiacult.webnode.com after quite some time. I have updated the Answer section, which contains the 100 questions of the Shia website www.Shiapen.com. It also contains answers to the same Shia website's 20 questions. Also, a list of 100 questions has been added in the Challenges section so that the Shias can practice their answering skills.

Take care!

We don't.need to practice answering skills. What, after 1400 years of experience. You need to do that.

iceman

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 01:33:57 AM »
Majlisi says in his book

پس آنچه ابوبکر مخالف آیه کریمه انجام داد مخالف آیه مذکور است و هر که مخالف حکم قرآن حکم کند، به نص قرآن کافر و فاسق و ظالم است

Whatever Abu Bakr did was against the verses of Quran, whoever acts against Quran is kafir, fasiq oppressor.

So what did Abu Bakr do? You forgot to mention that.

"whoever acts against Quran is kafir, fasiq oppressor"

Do you disagree with that?

"The person who is supposed to be the 'guider' for the Shias according to Khomeini, has extreme hatred towards the Companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him), and he doesn't feel shame in uttering the filthiest nonsense regarding them"

So you believe what ever is in his book was part of his belief and faith? Would you accept the same if it came to your scholars and their books?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 01:38:39 AM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 05:58:45 AM »
We don't.need to practice answering skills. What, after 1400 years of experience. You need to do that.

You blooming well do, your answers on divine Imamate are a laugh lately never mind the last 1400 years, you believe in a living imam for 1400 years I bet he has gave you plenty experience from behind the clouds.

😂😂

iceman

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 09:34:58 PM »
You blooming well do, your answers on divine Imamate are a laugh lately never mind the last 1400 years, you believe in a living imam for 1400 years I bet he has gave you plenty experience from behind the clouds.

😂😂

And so do some of the Sunnis. And we together with them also believe in a living Jesus who will also appear. So continue having a laugh while you can. My answers have certainly got you running and beating around the bush. 😆

Mythbuster1

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 10:34:10 PM »
And so do some of the Sunnis. And we together with them also believe in a living Jesus who will also appear. So continue having a laugh while you can. My answers have certainly got you running and beating around the bush. 😆

Lol running and beating (yourselves) is your trait I mean look at your last imam the guy was quick to run before he got a beating from Sunnis.

Trust you to know some weird Sunnis who believe in an already existing divine imam Mahdi.😂😂😂

Isa as is real and is mentioned clearly in bible and Quran your divine saviour is NOT!😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is what makes me laugh 😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 10:41:34 PM »
Lol running and beating (yourselves) is your trait I mean look at your last imam the guy was quick to run before he got a beating from Sunnis.

Trust you to know some weird Sunnis who believe in an already existing divine imam Mahdi.😂😂😂

Isa as is real and is mentioned clearly in bible and Quran your divine saviour is NOT!😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is what makes me laugh 😂😂😂😂

The childish behaviour is still with you. Keep at it kid since that's what keeps you going.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 10:55:06 PM »
The childish behaviour is still with you. Keep at it kid since that's what keeps you going.

You keep me going YOU are the reason I am here and have a great laugh at how twisted Shiite explanations are on the core belief of divine Imamate, I’ve grown more confident in the way I debate with Shiites THANKS to you for your additions in verses with ideas from Shiite influences and you not recognising such simple mistakes sure does make me roll with laughter.

😂👍👍😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 11:03:47 PM »
You keep me going YOU are the reason I am here and have a great laugh at how twisted Shiite explanations are on the core belief of divine Imamate, I’ve grown more confident in the way I debate with Shiites THANKS to you for your additions in verses with ideas from Shiite influences and you not recognising such simple mistakes sure does make me roll with laughter.

😂👍👍😂😂😂

We know that you can have a great laugh and we know you can throw questions around. But when are you going to be good at answering. That's what we like to know.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 11:14:36 PM »
We know that you can have a great laugh and we know you can throw questions around. But when are you going to be good at answering. That's what we like to know.

Who is we? Are you saying there is 2 iceman? 😂
I’ve answered you enough for you to turn around and lie about me believing in a divine imamate and then not being ashamed of creating such a lie.😉

iceman

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2019, 11:28:50 PM »
Who is we? Are you saying there is 2 iceman? 😂
I’ve answered you enough for you to turn around and lie about me believing in a divine imamate and then not being ashamed of creating such a lie.😉

Are you a kid on milk? If yes then I'll spell it out for you. But still you'll need to grow up a bit before you understand.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2019, 11:32:43 PM »
Are you a kid on milk? If yes then I'll spell it out for you. But still you'll need to grow up a bit before you understand.

You don’t need to spell out an idea your ancestors dreamt of that is not in Quran or sunnah come on your not that dumb are you? Or are you?😜

iceman

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2019, 11:48:24 PM »
You don’t need to spell out an idea your ancestors dreamt of that is not in Quran or sunnah come on your not that dumb are you? Or are you?😜

If it's not in the Qur'an then can you prove to me what I've asked for from the Bible and Torah? 😊

Ridhwan

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2019, 08:24:03 AM »

Your behavior is not befitting of a Muslim; do not stoop down to this guy's level. You are not giving a good impression on Islam. Don't waste your time with iceman and always respond with the best of manners so as to set a noble example of the true Muslims.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2019, 10:02:44 AM »
If it's not in the Qur'an then can you prove to me what I've asked for from the Bible and Torah? 😊

It’s not in Quran it’s not in bible either infact which bible the OT or the NT or is it the red letter bible or which one I will let you choose WHICH bible and the Torah is the first 5 books of the bible.

You can check it yourself and try and find a character that is divine as a leader but not a prophet and will be hidden because of fear of him being killed.

Divine Imamate is in no holy text so you can’t use attributes of prophets and use them on a fictional character, FIRST you have to prove that character EXISTS, learn to walk before you jump.😉

Mythbuster1

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2019, 10:05:59 AM »
Your behavior is not befitting of a Muslim; do not stoop down to this guy's level. You are not giving a good impression on Islam. Don't waste your time with iceman and always respond with the best of manners so as to set a noble example of the true Muslims.

Thanks for the advice brother but I am gonna scale back a bit now and post less, I’ve asked my questions and the answers I got is what I expected from there kind and now it’s just gibberish.👍

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 05:20:31 PM »
Thanks for the advice brother but I am gonna scale back a bit now and post less, I’ve asked my questions and the answers I got is what I expected from there kind and now it’s just gibberish.👍

👍👍👍

iceman

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 10:12:46 PM »

"Your behavior is not befitting of a Muslim"

That's exactly what I've been telling them all this time. I guess they only listen to their own kind and natured.

"do not stoop down to this guy's level"

They're no where near my intellectual level. So stooping down doesn't make any sense when they're not up to begin with. They're already down there to begin with but are trying to stoop up to my level. They're like football hooligans trying to have an intellectual discussion on the game with a football expert.