TwelverShia.net Forum

Update of my website after a long break - Answering Shia

Mythbuster1

Re: Update of my website after a long break - Answering Shia
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2019, 10:18:19 PM »
They're already down there to begin with but are trying to stoop “UP” to my level.

“Stoop up”

😂👍

iceman

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2019, 10:34:39 PM »

“Stoop up”

😂👍

I deliberately said that just to see your reaction. I thought you said you were going to take a break. How does it feel like to be entertained. After all entertainment is all that you know and need in your life. 😆

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2019, 08:01:30 AM »
Assalamo Alaikum

I have updated one of my websites http://www.shiacult.webnode.com after quite some time. I have updated the Answer section, which contains the 100 questions of the Shia website www.Shiapen.com. It also contains answers to the same Shia website's 20 questions. Also, a list of 100 questions has been added in the Challenges section so that the Shias can practice their answering skills.

Take care!
Why does it say "video is unavailable"
#__Shia of Ali__#
#__Sunni of Prophet Muhammad__#

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2019, 08:47:34 AM »
Also, a list of 100 questions has been added in the Challenges section so that the Shias can practice their answering skills.
You skipped these two bruh

If Khilafah or Imamah is a matter of religion then as per the Qur'an, the Sunnah of God does not change. Therefore, beginning with Adam (as) through to the prophet Isa (as), name any prophet after whom one of his companions had been chosen as his vicegerent without gap, depriving the members of that prophet's household of the same right.

If none of the prophets preceding the holy prophet had a vicegerent who wasn't from his near of kin then why was the Sunnah of Allah (swt) changed in relation to Rasulullah (s)? Refer us to the verse and a hadith of commentary to prove such a change.
#__Shia of Ali__#

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2019, 09:03:30 AM »
Also most of the links and photos aren't opening or showing.. Fix that
#__Shia of Ali__#

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2019, 12:43:29 AM »

If Khilafah or Imamah is a matter of religion then as per the Qur'an, the Sunnah of God does not change. Therefore, beginning with Adam (as) through to the prophet Isa (as), name any prophet after whom one of his companions had been chosen as his vicegerent without gap, depriving the members of that prophet's household of the same right.

If none of the prophets preceding the holy prophet had a vicegerent who wasn't from his near of kin then why was the Sunnah of Allah (swt) changed in relation to Rasulullah (s)? Refer us to the verse and a hadith of commentary to prove such a change.

Yusha bin nun was the vicegerent of Musa(as). This answers both questions at a time.

Kalaam

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2019, 07:47:44 PM »
I edited the answers. Thanks for highlighting.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 03:13:02 PM »
Salamalaikum brother Kalam.

The link to books in your website is not working .