TwelverShia.net Forum

Various scandalous and corrupt beliefs of Twelver Shias

Hani

Re: Various scandalous and corrupt beliefs of Twelver Shias
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2015, 12:51:33 AM »
I'm personally not for this copy/paste of old material job, there's a lot to be revised in the language, context, translation etc...

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Optimus Prime

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 01:16:29 AM »
if i started posting ahlsunnah beliefs here you guys will start screaming :p :D

Or end up refuting it.

silentkiller

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2015, 01:44:36 AM »
mr imam ali dont worry please fst tell me are the fatwas of your scholars hujja upon you?
if yes so i start showing the kufar of your forefathers?
2nd donkey narrated in shia book so?where is the chain?the part of hadis is mursal and zaieef
3rd what if i show donkey narrating in your book will you send curse on your face for that?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2015, 02:23:31 AM »
mr imam ali dont worry please fst tell me are the fatwas of your scholars hujja upon you?
2nd donkey narrated in shia book so?where is the chain?the part of hadis is mursal and zaieef
3rd what if i show donkey narrating in your book will you send curse on your face for that?

Post the narration.

Hani

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2015, 02:31:34 AM »

Depends if the Fatwa is correct or not.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

silentkiller

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 09:19:18 AM »
mr hani so how would you judge is fatwa correct or not?

silentkiller

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2015, 09:27:19 AM »
mr imam ali answer the other points too and tell me do u believe animals cannot speak and

is it the kufar or the corrupt belief if the narration mentions about speaking of an animal?

Hani

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2015, 02:56:17 PM »

mr hani so how would you judge is fatwa correct or not?

Haven't you heard of "Fatwa Shaadhah"? Not all Fatwas are correct, it is said that every big scholar has one or two controversial Fatwas.

If his Fatwa agrees with the Qur'an and the Sunnah or at least is the popular view among Muslim jurists then it holds weight.

mr imam ali answer the other points too and tell me do u believe animals cannot speak

Animals don't speak to humans, those who spoke to humans only did so as a miracles from Allah.

silentkiller

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2015, 04:38:49 PM »

o really so what do u think the narration of alkafi you quoted is the miracle? or a corrupt belief?or kufar?(even the narration at the end is zaieef)

btw plz answer

Hani

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2015, 04:46:50 PM »

o really so what do u think the narration of alkafi you quoted is the miracle? or a corrupt belief?or kufar?(even the narration at the end is zaieef)

btw plz answer

I think it's a fabricated silly story by the fools who claim to follow Ahlul-Bayt.

silentkiller

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2015, 05:12:19 PM »
brother hani i just asked a simple question and you are loosing your temper because you are a confused coward person who cannot answer please explain
what i asked?

u quoted the narration coz donkey is speaking in it and you said donkey cannot speak to humans its a silly narration etc etc its a fabrication?fst the narration is weak, but aside that the question is simple

why are you are so scared to reply me you said animals speaking in the narration is the fabrication etc pointing towards the narration of alkafi
please come with proove instead of bogus replies

just answer simple question do you accept animals speaking with humans in the narrations is corrupt belief or kufar?

is it kufar or corrupt belief if an animal talks to human in the narration?
answer yes or no?
plz this time answer like a man instead of behaving like a shy little girl
thanks.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 05:15:32 PM by silentkiller »

Hani

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2015, 05:15:41 PM »
brother i just asked a simple question and you are loosing your temper because you are a confused coward person who cannot answer please explain
what i asked?

u quoted the narration coz donkey is speaking in it and you said donkey cannot speak to humans its a silly narration etc etc its a fabrication?fst the narration is weak, but aside that the question is simple

why are you are so scared to reply me you said animals speaking in the narration is the fabrication etc pointing towards the narration of alkafi
please come with proove instead of bogus replies

just answer simple question do you accept animals speaking with humans in the narrations is corrupt belief or kufar?

is it kufar or corrupt belief if an animal talks to human in the narration?
answer yes or no?
plz this time answer like a man instead of behaving like a shy little girl
thanks.

Did I claim anywhere you are Kouffar?

The brother who posted this isn't making fun of "talking animals", he's making fun of this baseless report in which an animal narrates a Hadith "My father told me, that his father told him etc..."

« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 05:27:27 PM by Hani »

silentkiller

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2015, 05:29:53 PM »
did i said you claimed us to b kufar?

but you called us fool for that narration

so
i just asked simple question

if the animal speaks to a human in the narration what it is according to you
?
fabrication or corrupt belief if its not kufar? coz its mentioned under heading of the forum various scandalous and corrupt beliefs of twelver shias

so do u think it is a corrupt belief or fabrication if animal speaks to a human?

so if u believe animals can speak then what to make fun in it sir? you accepted the main point that animals can speak

so its nothing to make fun in it if you believe animals can speak, otherwise that would be the fun of your ownself
or you still believe like amature ignorant person=> that animals cannot speak to each others? and its a corrupt and funny belief? yes or no?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 05:45:44 PM by silentkiller »

Hani

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2015, 05:47:47 PM »
or you still believe like amature ignorant person=> that animals cannot speak to each others? and its a corrupt and funny belief? yes or no?

I say: You're fools for believing in such obvious fabrications attributed to Ahlul-Bayt and if I were to list you more of these ridiculous narrations you yourself would spit at them.

silentkiller

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2015, 06:04:13 PM »
brother if the hadith is zaieef and than on what basis this narration is redicilious?
there is nothing in narration to make us spat on it

donot worry i can spread the list too of sahih narrations will be quadrible then your bogus copy pastes, which will make you spat on faces of hazrat abu bakr umar usman hz aisha mawia hz abu hurera the glorious father of cats and many other companions+ bukhari muslim etc as per you said

so plz explain on what basis you call animals speaking with each other is rediculous?corrupt and funny belief?

so finally is this your last decision that if animals speak with each other then its a corrupt belief and a redicilous belief which is to be spatted
?

plz dont be shy like little grls answer in yes or no?
thanks
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 06:18:48 PM by silentkiller »

Hani

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2015, 06:25:49 PM »
Notice that we're allowing you to use filthy language (like your Madhab) and other forums such as ShiaChat would have banned anybody using this long ago.

This is not a story about an animal that happens to talk, this is your book containing a tradition narrated from animals, each narrating from his father, and it can't possibly reach Nuh's (as) donkey as that would take a chain of 1,000 donkeys (such as yourself).

So there's a difference between narrating a story about a donkey that miraculously spoke, and actually narrating from a chain of narrator donkeys (again such yourself) because reliable dignified scholars may narrate from weak narrators but they would not include a narration in their main books in which they actually use a chain of donkeys to transmit Hadith unless they believed that donkey narrations (as in all Shia books) are reliably transmitted.

Note: This topic will be closed due to the fact that the Rafidi has used much profanity, so to avoid further filth from himself, we will close it.