TwelverShia.net Forum

Video Request Antimajoos

Africanshia1

Video Request Antimajoos
« on: August 21, 2017, 10:07:48 AM »
Salam Alaikum,

I've began watching antimajoos videos and the reality is becoming clearer to me everyday. Alhamdulillah! When I was fully entrenched in Shiism, a Sunni shared a video about how Islam is declining in Iran, I ignored it.

Please I'll greatly appreciate it if I could get that video!

Jazaka Allaah kayran

Hani

Re: Video Request Antimajoos
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 05:08:04 PM »
Salam,

Shiasm turned Iran into the biggest atheist country in the Islamic world. Such a shame, from Religious Shafii to atheists because of Tashayyu. I've heard so many stories from Iranians that it's become Mutawatir and depressing.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 08:55:46 PM »
Salam,

Shiasm turned Iran into the biggest atheist country in the Islamic world. Such a shame, from Religious Shafii to atheists because of Tashayyu. I've heard so many stories from Iranians that it's become Mutawatir and depressing.

Could be more of a city-based issue, plus another matter is that Zoroastrianism and even Christianity are much better portrayed in the minds of many Shias than Sunnism itself.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:00:02 PM by MuslimAnswers »

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 08:56:55 PM »
Salam,

^

I am also interested in knowing what effect the emergence of post-Saddam Iraq has had on this sad statistic of Irtidad, as I have read some matters in this regard as well and you may know something about this perhaps.

Of course, most of us here have many discussions and arguments with them and we read a lot of things in the news, but if one sees the actions of a large section of Shias outside of this context one notices a lot of disparaging of the Deen (even as defined by themselves) and general ignorance, both of which lead inevitably either to outright apostasy or at best seasonal attachment to the religion. [This, plus the fact that they are a minority has led, contrary to FB groups or the popular imagination, to many relationships with secular regimes, be that Saddam in the past, Assad today, and the larger anti-Islamic movements under the pretense of fighting terrorism or Zionism].
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:00:22 PM by MuslimAnswers »

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 03:59:58 PM »
Salam Alaikum,

I've began watching antimajoos videos and the reality is becoming clearer to me everyday. Alhamdulillah! When I was fully entrenched in Shiism, a Sunni shared a video about how Islam is declining in Iran, I ignored it.

Jazaka Allaah kayran

Wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Brother, are you born Shia or a convert?

sid

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 04:15:28 PM »
Salam Alaikum,

Jazaka Allaah kayran

r u africanshia from shiachat?

Africanshia1

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 10:15:58 PM »
Salam Alaikum,

Jazaka Allaah kayran

r u africanshia from shiachat?

No brother

Africanshia1

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 10:17:08 PM »
Salam Alaikum,

Jazaka Allaah kayran

Wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Brother, are you born Shia or a convert?
Converted when I was little under the guidance of some relatives!

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 11:30:05 PM »
Salam Alaikum,

Jazaka Allaah kayran

Walaikum Salam wr wb,

Praise be to Allah. Happy to read your post.

I don't know about the video but there is one video that anti-majos uploaded where a fanatic Shia cleric says 12,000 Shias in Iran embraced the path of Ahl-Sunnah in just one year.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:36:21 PM by MuslimK »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com