TwelverShia.net Forum

What do you hate about the rafidah?

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
What do you hate about the rafidah?
« on: December 01, 2016, 04:03:30 AM »
Personally, just about everything. And I really don't seem to feel bad when sinister things happen to them. For the record, I hate da3esh with a passion, but I didn't care for the spiecher massacre. Some Rawafid flooded my mentions once, tagging me, because they think salafism= ISIS, which it's not(lol). Though apparently they said I have no fear of Allah because I said the only regrets I had were that more couldn't be dead.

My hate just supersedes just that much, and I don't think I will ever get over it
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
Re: What do you hate about the rafidah?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 05:57:42 PM »
Their dangerous hateful and takfiri mentality.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 07:31:24 PM »
They reduced a great universal religion into a dumb political party for one Companion.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 06:49:46 AM »
Taqiyyah is one of them.
Asabiyah (nationalism) is another one.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 07:49:30 AM »
Their dangerous hateful and takfiri mentality.

I am surprised the matter of Takfirism is not more discussed in our apologetics literature, since a main pillar of the Twelvers' way is that each generation of Muslims knowingly and intentionally perpetuates lies and disbelief concerning the true revelation - it is not only about the Sahabah, but every generation after that up to now.

That is also why in every discussion many Twelvers will probably not accept any evidence they feel like not accepting, even if it is from their own scholars, since the world for them is a lie-filled placed with enemies at every corner and in every guise, and only their personal conspiracy meta-theory of knowledge and language is valid. Strange situation, but this is how I have come to see it after a long time.

Husayn

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 08:14:08 PM »
Their lies and defamation against the Prophet's family and descendants. I swear if Ja'far ibn Muhammad really said what they attribute to him then he was the worst zindeeq who ever lived (wal 3iyathu bil laah, he is free of all their dirty lies).

Their desecration of the graves of 'Ali (ra) and al-Husayn (ra) with shirk and bid'a. May Allah (swt) purify and cleanse their graves soon.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 03:30:23 AM »
They are the most despicable Mushriks on earth.

Reason: They attribute all their pagan rituals (including Hindu type ones) to Islam and the Ahl al-Bayt, that makes them worse than the average Hindu who does not attribute his paganism to Islam.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 08:23:11 PM »
They are the most despicable Mushriks on earth.

Reason: They attribute all their pagan rituals (including Hindu type ones) to Islam and the Ahl al-Bayt, that makes them worse than the average Hindu who does not attribute his paganism to Islam.

Wallah akhi, on twitter, I see these rawafid head over heels when cross worshipping nasara and cow worshipping hindus pay respect to their grave worship. It's so hilarious. You see these nasara, and the only muslims they tolerate, are the flat out secularists with no gheerah of the deen,(they flooded my notifications when I called out Muslims celebrating Christmas) and the rawafid who have absolutely no bara whatsoever.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:29:39 PM by أبو ماريا المرزم »
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313