TwelverShia.net Forum

Who killed the Prophet (صل الله عليه و سلم) - How the Rafida white wash the Jews

Ebn Hussein

I thought the food of Ahlul-Kitab was Halal.
I was under the impression that they can cook the food, but their method of slaughtering won't make it halal.

Also Jews slaughter EXACTLY as Muslims do. Same for Christians (in the past). Check the conditions for Kosher meat.

Kashrut and the Islamic dietary laws are very different.  They don't have to slaughter in the name of God, we do.  Otherwise, we would just eat Kosher hot dogs and send money to Israel like the Sunnis do.

I am not talking about DIETARY laws I am talking about the METHOD of slaughtering as in CUTTING the throat. That's what Jews today (and Christians in the past) do and this is why ALLAH said that their meat (with certain conditions like to say the basmalah etc.) is Halal. As for the way they do the tasmiya and the ikhtilaf about it's hukm, then read this: http://muslimmatters.org/2012/06/22/is-kosher-meat-%E1%B8%A5alal-a-comparison-of-the-halakhic-and-shar%CA%BFi-requirements-for-animal-slaughter/ As for sending money to Israel, it seems you are the expert in this not the Sunnis.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Taha

I am not talking about DIETARY laws I am talking about the METHOD of slaughtering as in CUTTING the throat. That's what Jews today (and Christians in the past) do and this is why ALLAH said that their meat (with certain conditions like to say the basmalah etc.) is Halal. As for the way they do the tasmiya and the ikhtilaf about it's hukm, then read this: http://muslimmatters.org/2012/06/22/is-kosher-meat-%E1%B8%A5alal-a-comparison-of-the-halakhic-and-shar%CA%BFi-requirements-for-animal-slaughter/ As for sending money to Israel, it seems you are the expert in this not the Sunnis.
Meat can be Kosher without saying bismillah or ever mentioning the name of God even once.  Kosher and Halal are different.  You clearly know very little about both Islamic and Jewish dietary restrictions.  Allah (s.w.t) did not say their meat is halal, they said their food is halal, i.e. the food they cook.  The reason is because the kuffar are considered najis and we don't eat food that their hands touch, but it's okay to eat the food that Ahlul-Kitab touch.  Is it really that difficult to understand for you?  You can buy a halal steak and have a Jew cook it, no problem.  But a Kosher steak is NOT halal.

And stop playing the link game.  The link game is played by people who know they're wrong and want to shift the blame to another person or website.

Ebn Hussein

Meat can be Kosher without saying bismillah or ever mentioning the name of God even once.  Kosher and Halal are different.  You clearly know very little about both Islamic and Jewish dietary restrictions.  Allah (s.w.t) did not say their meat is halal, they said their food is halal, i.e. the food they cook.  The reason is because the kuffar are considered najis and we don't eat food that their hands touch, but it's okay to eat the food that Ahlul-Kitab touch.  Is it really that difficult to understand for you?  You can buy a halal steak and have a Jew cook it, no problem.  But a Kosher steak is NOT halal.

And stop playing the link game.  The link game is played by people who know they're wrong and want to shift the blame to another person or website.

The "link game" is actually for kids like you to educate themselves. Anyway, I've actually read about the methods of Kosher meat so don't tell me what I know and what I don't know. Also what you've just uttered is the Rafidi (isolated) understanding of those verses. No Muslim scholar ever said that Jewish or Christian slaughtered meat is mutlaqan (absolutely) haram. This is ridicolous. Acc. to this retarded understanding you just typed down, one can not eat a bean by a Buddhists since it's considered FOOD and a Buddhist is a non-Kitabi and hence najis (so is all his food!).
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Taha

The "link game" is actually for kids like you to educate themselves. Anyway, I've actually read about the methods of Kosher meat so don't tell me what I know and what I don't know. Also what you've just uttered is the Rafidi (isolated) understanding of those verses. No Muslim scholar ever said that Jewish or Christian slaughtered meat is mutlaqan (absolutely) haram. This is ridicolous. Acc. to this retarded understanding you just typed down, one can not eat a bean by a Buddhists since it's considered FOOD and a Buddhist is a non-Kitabi and hence najis (so is all his food!).
Actually, Shias are less strict on Kosher food than you sunnis are.  When I was a Sunni, I would told I can't even eat Kosher products that aren't meat because the Jews have become mushrikeen and polytheists since they rejected Muhammad (sawa), which doesn't really make sense but whatever, nothing in Sunniiism does.

And yes, I would not eat a bean that a Buddhist touched with a wet hand.  :) Although some people think Buddhists are Ahlul-Kitab, but those people are usually really liberal modernist Sunnis.

Taha

I finished reading your link and it confirmed exactly what I already knew.  You assume I was referring to Shafi'i jurisprudence.  I used to be a Hanafi, not Shafi'i and Kosher meat is not allowed for Hanafis.  Abu Hanifa was the best of the 4 followed by Imam Shafi'i, but they disagreed fundamentally.

Taha

^ What did I lie about?  In Islam it is a huge sin to accuse someone without evidence, so I expect an explanation of what I lied about and proof that I lied.

Optimus Prime

^ What did I lie about?  In Islam it is a huge sin to accuse someone without evidence, so I expect an explanation of what I lied about and proof that I lied.

Wait for his response as he said he'll tidy up the topic later. I'm sure you'll get your explanation. Let's wait to hear what he has to say first.  8)

Hani

Do take a look at your own words,

"ALLAH IS HELPING HIS PROPHET (pbuh)",

How is Allah helping his Prophet (pbuh) ??? Through what means is Allah's help??? Through Kufr??? Through a Kafir???

You haven't answered my question but instead you're trying to turn it around because you're finding it difficult to refute.

Oh now you're using your head dear brother! So now answer this, read:

{But if they intend to deceive you - then sufficient for you is Allah. It is He who supported you with His help and with the believers} [8:62]

Is it possible that Allah would help the Prophet (saw) with the help of companions who were hypocrites and disbelievers?

Read this entire thing as it is based on the same exact logic you used above to establish faith for abu Talib:
http://twelvershia.net/2013/04/18/the-love-between-the-companions-and-the-family-a-quranic-reality/
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear