TwelverShia.net Forum

Who killed the Prophet (صل الله عليه و سلم) - How the Rafida white wash the Jews

Ameen

My beloved brother Ebn Hussein, a quote from your post;

"And from Ali b. Ibrahim from Muhammad b. `Isa from Yunus from Abu Ayyub al-Kharraz from Isma`il b. Ja`far in a hadith that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله entered upon (i.e. had intercourse with) `A’isha and she was ten years old, and that one does not enter upon a girl until she is a woman."

Entered upon??? This could mean anything, got spoken with, got engaged, got married. In brackets you have;

"(i.e. had intercourse with)"

So who's words are these??? Try and engage in a pleasant discussion for once in your life. Go on, give it a try!

Ameen

JazakAllah Khayr,

As a person who collected many Shia Fatwas by these Maraji` and translated them, I always had an issue because every single one of them, from Roohani to Sistani to Abtahi etc.. They keep changing their websites links, and altering texts of Fatwas as well as completely deleting them sometimes.

Is there any evidence you can provide for this??? Or are we simply just talking again???

Ameen

Fatwa 2501 talks about nikah with a suckling baby and fatwa 2502 talks about mutah with a suckling baby, according to Sistani. I've noticed that they change the fatwa a bit from time to the time (2501 didn't talk about precaution before).
http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2356/

Really??? I would love to see these fatwas as well. Any chance of getting hold of them???

Ameen

believing that the Prophet (peace be upon him) was a pedophile

The only reason people say this is because of Nawasib like you that say that he WAS a pedophile.  Pedophilia is an old man marrying a pre-pubescent girl.  Thankfully, the fact is that `Aisha was between the age of 17-20, i.e. a fully grown woman.  You actually have a Pedophile prophet.  The real Muhammad (sawa) was no such thing, but you invented an alternative Muhammed that marries 6 year olds and is a mass murdering terrorist.  May Allah (swt) protect the reputation of the real Muhammad (sawa) from slanderous accusations like the ones the Nawasbi make up.

Thank you for revealing what you really are - the whole objective act you had going before felt fake from the beginning.

This is typical of many online Shiis - put on an act, pretend to be sensible - but deep down are nothing but a hateful little Rafidi.

You call Ebn Hussein a Nasibi - in other words he's worse than a kaffir. Why? Because he believes that 'Aisha (ra) was married at the age of 6-9?

You little jaahil - take a look at this:

Sistani on marriage:

2519. A wife who is under nine and who is in her menopause will not be required to observe any waiting period. It means that, even if the husband has had sexual intercourse with her, she can remarry immediately after being divorced.

http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2358/

A girl can be married under the age of nine.

-----

So what do you have to say about this?

Allah yisalmak akhi. The irony! You (Husayn) are an Ex-Shia, I (Ebn Hussein) am an Ex-Shia and we both have to educate this zindiq Rafidi about the narrations in his own books and the sayings of their scholars  who confirm that the Prophet married consummated the marriage with 'Aisha when she was 9/10. Wallahi sometimes I feel like im in a nursery, we have to teach these little Rafidi about THEIR belief ...

Oh so you're ex Shias. Right! Is this why you have so much hatred bursting out of you through your words??? So you haven't told me how Shiaism is the religion of Satan and the religion of Shirk. Please do educate me about your statements. You're to hesitant to tell and talk about your new found faith, so you might as well educate me about Rafidah. So tell me, how long have you been a Shia??? Don't be shy. Give it a go. Let all your frustration out.

Bolani Muslim

Fatwa 2501 talks about nikah with a suckling baby and fatwa 2502 talks about mutah with a suckling baby, according to Sistani. I've noticed that they change the fatwa a bit from time to the time (2501 didn't talk about precaution before).

Really??? I would love to see these fatwas as well. Any chance of getting hold of them???
Yes, by using the link at the bottom that's in red.

Ameen

Thanks!

Optimus Prime

I don't recall Rasul-Allah (saw) died from poison. He was poisoned but it never killed him, what killed him was his disease.

Who poisoned him and why???

A Jewish women.

Hani

LOL, hes a genius I tell ya.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

My beloved brother Ebn Hussein, a quote from your post;

"And from Ali b. Ibrahim from Muhammad b. `Isa from Yunus from Abu Ayyub al-Kharraz from Isma`il b. Ja`far in a hadith that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله entered upon (i.e. had intercourse with) `A’isha and she was ten years old, and that one does not enter upon a girl until she is a woman."

Entered upon??? This could mean anything, got spoken with, got engaged, got married. In brackets you have;

"(i.e. had intercourse with)"

So who's words are these??? Try and engage in a pleasant discussion for once in your life. Go on, give it a try!

No miskeen, to understand this narration you need to read the original Arabic which says دخل . Ask ANY Shia who knows Arabic and he will tell you that dakhala in connection with a woman means ENTERING her in the form of sexual intercourse. Even the Shia debaters of Shia chat did not deny it, so please spare us these desperate cheap shots. The brackets are there to explain the Arabic. This is a SAHIH narration by the SON of Imam Ja'far who reported the SAME as us Sunnis namely that the Prophet ENTERED her (consummated the marriage) when she was 9 (or ten).

This are basics subhanallah. Here a Shia who at least (unlike you) learnt Arabic and he will teach you the same basic (that dakhala in arabic in the context of marriage means INTERCOURSE):

In this context, when the word “dakhala” (entered) is used, it is used as a nice way of saying “intercourse”. As you can see that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله was married with `Aa’ishah by the time she was 10 years for sure, since it says he “entered upon” `Aa’ishah.

source: http://www.revivingalislam.com/2010/08/aaishah-was-married-with-prophet-at-10.html

Oh so you're ex Shias. Right! Is this why you have so much hatred bursting out of you through your words??? So you haven't told me how Shiaism is the religion of Satan and the religion of Shirk. Please do educate me about your statements. You're to hesitant to tell and talk about your new found faith, so you might as well educate me about Rafidah. So tell me, how long have you been a Shia??? Don't be shy. Give it a go. Let all your frustration out

Yes I am, so is Ibn Faysal, so is Husayn and many others, but that's none of your business, every sect of shirk originate from satan and not from Allah and I do not need to tell you anything you weirdo. I converted from Shiism to Islam 10 years ago so there is nothing new here and I give a damn about what you want to know, die in your rage  8)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 03:08:13 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Taha

Thank you for revealing what you really are - the whole objective act you had going before felt fake from the beginning.

This is typical of many online Shiis - put on an act, pretend to be sensible - but deep down are nothing but a hateful little Rafidi.
I never pretended to be anything.  Everything I have posted on here has been truthful, al-hamdulillah.  I am not a nasibi that hides behind lies to make my religion more palatable to the masses.

You call Ebn Hussein a Nasibi - in other words he's worse than a kaffir. Why? Because he believes that 'Aisha (ra) was married at the age of 6-9?
A kafir is neutral, a nasibi hates Alhul-bayt and loves the lanatis. 

Sistani on marriage:

2519. A wife who is under nine and who is in her menopause will not be required to observe any waiting period. It means that, even if the husband has had sexual intercourse with her, she can remarry immediately after being divorced.

http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2358/

A girl can be married under the age of nine.

-----

So what do you have to say about this?
I don't care what Ali Sistani has to say.  That would be like me quoting Abu Hanifa where he says you can drink beer and ask why the hell you aren't an alcoholic.  Just because he is a "Shia scholar" doesn't mean every Shia agrees with 100% of the things he says.

For me, Taha revealed who he really was when he wrote "in the name of Ali". Its just odd, because earlier he said he had doubts about shiism but then write something which most shia wont even write in public. After that i dont buy it anymore. You just need to look at his early posts which were very calm & seems tolerant of Sunni beliefs and then see how the tone of his writing "changed" late Nov/early Dec. Why are there so many online shia like this? Why can't they just be themselves from the very beginning? Is it too much to ask?

I do doubt Shiism.  I am a liar for failing to post my doubts publicly?  Wow, okay.  I have been myself from the beginning.  I have never lied on this website. 

Ameen and Taha, how do you guys believe the Prophet (SAW) passed away?

`Aisha and Hafsa poisoned him at the command of their fathers, may Allah increase a painful punishment for them all.

I can give you 1 of many examples of poison which doesn't kill you straightaway. Ever heard of nicotine or some dangerous chemical you eat which can caused cancer? Now where's my $1000?  ;D

Besides its known that Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam didn't consumed it in full

Nicotine does not behave in the way that this mysterious Jewish poison behaved.  I am asking for a poison that you can administer a single dose to a healthy person, have it show absolutely no symptoms for 3 years, and then show symptoms out of the blue and kill him within a week. 

Ebn Hussein

^You impure Mushrik Rafidi. One more time I see you cursing Abu Bakr and Omar, then I make sure you will get a one way ticket to the cellar of your 12th stinky accursed one-eyed saviour.

First and last warning.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Hani

^You impure Mushrik Rafidi. One more time I see you cursing Abu Bakr and Omar, then I make sure you will get a one way ticket to the cellar of your 12th stinky accursed one-eyed saviour.

First and last warning.

Brother don't ban him, him and Ameen are doing us a great favor, nobody reading these posts will ever consider being a Shia at any point as they see the dumb arguments and beliefs.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Ebn Hussein

Nah bro, I won't, but just as we can't curse their 12th impure cellar dwelling donkey, neither are they allowed to curse any Muslim on this board, let alone the masters of all Muslims, Abu Bakr, Omar, Ali, Othman etc.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hani

Nah bro, I won't, but just as we can't curse their 12th impure cellar dwelling donkey, neither are they allowed to curse any Muslim on this board, let alone the masters of all Muslims, Abu Bakr, Omar, Ali, Othman etc.

Isn't there a text somewhere stating that if someone spews profanity against you it increases your status and reward?

Abu Bakr and `Umar are soaring high thanks to these extremists.

adnan42

*facepalm*

The Battle of Khaybar was in the year 629.  Muhammad (sawa) died in 632.

I will give you $1,000 if you can find me ANY poison on Earth that takes 3 years to kill a person, and during the 3 years the victim is still strong and able-bodied enough to do more battles and lead a military and government without showing any signs.

Ya3ni, show me a single poison that you can administer to a person today that will have no symptoms for 3 years, but after 3 years it will make him sick and he will die a week later.

$1,000 up for grabs.

Otherwise, admit the stupidity of such an opinion  ::)

let me give it a shot.there are many poison with can cause damage to blood vessels. what if someone give a poison in sublethal dose it will not kill him but will damage it arteries.
this will result in formation of aneurysm most preciously aortic aneurysm. aortic aneurysm give no symptoms until and unless it rupture. which result in death in 95% of cases.
annual risk of it rupture is 20-30%. but in some sickness you have high cardiac rate chances increase to 60-70%.
what if that poison which jew gave him(pbuh) was sublethal. which result in aortic aneurysm. and when prophet got sick and got high fever which result in increase cardiac rate which result in aneurysm rupture.

1000 dollars please. hahaha
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 04:05:21 AM by adnan42 »

Ebn Hussein

^He owns us already $2000. Rafidi kids seems to think he is a medic or knows everything about medicine.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hadrami

hey don't forget my $1000  ;D

Taha

Re: Who killed the Prophet
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2015, 07:38:36 PM »
hey don't forget my $1000  ;D
You didn't give a valid answer yet. You have to meet my requirements before I pay you.

Taha

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2015, 07:40:44 PM »
^He owns us already $2000. Rafidi kids seems to think he is a medic or knows everything about medicine.
I owe nothing until one of you gives a valid example. And my offer is only to the first person who can accurately name the poison.

I actually am in the medical field, thanks. I certainly don't know everything, I'm not even a doctor. But I do know that the poison we are discussing doesn't exist. If it does, prove it. $1,000 up for grabs.

Taha

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2015, 07:43:21 PM »

let me give it a shot.there are many poison with can cause damage to blood vessels. what if someone give a poison in sublethal dose it will not kill him but will damage it arteries.
this will result in formation of aneurysm most preciously aortic aneurysm. aortic aneurysm give no symptoms until and unless it rupture. which result in death in 95% of cases.
annual risk of it rupture is 20-30%. but in some sickness you have high cardiac rate chances increase to 60-70%.
what if that poison which jew gave him(pbuh) was sublethal. which result in aortic aneurysm. and when prophet got sick and got high fever which result in increase cardiac rate which result in aneurysm rupture.

1000 dollars please. hahaha

I'm not looking for hypothetical. I am asking for the name of a poison that can reasonably have been used to poison the prophet (saws). It must on a fairly regular basis (50% or more of the time) cause symptoms either identical to or similar to what happened to the Prophet (saws)