TwelverShia.net Forum

Who killed the Prophet (صل الله عليه و سلم) - How the Rafida white wash the Jews

Hani

Believe it nor not, even though as you can see I'm very lenient even on people who abuse me verbally, yet I can ban whoever I wish if I feel that their presence on the forum serves no educational/scientific purpose.
Then go ahead and ban me if you're so full of intent.  The fact is, you haven't refuted me and banning me shows that you can't (especially when I haven't broken a rule).  But go ahead, do as you please.  I am not the dictator of this forum, you can moderate it as poorly as ShiaChat is moderated if that is your desire.

Correction, you think we haven't refuted you.

Not that there is much to refute anyway..
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

Believe it nor not, even though as you can see I'm very lenient even on people who abuse me verbally, yet I can ban whoever I wish if I feel that their presence on the forum serves no educational/scientific purpose.
Then go ahead and ban me if you're so full of intent.  The fact is, you haven't refuted me and banning me shows that you can't (especially when I haven't broken a rule).  But go ahead, do as you please.  I am not the dictator of this forum, you can moderate it as poorly as ShiaChat is moderated if that is your desire.

Oh come on, you've been begging to be banned since you spew your filth a month ago. It is you that can't handle the truth, hence you go on a rampage literally asking to be banned, because you don't know how to deal with the strong refutation about your weak religion. If i have 100% say in this, i will let you rot in this forum & wont give you an excuse to run away with tails between your leg

Optimus Prime

Re: Who killed the Prophet
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2015, 08:31:54 PM »

And if anyone calls the 12th Shia Imam a "Dajjal" then there position is more than safe on this forum. LOL!

We are currently reviewing this seriously and will begin banning both Sunnies and  Shia who use any foul words against anybody.

Give us some time.

I'm with brother Hadrami on this one, I'm sure it's according to their own narration or at least that's how it defines their version of the Medhi.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2015, 08:44:54 PM »
Providing you refrain from cursing any companion (RA) then your position on this forum is safe.
Abu Lahab is a sahabah and the Qur'an curses him.  Maybe you should ban the Qur'an??  Ban Allah (s.w.t.)??

Who told you Ebn Hussein raped women and such nonsense that you just wrote? I thought you were against misattributions.

You're right, I'm sorry.  I should have said "my kind" and "your kind" instead of "I" and "you".  It is the general Sunnie action of bombing, raping, killing, throwing acid on face, etc.  I do not know if Ebn Hussein does it himself, but he certainly holds the same beliefs as those that do.

Sahaba (RA) who accepted and died with Iman.

Abu Lahab like his half brother Abu Talib were losers in this regard despite Abu Talib was a decent bloke for protecting his nephew (SAW).

Taha

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2015, 02:56:32 AM »

Abu Lahab like his half brother Abu Talib were losers in this regard despite Abu Talib was a decent bloke for protecting his nephew (SAW).

Have some respect when speaking about Sayyidna Abu Talib (a.s)

Abu Lahab (l.a) is cursed in the Qur'an, but I'm pretty sure that if Shias started cursing him frequently, the Sunnis wound find a way to praise him.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2015, 03:02:48 AM »

Abu Lahab (l.a) is cursed in the Qur'an, but I'm pretty sure that if Shias started cursing him frequently, the Sunnis wound find a way to praise him.

Anyone who died without Imam warrants that term as they left with nothing, but facing a fate of eternal damnation. Granted he was did some honourable things in this world for the Muslims, but he exited it as a loser with a capital L. This is of course according to our sources.  ;)

I don't think so. Abu Lahab's position is well documented, recognised and agreed upon. Knock yourself out by cursing him to your heart's content.

Hani

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2015, 03:48:40 AM »

Your Sayyid died upon disbelief according to authentic narrations from `Ali himself. Are you okay with that?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Ameen

« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2015, 03:32:26 AM »

Your Sayyid died upon disbelief according to authentic narrations from `Ali himself. Are you okay with that?

Lets hear those narrations and then we will discuss how authentic they are and why.

Ameen

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2015, 03:35:59 AM »
Providing you refrain from cursing any companion (RA) then your position on this forum is safe.
Abu Lahab is a sahabah and the Qur'an curses him.  Maybe you should ban the Qur'an??  Ban Allah (s.w.t.)??

Who told you Ebn Hussein raped women and such nonsense that you just wrote? I thought you were against misattributions.

You're right, I'm sorry.  I should have said "my kind" and "your kind" instead of "I" and "you".  It is the general Sunnie action of bombing, raping, killing, throwing acid on face, etc.  I do not know if Ebn Hussein does it himself, but he certainly holds the same beliefs as those that do.

Why did he protect his nephew??? Abu Talib was a loser??? Why???

Ameen

Take a look at the following verse, 93:6,

"Did he not find you as an orphan and give you refuge",

So Hazrath Abu Talib (as) died as a kafir and therefore was a loser??? Basically Allah found Muhammad (pbuh) as an orphan and claims that he gave him refuge, what kind of refuge??? Kufr??? He gave him refuge by placing him under the guardian of a loser and a kafir??? Is this Allah's refuge for Muhammad (pbuh)???

Is this what you believe in??? Do you even bother to wonder and ponder over verses??? Do you even bother to look in to things and think them through??? You say "a'uzo billah min ashaitan" meaning I seek Allah's refuge from satan.

Satan became a kafir by not doing sajdah to Hazrath Adam (as) and you seek Allah's refuge from satan, who happens to be a kafir but place Muhammad (pbuh) under the refuge of a kafir (Abu Talib)???

Hani

Salam,

Lets hear those narrations and then we will discuss how authentic they are and why.

Stuff like this:

حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْمَلِكِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الْحَارِثِ، حَدَّثَنَا الْعَبَّاسُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْمُطَّلِبِ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ، قَالَ لِلنَّبِيِّ: مَا أَغْنَيْتَ عَنْ عَمِّكَ فَإِنَّهُ كَانَ يَحُوطُكَ وَيَغْضَبُ لَكَ، قَالَ: " هُوَ فِي ضَحْضَاحٍ مِنْ نَارٍ، وَلَوْلَا أَنَا لَكَانَ فِي الدَّرَكِ الْأَسْفَلِ مِنَ النَّارِ

and this:

وحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَفَّانُ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا ثَابِتٌ، عَنْ أَبِي عُثْمَانَ النَّهْدِيِّ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ  قَالَ: " أَهْوَنُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ عَذَابًا أَبُو طَالِبٍ، وَهُوَ مُنْتَعِلٌ بِنَعْلَيْنِ يَغْلِي مِنْهُمَا دِمَاغُهُ

and this:

أَخْبَرَنَا الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ نَاجِيَةَ بْنِ كَعْبٍ، عَنْ عَلِيٍّ، قَالَ: أَتَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ  فَقُلْتُ: إِنَّ عَمَّكَ الشَّيْخَ الضَّالَّ قَدْ مَاتَ يَعْنِي أَبَاهُ

and other...

Why did he protect his nephew??? Abu Talib was a loser??? Why???

Because he was his nephew, did you see abu Talib protecting Bilal bin Rabah or `Ammar bin Yasir? No, because they were not his "nephew".

{Whoso desires another religion than Islam, it shall not be accepted of him; in the next world he shall be among the losers.}
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 06:06:38 PM by Hani »

Hani

So Hazrath Abu Talib (as) died as a kafir and therefore was a loser??? Basically Allah found Muhammad (pbuh) as an orphan and claims that he gave him refuge, what kind of refuge??? Kufr??? He gave him refuge by placing him under the guardian of a loser and a kafir??? Is this Allah's refuge for Muhammad (pbuh) ???

Is this what you believe in??? Do you even bother to wonder and ponder over verses??? Do you even bother to look in to things and think them through??? You say "a'uzo billah min ashaitan" meaning I seek Allah's refuge from satan.

Satan became a kafir by not doing sajdah to Hazrath Adam (as) and you seek Allah's refuge from satan, who happens to be a kafir but place Muhammad (pbuh) under the refuge of a kafir (Abu Talib) ???

Thy Lord has neither forsaken thee nor hates thee (3) and the Last shall be better for thee than the First. (4) Thy Lord shall give thee, and thou shalt be satisfied. (5) Did He not find thee an orphan, and shelter thee? (6) Did He not find thee erring, and guide thee? (7) Did He not find thee needy, and suffice thee? ( 8 )

So Allah helping his Prophet (saw) means that abu Talib is a believer?

Taha

Honest question: The meat of Jews is not halal because they slaughter differently than us.  So why would the Prophet (sawa) even eat the poisoned meat in the first place if it is haraam for him?

Bolani Muslim

Honest question: The meat of Jews is not halal because they slaughter differently than us.  So why would the Prophet (sawa) even eat the poisoned meat in the first place if it is haraam for him?
What I was taught (shia masjid) is that Muslims slaughtered it (halal) and a Jewish woman cooked it.

Taha

What I was taught (shia masjid) is that Muslims slaughtered it (halal) and a Jewish woman cooked it.

Hmm, I see.  Is there anything in Bukhari or Muslim about this? (Or any Shia books for that matter)

Optimus Prime

Hmm, I see.  Is there anything in Bukhari or Muslim about this? (Or any Shia books for that matter)

I'd be interested in this too.

Hani

I thought the food of Ahlul-Kitab was Halal.

Ameen

So Hazrath Abu Talib (as) died as a kafir and therefore was a loser??? Basically Allah found Muhammad (pbuh) as an orphan and claims that he gave him refuge, what kind of refuge??? Kufr??? He gave him refuge by placing him under the guardian of a loser and a kafir??? Is this Allah's refuge for Muhammad (pbuh) ???

Satan became a kafir by not doing sajdah to Hazrath Adam (as) and you seek Allah's refuge from satan, who happens to be a kafir but place Muhammad (pbuh) under the refuge of a kafir (Abu Talib) ???

Thy Lord has neither forsaken thee nor hates thee (3) and the Last shall be better for thee than the First. (4) Thy Lord shall give thee, and thou shalt be satisfied. (5) Did He not find thee an orphan, and shelter thee? (6) Did He not find thee erring, and guide thee? (7) Did He not find thee needy, and suffice thee? ( 8 )

So Allah helping his Prophet (saw) means that abu Talib is a believer?

Do take a look at your own words,

"ALLAH IS HELPING HIS PROPHET (pbuh)",

How is Allah helping his Prophet (pbuh)??? Through what means is Allah's help??? Through Kufr??? Through a Kafir???

You haven't answered my question but instead you're trying to turn it around because you're finding it difficult to refute.

Ebn Hussein

Can a mod clean up this thread from all the oftopic?! I think from page 5 or six one (don't delete the stuff though, especially Hani's stuff about the Kufr of Abu Talib). Also Jews slaughter EXACTLY as Muslims do. Same for Christians (in the past). Check the conditions for Kosher meat.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Taha

I thought the food of Ahlul-Kitab was Halal.
I was under the impression that they can cook the food, but their method of slaughtering won't make it halal.

Also Jews slaughter EXACTLY as Muslims do. Same for Christians (in the past). Check the conditions for Kosher meat.

Kashrut and the Islamic dietary laws are very different.  They don't have to slaughter in the name of God, we do.  Otherwise, we would just eat Kosher hot dogs and send money to Israel like the Sunnis do.