TwelverShia.net Forum

Who killed the Prophet (صل الله عليه و سلم) - How the Rafida white wash the Jews

Ebn Hussein

Isn't it interesting? The Muslims have a consensus that the Prophet (صل الله عليه و سلم) was poisened by the Jews, after the conquest of Khaybar:

Al-Bukhaari (2617) and Muslim (2190) narrated from Anas that a Jewish woman came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) with some poisoned mutton. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ate from it, then he asked her about that. She said, “I wanted to kill you.” He said, “Allaah would not let you do that.” They said, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” He said, I can still see the effect of that on the palate of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

The name of this woman was Zaynab bint al-Haarith, the wife of Salaam ibn Mashkam, one of the leaders of the Jews.

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh, in a mu’allaq report, and al-Haakim narrated in his Mustadrak in a mawsool report, that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, in the illness which would be his last, ‘O ‘Aa’ishah, I still feel the pain of the food that I ate in Khaybar, and this time I feel that my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

The aorta is the vein that is towards the back and is connected to the heart; if it is cut then the person will die.
The conquest of Khaybar took place in Muharram or Rabee’ al-Awwal of the year 7 AH. So this event took place four years before the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died. 

Now guess which is the only sect attributed to Islam that white washes the hands of the Jews (by attributing the crime to his wives)?

The Rafidi sect is the only sect in the world that white washes the Jews and turns the tables on the wives of the Prophet  (صل الله عليه و سلم) whom he never divorced! It is the only sect that propagates the belief that the Jews were innocent of the death of the Prophet (صل الله عليه و سلم), rather his wives were the culprits. This is how they portray the Prophet's wives on the net (please bear in mind that the only reason I'm posting this is to expose these kuffar to the maximum and there is a rule in Islam which says that the narrator of kufr is not a kafir himself):

The Prophet was ordered to fight the hypocrites, this is clearly stated in the Qur'an:

O Prophet, strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination. 66:9

Yet the Prophet (according to Shiism) was busy taking the worst kind of hypocrites as his wives and advisors instead of fighting them as Allah said! Rawafid will come up with all sorts of strange excuses and qiyas to justify their hateful takfiri beliefs, but there is not a shred of evidence that the Messenger considered his wives like 'Aisha and Hafsah for example as hypocrites.

It is important to know that Rafidi narratives always white wash the crimes of the Jews and attribute them to the closest companions and wives of the Prophet. In fact according to the Rafidi religion their 12th (Hebrew speaking and Arab killing) Imam (Dajjal) will have no issues with the Jew whatsoever, in fact he will be a sadistic Arab slaughterer and king of the Persians and Jews who will make peace with the Jews:

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-sunni-vs-shia/fatwathe-biggest-enemies-of-mahdi-are-arabs-or-jews/msg1127/#msg1127

Is there any doubt that the Twelver religion is a conspiracy against Islam?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 07:09:50 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Re: Who killed the Prophet (صل الله عليه و سلم)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 07:06:42 AM »
To be fair, there is also the opinion amongst the Rafidah that goes hand in hand with the Sunni opinion:

From Itiqadat al-Imamiyah of Saduq (Kathub):

"Our belief concerning the Prophet is that he was poisoned during the expedition of Khaybar. The poison continued to be noxious to him until it cut his aorta and then he died from its effects."

http://www.sicm.org.uk/index.php?page=suduk/Suduk37

But as we know, the Rafidi sect is a sect of Ghuluww, false emotions and sensationalism, so it is no wonder that even the likes of Ammar Nakhjavani who influences many Shias, sides with the narrative that the Prophet's wives killed him! In any case, it is shame enough that there is a difference of opinion in their religion.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

This is their evidence from their books, wallahi how mentally ill must someone be to actual believe this fairy-tale? Please note that all these kufriyat are in their major tafsir works, so ignore the lame excuse of apologist Rawafid who claim that this is only the opinion of Yasser al-Habib or like minded extremists. No, rather this is an ancient Rafidi belief, it's just being revived today so the world can see how wretched their sect is:

Our Imams (peace be upon them) confirmed that their grandfather, the Prophet (peace be upon him and his pure family), had been poisoned in his last days by Aysha and Hafsa, at the order of their fathers, Abu Bakr and Omar. One of the famous ancient Shia interpreters of Quran by the name of Ali Ibn Ibrahim Al-Qummi, who lived in the days of Imam al-Hassan al-Askry (Peace be upon him), relates a Hadith as reported by the Imams regarding the assassination of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his pure family).

"The Prophet said to Hafsa: 'I will tell you a secret. If you divulge it, Allah, His Angels and people will curse you.' 'So, what is it?' wondered Hafsa. The Prophet said: 'Abu Bakr will be able to seize the Caliphate and power after me, and will be succeeded by your father, Omar.' Hafsa wondered: 'Who informed you of this?' 'Allah, the Omnipresent, the Omniscient informed me.'

"On the same day, Hafsa divulged the secret to her friend, Aysha. In turn, Aysha divulged the secret to her father, Abu Bakr. So, Abu Bakr came to Omar and said: 'My daughter Aysha told me a secret reported by Hafsa, but I cannot always trust what Aysha says. So, you ask your daughter Hafsa, make sure and tell me.'

"Omar went over to Hafsa, and asked her. In the beginning, she was startled and denied it. But, Omar said to her: 'If you have indeed heard this secret, then, tell us so we can immediately seize power and get rid of Muhammad'. So, Hafsa said: 'yes, he told me that.' At this point, those four got together and conspired to poison the Prophet" (Tafseer al-Qommi, Vol II, Page 367, Bihar-ul-Anwar by Allama al-Majlisi, Vol XXII, Page 239).

He narrates that: "Imam al-Sadiq (Peace be upon him) was sitting with a group of his followers, and asked them: 'Do you know whether the Prophet died a natural death or was murdered? Allah the Almighty says: "if then he died or is killed". The truth is that the Prophet was poisoned in his last days before he died. Aysha and Hafsa administered poison in his food.' Upon hearing this, the Imam Sadiq's followers said that they and their fathers were among the worst villains ever created by Allah." (Tafseer al-Ayashi, Vol I, Page 200; Bihar-ul-Anwar, by Allama Al-Majlisi, Vol XXII, Page 516)

Al-Ayshi relates another Hadith attributed to Imam Al-Sadiq (Peace be upon him) in which he says: "al-Hussein Ibn Munther asked Imam Al-Sadiq (peace be upon him) about Allah's words "if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels". Does it mean that the Prophet died a natural death or was murdered? Imam Al-Sadiq (peace be upon him) said: In this verse, Allah refers to the Prophet's companions who committed the misdeed". (Tafseer Al Ayash, Vol I, Page 200; Bihar-ul-Anwar, By Allama Al-Majlisi, Vol XX, Page 91)

source: http://www.alqatrah.net/en/question/index.php?id=15
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ameen

Brother what lovely essays you are putting forward as well as writing some yourself. What are you trying to do and prove here??? Are you trying to put forward one side of the argument and refute it??? Or are you saying that it is impossible for wives to hold a grudge against their husband and there is no way any wife or wives could decide on killing their husband???

Is something like this absolutely impossible??? If yes, then this is what extremism and extremist views are all about. One can discuss whether this story is true or false or how much of it is true or false. And the same goes for any other story from which ever side. But turning around and absolutely rejecting the other side of the argument and calling it fairy tale is wrong.

You have a lot of bitterness, hatred and envy with in you. And because of this you are an extremist and you hold extremist views. Have an open mind about things.

Optimus Prime

What're you trying to insinutate?

How do you personally believe the Prophet (SAW) passed away?

Hani

Or are you saying that it is impossible for wives to hold a grudge against their husband and there is no way any wife or wives could decide on killing their husband???

Is something like this absolutely impossible??? If yes, then this is what extremism and extremist views are all about.

You have a lot of bitterness, hatred and envy with in you. And because of this you are an extremist and you hold extremist views. Have an open mind about things.

So says the guy who when discussing the topic of Fadak, stuck to his opinion because he believes Fatimah (as) is a divine creature unable to make mistakes or forget or be ignorant of anything and thus placed the blame on Abu Bakr by default.

Dude you believe it's impossible for Fatimah (as) to make mistakes/sins, then you complain about them denying that the Prophet's (saw) wives killed him?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Abu Ammar

Subhanallah,

This reminds me of the claim that Hussain (R.A) knew that he would die if he was to march to Karbala.
Surely if Hussain (R.A) knew that, then The Prophet (S.A.W) would know the woman who would try to kill him.

This is more of an insult to the Prophet (S.A.W) and his grandson, how irresponsible must they be if they be if they walk to their deaths if they're the only sources for guidance. And they dare claim that we say the Prophet (S.A.W) was suicidal.

Needless to say, Aisha and Hafsa (R.A both) are innocent from such lies.
لا تعتقد دين الروافض إنهم أهل المحال وحزبة الشيطان

'Do not Believe [in] the religion of the Rawafidh, for they are people of distortion and the party of Satan'

Nooniyah Al-Qahtani

Ameen

Or are you saying that it is impossible for wives to hold a grudge against their husband and there is no way any wife or wives could decide on killing their husband???

Is something like this absolutely impossible??? If yes, then this is what extremism and extremist views are all about.

So says the guy who when discussing the topic of Fadak, stuck to his opinion because he believes Fatimah (as) is a divine creature unable to make mistakes or forget or be ignorant of anything and thus placed the blame on Abu Bakr by default.

Dude you believe it's impossible for Fatimah (as) to make mistakes/sins, then you complain about them denying that the Prophet's (saw) wives killed him?

Just as you believe that it is impossible for Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) to look for means to run government and therefore have his eyes set on Fadak.

Just as you believe that it is impossible for a Sahabi to deceive someone or show interest in something that doesn't belong to them.

Just as you believe that a Sahabi can't make a mistake and or error in judgement that, if we get our hands on fadak we can put it to better use.

If one accuses a certain Sahabi of wrong saying or doing then that becomes a LIE IN RELIGION according to you.

Look who's talking!

Ameen

Subhanallah,

This reminds me of the claim that Hussain (R.A) knew that he would die if he was to march to Karbala.
Surely if Hussain (R.A) knew that, then The Prophet (S.A.W) would know the woman who would try to kill him.

This is more of an insult to the Prophet (S.A.W) and his grandson, how irresponsible must they be if they be if they walk to their deaths if they're the only sources for guidance. And they dare claim that we say the Prophet (S.A.W) was suicidal.

Needless to say, Aisha and Hafsa (R.A both) are innocent from such lies.

I just don't understand, why don't you brothers do some studying??? Get some knowledge and information about things. Do some home work on matters and issues.

You are just so much focused on trying to make someone look bad and doing your best in trying bring them down and because of this you have become totally blind.

I will continue this.

Ebn Hussein

^Ibn Faisal (like Husayn and others on this Forum) is an Ex-Shia. He can teach you one or two things about your Mushrik sect. Now stop derailing topics before I ban you, you clown are the one who didn't even know the difference between a munafiq and a kafir and you thought a kafir is worse than a munafiq. So it is you who needs to learn and study, not someone like Ibn Faisal who unlike you knows Arabic, you miskin.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Optimus Prime

Ameen, you didn't answer my question.

Hani

Just as you believe that it is impossible for Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) to look for means to run government and therefore have his eyes set on Fadak.

Just as you believe that it is impossible for a Sahabi to deceive someone or show interest in something that doesn't belong to them.

Just as you believe that a Sahabi can't make a mistake and or error in judgement that, if we get our hands on fadak we can put it to better use.

If one accuses a certain Sahabi of wrong saying or doing then that becomes a LIE IN RELIGION according to you.

Nope for us it's not impossible but very unlikely, it's more like that Fatimah (as) just didn't know.

on the other hand, you're the one who believes it's "more than impossible" for Fatimah (as) to make any mistake, to forget any matter or to be ignorant of any matter.

So you're the extremist not us, we don't believe Sahabah making mistakes or committing sins is impossible, I'm saying it publicly and clearly, as for you I dare you and challenge you again to prove that `Ali or Fatimah (as) can make any mistakes even if unintentional.

Go ahead if you're not a stubborn extremist.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Husayn

Brother what lovely essays you are putting forward as well as writing some yourself. What are you trying to do and prove here??? Are you trying to put forward one side of the argument and refute it??? Or are you saying that it is impossible for wives to hold a grudge against their husband and there is no way any wife or wives could decide on killing their husband???

Is something like this absolutely impossible??? If yes, then this is what extremism and extremist views are all about. One can discuss whether this story is true or false or how much of it is true or false. And the same goes for any other story from which ever side. But turning around and absolutely rejecting the other side of the argument and calling it fairy tale is wrong.

Subhan Allah....

This is something that always irritated me about Shiism.

You clearly have no answers - but you have alot of questions. This is what Shiism is all about - asking meaningless questions and then trying to use "logic" to arrive at a conclusion.

You ask:

Is something like this absolutely impossible???

Subhan Allah - the question itself is full of evil intentions.

The answer is, ofcourse - no, it is not absolutely impossible that a wife could annoy or murder her husband.

The goal of the Shiis is to raise this evil intention in the thoughts of a person - and then to use "logic" to reach the conclusion that there is a possibility that 'Aisha and Hafsa (ra) murdered the Prophet (saw).

The possibility only exists in the realm of fantasy - and "logic".

There is, however, no proof for it, and it is without a doubt an evil loaded question.

But then - this is Shiism in a nutshell - loaded with evil intentions. Shiism approaches the companions and wives of the Prophet (saw) with a "guilty before proven innocent" mentality - and even when "proven innocent" they will still take the weak and fabricated narrations over the authentic ones.

I don't blame the average Shii for this - you cannot go your whole life hearing curses and abuse against certain people and not end up completely biased and blind to all proofs.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Hani

He does this "impossible" routine everywhere, look at the Fadak thread here, when talking about Abu Bakr he said:

Was this impossible??? Were they not humans??? Is or was it absolutely impossible to expect anything like this from them??? What is your answer and why???

Optimus Prime

He sounds like a teenager.

Ameen

Brother in history you have stories based on arguments and differences. There are two sides to every story and you have two or more individuals/groups to every argument. History is full of many things, all sorts. What is true and what is false, how much is true and how much is false, exaggeration, fabrication, strong hadiths/narrations and weak hadiths/narrations, this is what Islamic history is all about. How much is true and to what extent and how much is false and to what length, what is right and what is wrong, Allah knows better and best. Me, you or  anyone else, we wasn't there and present at the time.

I am an individual who has an open mind, a clean heart and a clear conscious. I will not turn around and say,

"well this definitely happened" or "that just can't happen". It doesn't matter what it is, how the Prophet (pbuh) died, how Hazrath Fatimah (sa) died, how Hazrath Hassan (as) died, how Hazrath Aisha (ra) died, the matter of pen and paper, the matter of fadak or anything else, we can only examine the material we have and just look in to things and come out with a conclusion that this might have happened or it might not have happened.

It doesn't matter which side of the story it is or who the argument is between, coming out with such a belief that,

"this most definitely happened" and we are not going to take in to account anything else and what ever goes against this we will turn it down and reject it, is blindness and extremism.

On the other hand turning around and saying,

"Walahi, this is sickening and it could never ever have possibly happened" and to disregard what ever goes against this is also blindness and extremism.

Ameen

Didn't you stick to your opinion??? Did you say that it might have been possible that Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) did do this and for such and such reason??? Were you fair, just and open about the matter??? Did you balance the argument??? You kept Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) absolutely clear of anything and just focused on putting it down as misunderstanding or ignorance on Hazrath Fatimah's (sa) behalf. So look who's talking!

According to you accusing Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) of any wrong saying or doing is,

"A LIE IN RELIGION".

I asked you before and i will ask you again for the sake of the audience/viewers, when did Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) become part of religion??? Accusing Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) of anything is a "LIE IN RELIGION", now who is making and considering who divine here???

You believe that it is absolutely impossible that when Hazrath Abu bakar (ra) came in to power, he obviously needed funds to run government and therefore had his eyes set on fadak. And you put the entire blame on Hazrath Fatimah (sa). So take a good look at yourself before pointing fingers at me.

I discussed and debated the matter with you by examining the material and bringing reality and facts together, with sense and logic. I asked you relevant questions to the case that, could you please provide me with the alternative of how Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) ran government??? Ho did he take care of the states affairs??? Ho did he run office??? Where did the funds come from??? This is how you would proceed if the matter was taken to court and dealt with by an independent tribunal.

You wouldn't have a leg to stand on if the matter was taken to court. Why don't you discuss the entire matter, and i mean the entire matter, not bits and pieces that suit you, with someone who is not a Shia or Sunni and see what happens. I have already done it and for my own conscious.

Optimus Prime

Brother in history you have stories based on arguments and differences. There are two sides to every story and you have two or more individuals/groups to every argument. History is full of many things, all sorts. What is true and what is false, how much is true and how much is false, exaggeration, fabrication, strong hadiths/narrations and weak hadiths/narrations, this is what Islamic history is all about. How much is true and to what extent and how much is false and to what length, what is right and what is wrong, Allah knows better and best. Me, you or  anyone else, we wasn't there and present at the time.

I am an individual who has an open mind, a clean heart and a clear conscious. I will not turn around and say,

"well this definitely happened" or "that just can't happen". It doesn't matter what it is, how the Prophet (pbuh) died, how Hazrath Fatimah (sa) died, how Hazrath Hassan (as) died, how Hazrath Aisha (ra) died, the matter of pen and paper, the matter of fadak or anything else, we can only examine the material we have and just look in to things and come out with a conclusion that this might have happened or it might not have happened.

It doesn't matter which side of the story it is or who the argument is between, coming out with such a belief that,

"this most definitely happened" and we are not going to take in to account anything else and what ever goes against this we will turn it down and reject it, is blindness and extremism.

On the other hand turning around and saying,

"Walahi, this is sickening and it could never ever have possibly happened" and to disregard what ever goes against this is also blindness and extremism.

Answer my question, please.

How do you personally believe the Prophet (SAW) passed away based on your personal understanding of historical events and materrial?

Hani

Having Ameen on this forum is a great thing, his low level can help us open the eyes of more Shia on how weak/fake their beliefs are.

As for your large post above, I urge the readers to refer back to the Fadak thread and see for themselves:
http://forum.twelvershia.net/sahabah-ahlulbayt/the-story-of-fadak!/msg1410/#new

Hani

I have a very solid theory that "might have happened", I think `Ali has a hand in killing Fatimah (as). As you all know `Ali wanted to marry other women but Fatimah (as) complained to her dad and would never allow him, she also received a large piece of land from her father and `Ali had his eyes on it.

`Ali made a deal with Abu Bakr and `Umar to "dispose" of Fatimah (as), so they got rid of her and `Ali did nothing to protect her, he was busy "collecting the Qur'an." That was his excuse of course as no such Qur'an exists and no one has ever seen it.

After she died, `Ali rewarded Abu Bakr and `Umar, he went and gave Abu Bakr Bay`ah right after she died and gave `Umar her daughter Umm Kulthoum for marriage. Then `Umar gave `Ali and `Abbas parts of the land and they split it together, and `Ali went and married many other women.

Of course none of you guys will reject this, a very solid theory and we're all open minded, rejecting this big possibility is nothing but blindness and extremism.