TwelverShia.net Forum

Who killed the Prophet (صل الله عليه و سلم) - How the Rafida white wash the Jews

Ebn Hussein

^LOL

Food for thought, if only Rawafidh would think.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ameen

I have a very solid theory that "might have happened", I think `Ali has a hand in killing Fatimah (as). As you all know `Ali wanted to marry other women but Fatimah (as) complained to her dad and would never allow him, she also received a large piece of land from her father and `Ali had his eyes on it.

`Ali made a deal with Abu Bakr and `Umar to "dispose" of Fatimah (as), so they got rid of her and `Ali did nothing to protect her, he was busy "collecting the Qur'an." That was his excuse of course as no such Qur'an exists and no one has ever seen it.

After she died, `Ali rewarded Abu Bakr and `Umar, he went and gave Abu Bakr Bay`ah right after she died and gave `Umar her daughter Umm Kulthoum for marriage. Then `Umar gave `Ali and `Abbas parts of the land and they split it together, and `Ali went and married many other women.

Of course none of you guys will reject this, a very solid theory and we're all open minded, rejecting this big possibility is nothing but blindness and extremism.

What an interesting theory you have put forward. Very well put together. Can you provide me with a single reference from any book to back your claim??? Name me any scholar who has recorded and mentioned this side of the story or argument??? LOL! I guess foolishness has no limit for some! Nothing more I need to say here.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 01:28:47 AM by Ebn Hussein »

Ameen

^LOL

Food for thought, if only Rawafidh would think.

Well what can one expect from you apart from mouthing off or a ban threat. You live in your own world. You're better off left there.

Ebn Hussein

^
Says the forum clown who doesn't know what the difference between munafiq and kafir is, and how to write taqiyyah. Kid, this is another level here, don't mess with adults who will shred your mushrik sect apart infront of your eyes, as you can see. Now watch your mouth.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

I have a very solid theory that "might have happened", I think `Ali has a hand in killing Fatimah (as). As you all know `Ali wanted to marry other women but Fatimah (as) complained to her dad and would never allow him, she also received a large piece of land from her father and `Ali had his eyes on it.

`Ali made a deal with Abu Bakr and `Umar to "dispose" of Fatimah (as), so they got rid of her and `Ali did nothing to protect her, he was busy "collecting the Qur'an." That was his excuse of course as no such Qur'an exists and no one has ever seen it.

After she died, `Ali rewarded Abu Bakr and `Umar, he went and gave Abu Bakr Bay`ah right after she died and gave `Umar her daughter Umm Kulthoum for marriage. Then `Umar gave `Ali and `Abbas parts of the land and they split it together, and `Ali went and married many other women.

Of course none of you guys will reject this, a very solid theory and we're all open minded, rejecting this big possibility is nothing but blindness and extremism.

What an interesting theory you have put forward. Very well put together. Can you provide me with a single reference from any book to back your claim??? Name me any scholar who has recorded and mentioned this side of the story or argument??? LOL! I guess foolishness has no limit for some! Nothing more I need to say here.

The reference is Hani himself, if you like he can write it in a book and send it to you, or why on earth shall any Muslim except the kufr opinion of your kufr madhab?

Wallahi I've never seen a rertard more retarded than you, but then, you are a Rafidi so it should be alright. Listen you smarty, so just because someone (in fact only the Rafidi 12er kafir sect) raised an opinion that the Prophet's wives (not the Jews!) killed the Prophet  that makes it an option and whosoever rejects it straight away is an extremist biased person? You enemy of Allah, according to this "logic" everything is possible. What about believing that the Prophet (peace be upon him) was a pedophile because after all this is one view raised by human beings (kuffar like you, the enemies of Islam)? What about keeping the option that there are Prophets after our Prophet (because Qadiyanis claim so)?!

You dumb Mushrik, you don't deserve an answer, every intelligent person can see that you are the dumbest and most retarded debater on earth, wallahi if I were a Shia I'd be ashamed of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 07:07:03 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Taha

*facepalm*

The Battle of Khaybar was in the year 629.  Muhammad (sawa) died in 632.

I will give you $1,000 if you can find me ANY poison on Earth that takes 3 years to kill a person, and during the 3 years the victim is still strong and able-bodied enough to do more battles and lead a military and government without showing any signs.

Ya3ni, show me a single poison that you can administer to a person today that will have no symptoms for 3 years, but after 3 years it will make him sick and he will die a week later.

$1,000 up for grabs.

Otherwise, admit the stupidity of such an opinion  ::)

Taha

believing that the Prophet (peace be upon him) was a pedophile

The only reason people say this is because of Nawasib like you that say that he WAS a pedophile.  Pedophilia is an old man marrying a pre-pubescent girl.  Thankfully, the fact is that `Aisha was between the age of 17-20, i.e. a fully grown woman.  You actually have a Pedophile prophet.  The real Muhammad (sawa) was no such thing, but you invented an alternative Muhammed that marries 6 year olds and is a mass murdering terrorist.  May Allah (swt) protect the reputation of the real Muhammad (sawa) from slanderous accusations like the ones the Nawasbi make up.

Husayn

The only reason people say this is because of Nawasib like you that say that he WAS a pedophile.  Pedophilia is an old man marrying a pre-pubescent girl.  Thankfully, the fact is that `Aisha was between the age of 17-20, i.e. a fully grown woman.  You actually have a Pedophile prophet.  The real Muhammad (sawa) was no such thing, but you invented an alternative Muhammed that marries 6 year olds and is a mass murdering terrorist.  May Allah (swt) protect the reputation of the real Muhammad (sawa) from slanderous accusations like the ones the Nawasbi make up.

Thank you for revealing what you really are - the whole objective act you had going before felt fake from the beginning.

This is typical of many online Shiis - put on an act, pretend to be sensible - but deep down are nothing but a hateful little Rafidi.

You call Ebn Hussein a Nasibi - in other words he's worse than a kaffir. Why? Because he believes that 'Aisha (ra) was married at the age of 6-9?

You little jaahil - take a look at this:

Sistani on marriage:

2519. A wife who is under nine and who is in her menopause will not be required to observe any waiting period. It means that, even if the husband has had sexual intercourse with her, she can remarry immediately after being divorced.

http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2358/

A girl can be married under the age of nine.

-----

So what do you have to say about this?
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Hadrami

For me, Taha revealed who he really was when he wrote "in the name of Ali". Its just odd, because earlier he said he had doubts about shiism but then write something which most shia wont even write in public. After that i dont buy it anymore. You just need to look at his early posts which were very calm & seems tolerant of Sunni beliefs and then see how the tone of his writing "changed" late Nov/early Dec. Why are there so many online shia like this? Why can't they just be themselves from the very beginning? Is it too much to ask?

Optimus Prime

Ameen and Taha, how do you guys believe the Prophet (SAW) passed away?

Hadrami

*facepalm*

I will give you $1,000 if you can find me ANY poison on Earth that takes 3 years to kill a person, and during the 3 years the victim is still strong and able-bodied enough to do more battles and lead a military and government without showing any signs.

Ya3ni, show me a single poison that you can administer to a person today that will have no symptoms for 3 years, but after 3 years it will make him sick and he will die a week later.

$1,000 up for grabs.

I can give you 1 of many examples of poison which doesn't kill you straightaway. Ever heard of nicotine or some dangerous chemical you eat which can caused cancer? Now where's my $1000?  ;D

Besides its known that Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam didn't consumed it in full
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 11:32:36 AM by Hadrami »

Ameen

*facepalm*

$1,000 up for grabs.

I can give you 1 of many examples of poison which doesn't kill you straightaway. Ever heard of nicotine or some dangerous chemical you eat which can caused cancer? Now where's my $1000?  ;D

Besides its known that Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam didn't consumed it in full

Woh, you've touched a painful nerve there. He just wants you to agree with him and what ever he puts forward. Any disagreement or proving him wrong is cosidered as an offence to him.

I don't know what world he is living in but i wish he would do his homework, some research, get some knowledge and info about things before giving statements and making challenges.

There are some toxic substances that kill you instantly and some take time to have a full effect. You have quick and swift poisining and slow and steady. But what can we do with this brother of ours.

Hani

I don't recall Rasul-Allah (saw) died from poison. He was poisoned but it never killed him, what killed him was his disease.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

Ya Rafidi, it is YOUR own scholars who also hold the view that 'Aisha (ra) was ten years old when the Prophet (saws) consummated the marriage (which is biologically absolutely fine and according to the customs back then):

Here a Saheeh Mawquf (Authentic Halted) athar from Isma'il b. Ja`far al-Saadiq that says that A'ishah was 10 years old when her marriage was consummated.

Click here: http://www.revivingalislam.com/2010/08/aaishah-was-married-with-prophet-at-10.html

You want me to quote it? Here from your own books (I am gonna send it to all orientalists so they can call your madhab a pedophile one too, what you reckon?):

ـ وعن علي بن إبراهيم، عن محمد بن عيسى، عن يونس، عن أبي أيوب الخراز، عن إسماعيل بن جعفر ـ في حديث ـ أن رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) دخل بعائشة وهي بنت عشر سنين، وليس يدخل بالجارية حتى تكون امرأة.

– And from Ali b. Ibrahim from Muhammad b. `Isa from Yunus from Abu Ayyub al-Kharraz from Isma`il b. Ja`far in a hadith that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله entered upon (i.e. had intercourse with) `A’isha and she was ten years old, and that one does not enter upon a girl until she is a woman.

Verdict of the biggest shia muhaddith scholars (orientalists, pls write the following down):

Source Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 7 pg. 388 - 389, hadeeth # 1
Grading:Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is Saheeh in his Mir'aat Al-`Uqool, vol. 24, pg. 235

And guess what guys, the Rafidah have put WHOLE CHAPTERS in their books to advise their followers to HASTEN to marry their daughters ONCE THEY REACH PUPERTY (as we know even in our age girls can reach puperty even before the age of 9!):

http://www.tashayyu.org/hadiths/marriage/preliminaries/chapter-23

Now what you gonna say now? Reject your own narrations that your favourite Rafidi website or scholar hides from you?!

Quite shocking always how you Rawafid repeat the lies of the orientalists, nobody before them has ever accuse the Prophet of behing an pedophile, not even his biggest enemies (because these kind of marriages were absolutely fine back then and even few centuries ago in Europe and America. The age of consent was 10 to 12 in many Western countries until the 1880's. In the US state of Delaware, it was 7. So basically, if we were all living 150 years ago, nobody would be batting an eyelid). So instead of repeating orientalists kafir lies, you Rawafid should educate yourself about this orientalist cheap shot against our Prophet (peace be upon him). All Sunni groups have destroyed the orientalists and their brothers in kufr, you Rafidah.

Response from Gibril Haddad: http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=7&ID=4604&CATE=1

Response on Wiki Islam (uses Gibril Haddad's arguments):

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Refutation_to_Muslim_Apologetics_against_Aisha%27s_Age_of_Consummation

Response from Ayman b. Khaalid (the best article): http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CFoQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ahlalhdeeth.com%2Fvb%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D59353%26d%3D1219927832&ei=ygcjUO3oD6WMygGAz4DICQ&usg=AFQjCNE-HLjkDmaLAsKyooy14CDU3pczkg

Even our SaHeeH Mawquf (Authentic Halted) athar from Isma`eel b. Ja`far al-Saadiq say that `Aa'ishah was 10 years old when her marriage was consummated. Click here: http://www.revivinga...phet-at-10.html

And here by a convert to Islam and expert on Islamic history: 

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 07:57:56 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

Thank you for revealing what you really are - the whole objective act you had going before felt fake from the beginning.

This is typical of many online Shiis - put on an act, pretend to be sensible - but deep down are nothing but a hateful little Rafidi.

You call Ebn Hussein a Nasibi - in other words he's worse than a kaffir. Why? Because he believes that 'Aisha (ra) was married at the age of 6-9?

You little jaahil - take a look at this:

Sistani on marriage:

2519. A wife who is under nine and who is in her menopause will not be required to observe any waiting period. It means that, even if the husband has had sexual intercourse with her, she can remarry immediately after being divorced.

http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2358/

A girl can be married under the age of nine.

-----

So what do you have to say about this?

Allah yisalmak akhi. The irony! You (Husayn) are an Ex-Shia, I (Ebn Hussein) am an Ex-Shia and we both have to educate this zindiq Rafidi about the narrations in his own books and the sayings of their scholars  who confirm that the Prophet married consummated the marriage with 'Aisha when she was 9/10. Wallahi sometimes I feel like im in a nursery, we have to teach these little Rafidi about THEIR belief ...
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Optimus Prime

Ya Rafidi, it is YOUR own scholars who also hold the view that 'Aisha (ra) was ten years old when the Prophet (saws) consummated the marriage (which is biologically absolutely fine and according to the customs back then):

Here a Saheeh Mawquf (Authentic Halted) athar from Isma'il b. Ja`far al-Saadiq that says that A'ishah was 10 years old when her marriage was consummated.

Click here: http://www.revivingalislam.com/2010/08/aaishah-was-married-with-prophet-at-10.html

You want me to quote it? Here from your own books (I am gonna send it to all orientalists so they can call your madhab a pedophile one too, what you reckon?):

ـ وعن علي بن إبراهيم، عن محمد بن عيسى، عن يونس، عن أبي أيوب الخراز، عن إسماعيل بن جعفر ـ في حديث ـ أن رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) دخل بعائشة وهي بنت عشر سنين، وليس يدخل بالجارية حتى تكون امرأة.

– And from Ali b. Ibrahim from Muhammad b. `Isa from Yunus from Abu Ayyub al-Kharraz from Isma`il b. Ja`far in a hadith that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله entered upon (i.e. had intercourse with) `A’isha and she was ten years old, and that one does not enter upon a girl until she is a woman.

Verdict of the biggest shia muhaddith scholars (orientalists, pls write the following down):

Source Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 7 pg. 388 - 389, hadeeth # 1
Grading:Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is Saheeh in his Mir'aat Al-`Uqool, vol. 24, pg. 235

And guess what guys, the Rafidah have put WHOLE CHAPTERS in their books to advise their followers to HASTEN to marry their daughters ONCE THEY REACH PUPERTY (as we know even in our age girls can reach puperty even before the age of 9!):

http://www.tashayyu.org/hadiths/marriage/preliminaries/chapter-23

Now what you gonna say now? Reject your own narrations that your favourite Rafidi website or scholar hides from you?!

Quite shocking always how you Rawafid repeat the lies of the orientalists, nobody before them has ever accuse the Prophet of behing an pedophile, not even his biggest enemies (because these kind of marriages were absolutely fine back then and even few centuries ago in Europe and America. The age of consent was 10 to 12 in many Western countries until the 1880's. In the US state of Delaware, it was 7. So basically, if we were all living 150 years ago, nobody would be batting an eyelid). So instead of repeating orientalists kafir lies, you Rawafid should educate yourself about this orientalist cheap shot against our Prophet (peace be upon him). All Sunni groups have destroyed the orientalists and their brothers in kufr, you Rafidah.

Response from Gibril Haddad: http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=7&ID=4604&CATE=1

Response on Wiki Islam (uses Gibril Haddad's arguments):

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Refutation_to_Muslim_Apologetics_against_Aisha%27s_Age_of_Consummation

Response from Ayman b. Khaalid (the best article): http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CFoQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ahlalhdeeth.com%2Fvb%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D59353%26d%3D1219927832&ei=ygcjUO3oD6WMygGAz4DICQ&usg=AFQjCNE-HLjkDmaLAsKyooy14CDU3pczkg

Even our SaHeeH Mawquf (Authentic Halted) athar from Isma`eel b. Ja`far al-Saadiq say that `Aa'ishah was 10 years old when her marriage was consummated. Click here: http://www.revivinga...phet-at-10.html

And here by a convert to Islam and expert on Islamic history: 

Jazak'Allah for this, akhi.

Bolani Muslim

Fatwa 2501 talks about nikah with a suckling baby and fatwa 2502 talks about mutah with a suckling baby, according to Sistani. I've noticed that they change the fatwa a bit from time to the time (2501 didn't talk about precaution before).
http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2356/

Hani

JazakAllah Khayr,

As a person who collected many Shia Fatwas by these Maraji` and translated them, I always had an issue because every single one of them, from Roohani to Sistani to Abtahi etc.. They keep changing their websites links, and altering texts of Fatwas as well as completely deleting them sometimes.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Ameen

I don't recall Rasul-Allah (saw) died from poison. He was poisoned but it never killed him, what killed him was his disease.

Who poisoned him and why???