TwelverShia.net Forum

etiquette's of shia dawah

Ibn Taymiyya

etiquette's of shia dawah
« on: April 20, 2019, 10:22:03 PM »
ASALAMO ALAIKUM
this is just a drop from ocean, a very humble attempt to summarize the glorious methodology of dawah in the " school of ahlul bayat"
1. can shia lie in debates (why not)
http://www.al-khoei.us/books/?id=8384
question no 1245
2.can they slander and curse you?
again no problem
 http://www.al-khoei.us/fatawa1/index.php?id=361?
3. can they get deceptive and pose like friends?
this one the whole world knows ( ar rasail v2 p 76)

ALLAHA BLESS GIFT TO SHIAS FOR HUNTING THIS INFORMATION, AND EXPOSING SHIESM DOR WHAT IT IS

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:23:49 PM by Ibn Taymiyya »
wasn't it for umar r.a , that islam entered persia ?

Rationalist

Re: etiquette's of shia dawah
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 12:11:44 AM »
Also, dawah tactic is that they also never quote from their own books. In fact, Ammar Nakshawani openly said you guys can name Sunni books, but are ignorant about your own books. A few years ago a co-worker tried to give me dawah. He started telling about the flaws of Umar. I then started discussing Shaykh Saduq, and he said he didn't know who that was. Then I wanted to talk about Zurara and Hisham ibn Hakam. Again he said he wasn't aware of them. I then talked about Tasfir al Qummi, and he said he wasn't aware of this book. Then he told me instead of reading he was more into sports. It was strange how he was so interested in the Seerah of Umar, yet didn't even care about the details of his own sect.

T110

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 03:07:54 PM »
Shias dont really do dawah like the salafis so this a pointless thread

muslim720

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 03:25:30 PM »

Wallaahi you are a liar!  Having sat through various Muharram lectures in different Shi'i mosques over a period of seven years (going back to 2012), I take an oath that you are lying.  Irrespective of the mosque - one being more radical (toward Sunnis) than the other two - they all feature the same tell-tale signs of Shi'i dawah.  Books such as "Peshawar Nights" are not only available in hard copy but also online (at least one of them featured it on their website; not sure if it is still available).  Furthermore, pamphlet stands are full of literature ascertaining Shi'i practices (mostly fiqhi) by (mis)quoting Sunni texts.  Lastly, there is nothing that completes a Shi'i gathering like the mention a tale involving a brave Shi'i debater successfully defeating the "opponents".

Perhaps you meant Shias do not give dawah the same way as Salafis.  I would have to agree with that.  While the Salafis give dawah to non-Muslims, the Shias give dawah to Sunnis.  From Ahmed Deedat (rah) to Zakir Naik to present-day brothers at Speakers Corner, is there a single Shi'i to hold a candle to any of these men?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 03:27:47 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

T110

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 03:30:45 PM »
Why are you overreacting? I didnt say that we dont do dawah we just dont do it as hard as the salafis. I became Shia without someone approaching me but rather me approaching a Shia and that's just one anecdotal example of how the salafi style hard dawah is not necessary.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 03:35:59 PM »
Wallaahi you are a liar!  Having sat through various Muharram lectures in different Shi'i mosques over a period of seven years (going back to 2012), I take an oath that you are lying.  Irrespective of the mosque - one being more radical (toward Sunnis) than the other two - they all feature the same tell-tale signs of Shi'i dawah.  Books such as "Peshawar Nights" are not only available in hard copy but also online (at least one of them featured it on their website; not sure if it is still available).  Furthermore, pamphlet stands are full of literature ascertaining Shi'i practices (mostly fiqhi) by (mis)quoting Sunni texts.  Lastly, there is nothing that completes a Shi'i gathering like the mention a tale involving a brave Shi'i debater successfully defeating the "opponents".

Perhaps you meant Shias do not give dawah the same way as Salafis.  I would have to agree with that.  While the Salafis give dawah to non-Muslims, the Shias give dawah to Sunnis.  From Ahmed Deedat (rah) to Zakir Naik to present-day brothers at Speakers Corner, is there a single Shi'i to hold a candle to any of these men?

Speaking of speakers corner the other day there was a vid downloaded by blackdunya of raza trying his best on giving his dawah to a Sunni until Adnan comes in..........Raza’s Pants dropped as you could see from his facial reactions, their dawah is to lie about Sunni beliefs honestly it was a pleasure to watch😂

https://youtu.be/sEQEaAv7Rlg

T110

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 03:36:59 PM »
Speaking of speakers corner the other day there was a vid downloaded by blackdunya of raza trying his best on giving his dawah to a Sunni until Adnan comes in..........Raza’s Pants dropped as you could see from his facial reactions, their dawah is to lie about Sunni beliefs honestly it was a pleasure to watch😂

hello attention seeker

muslim720

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 03:46:02 PM »

By their outfit, I could tell that it was an old clip but uploaded recently.  Co-incidentally, I watched the clip last night.  Wallaahi I never had the desire to visit UK or England.  Ever since I have been following brother Adnan Rashid, I cannot wait for the day to visit Speakers Corner to give him a hug.

If anyone here has brother Adnan Rashid's phone number, please get in touch with me.  It is a sincere request.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Mythbuster1

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 03:49:07 PM »
hello attention seeker

Hello liar 👋

muslim720

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 04:45:03 PM »
Why are you overreacting? I didnt say that we dont do dawah we just dont do it as hard as the salafis.

Damn right you don't!  People upon batil (like yourself) must be a bit more cautious and methodical in presenting their kufr.

T110

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 06:08:26 AM »
hahahaha let's just terminate this pointless thread right here.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2019, 12:28:02 PM »
hahahaha let's just terminate this pointless thread right here.

Infact we have terminated your lies right here in this site 😂😂

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 03:31:04 PM »
huh, maybe the marjaas are loading these books and constructing the fiqh to kill time only

Ibn Taymiyya

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 04:01:48 PM »
me be like, hey shias permitted to lie, slander and deceive
shia: hey that is book stuff
me: this is becoming fun stuff