TwelverShia.net Forum

Yaa Zahra!!!

Furkan

Re: Yaa Zahra!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2015, 06:30:23 AM »
Hmm no takfeer bomb yet hahha
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hadrami

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2015, 07:57:55 AM »
takfeer bomb!!!?? what do you mean by takfeer??!! who is bomb!!!?? do you mean takfeer the brother of bomb??!! who are we??!! what is you??? who where why which what how????!!!

im impersonating you know who, whose post is basically just comedy of useless comment like my first paragraph. I find his post very entertaining though :D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 08:05:13 AM by Hadrami »

Optimus Prime

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2015, 02:28:42 PM »
It depends on what you think when you say "Ya Nabi". The intentions are important. No harm in saying Ya ... but the way I see shiites doing this is going to far since they also believe in wilayat takwiniya.

Well you need to stop seeing this your way all the time. The world doesn't evolve around you and your thinking. Just as you see others differently they also see you. Start to accept and respect others.

What do you mean seeing things our way all the time? Who're you kidding? This is videographic evidence, and I've seen bucket-loads of Shias calling upon human beings instead of Allah (SWT). We're not seeings our own way, we're hearing things from the very lips of your own people and scholars.

Quit playing the victime all the time and as if we're retards that we can't distinguish between what's clear and batil.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:30:33 PM by Imam Ali »

Furkan

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2015, 02:35:43 PM »
Even at hajj they say Ya Hussein, so yes you worship him.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Optimus Prime

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2015, 02:37:45 PM »
The Qur'an says that the martyrs don't die.  If RasulAllah (sawa) was a martyr, what's the harm in asking for his intercession?  The Sufis do it too, by the way.

Great so Martyrs don't die right? Let's assume the Prophet (saw) was alive right now, walking around Madinah's markets and buying groceries for his household. And you Mr. Taha call upon him from the United states or wherever you are, guess what happens?

Nothing, because he's too far away to hear you even though he's alive.

So now you have a living Prophet (saw) who is under two tons of sand buried in `A'ishah's room and surrounded by walls.

How's this living prophet gonna hear you, out of curiosity? (Plus evidence).

And you call upon Allah then tell me how is he going to help you??? Will he appear himself??? If you drive and your car breaks down then do you call Allah or the recovery service??? If you need a push start, then what??? Lets not ask anyone or passer by for help since this would be calling on someone apart from Allah??? When you start such discussions it seems like common basic sense has gone AWOL.

Common sense has gone out the window? What the bannana?

Does Allah not say in the Qur'an to call upon me and ONLY me? Did Allah (SWT) not create the Universe and the Earth? Is Allah (SWT) not capable of all things? Did he not create Adam (AS) without a father and a mother? Did Allah (SWT) not make it possible for Mariam (AS) to give birth to child without the intervention of a man?

What rubbish you spout, and you have tamerity to tell us our common has gone out the window?

This is rich coming from someone who claims he calls upon no one else, but Allah (SWT).

If you're trapped in an elevator then religiously who would you call upon? The Mehdi that's taking sanctuary somewhere in a cave or basement?

This is by far the most hilariously dimwitted statement/post I've read, ROFL.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:43:24 PM by Imam Ali »

Furkan

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2015, 02:43:05 PM »
Ameen, just a random question, when is your birthday????? Tell me?? And what calendar are you using??? Hijri calendar or Christian calendar??? Why not budhist calendar??? You hypocrite, why not all????  Or do you only regard one calendar the truth??? Or two???

“last words?”

Optimus Prime

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2015, 03:01:03 PM »
Ya Akhi, leave the creations and seek the Lord of the creations, that's all Muhammad (saw) taught, but the Imami sect went out of Ghuluw and did the opposite.

Listen to them, how often do they say "Ya Muhammad?" Seriously I ask you! Don't they mostly say "Ya `Ali"? They claim to be logical and rational but if they were they'd call on Allah's greatest creation Muhammad ibn `Abdillah (saw).
I agree.

This thread has melted my brain.  I can't believe somebody would claim that calling on Allah (s.w.t) is useless and then go on to compare him to a mechanic.  I'm at a loss for words . . .

Mash'Allah, dude.

You're seeing reason, but it's not melted my brain it's left me in stiches, ROFL.

Ameen

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2015, 03:04:52 PM »
Ameen, just a random question, when is your birthday????? Tell me?? And what calendar are you using??? Hijri calendar or Christian calendar??? Why not budhist calendar??? You hypocrite, why not all????  Or do you only regard one calendar the truth??? Or two???

LOL. And how am I a hypocrite??? What is your point regarding calendars???

Optimus Prime

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2015, 04:49:54 PM »

Becareful akhi, make fun of his comments and views, but not him personally.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2015, 04:54:52 PM »
I'm a dirty sinner.  If I had a supplication, I could perform it myself but I could also ask my super religious friend to pray for me too.  Likewise, if Imam `Ali (a.s) was alive, I would ask him to pray for me.  Why should I stop asking for his intercession while he is ... still alive?

Mr Taha, because Ali (RA) is dead in this life, and thus can't hear ought' you have to say from your mouth or your heart. He couldn't help himself when he was murdered how on Earth is he going to help anyone else?

Like Abu Bakr (RA) told the companions when the Prophet (SAW) passed away:

"Let it be told that who used to worship Mohammad (SAW) is, he (SAW) is now passed, but he used to worship Allah (SAW) let it be told Allah is forever and all knowing" to the nearest meaning.

Take his advise as a hint and start developing a habit of calling upon Allah alone. It's feels right when you get used to it and won't kill you to stop calling upon human beings no matter who he/she maybe.

Furkan

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2015, 05:19:02 PM »
Nobody cares about the fatawa I pasted here 0.o

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2015, 06:14:38 PM »

Becareful akhi, make fun of his comments and views, but not him personally.

Brother I wouldn't even make fun of your comments and views, let alo e you and your Aqeedah. I would challenge and or discuss them. But I guess we're not all the same. So there is no problem on my behalf. Let him carry on the way he wants to.

Ameen

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2015, 06:20:25 PM »
I'm a dirty sinner.  If I had a supplication, I could perform it myself but I could also ask my super religious friend to pray for me too.  Likewise, if Imam `Ali (a.s) was alive, I would ask him to pray for me.  Why should I stop asking for his intercession while he is ... still alive?

Mr Taha, because Ali (RA) is dead in this life, and thus can't hear ought' you have to say from your mouth or your heart. He couldn't help himself when he was murdered how on Earth is he going to help anyone else?

"Let it be told that who used to worship Mohammad (SAW) is, he (SAW) is now passed, but he used to worship Allah (SAW) let it be told Allah is forever and all knowing" to the nearest meaning.

Take his advise as a hint and start developing a habit of calling upon Allah alone. It's feels right when you get used to it and won't kill you to stop calling upon human beings no matter who he/she maybe.

Brother those who are martyred are not dead and Allah doesn't want them to be called or remembered as dead. They are alive and well, just like me and you and are recieving rizq from Allah. There verses in the Quran and I'm sure you are familiar with it.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2015, 07:02:10 PM »

Brother those who are martyred are not dead and Allah doesn't want them to be called or remembered as dead. They are alive and well, just like me and you and are recieving rizq from Allah. There verses in the Quran and I'm sure you are familiar with it.

I am, but this is why I said Ali (RA) is not alive in this life. Allah (SWT) doesn't mean they're literally alive, but it is to honour their sacrifice. I could be wrong, but the point remains. Anyone who is passed on from this life are in no position to hear our pleads and calls for help, but Allah (SWT).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 07:03:53 PM by Imam Ali »

Furkan

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2015, 07:25:03 PM »
If you say salaam upon rasullulah (saw), the angels send it to him (saw).

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2015, 08:32:32 PM »
@Brother Taha,

Is there anything wrong with asking the knower of the unseen to help me with homework?

If by knower of the unseen you mean `Ali, him knowing the unseen in his grave is of no use to us, it is no help to you, so why mention his knowledge of the unseen?

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but this can be taken to an extreme.  I mean, if this is the case, then there's no point in Dua at all, is there?  We can't change Allah's (s.w.t) mind by asking him to.  But that's not the case, as we have many examples of the Prophet (s.a.w.a) performing dua for himself, his family, his companions, his tribe, his ummah, etc.  Therefore, supplications do have some effect, right?

You're not changing Allah's mind, Allah already knows whether you're going to call on him or not and whether you're going to be granted what you ask for or not. You call on him because you are ordered to do so and submit to him just as you were ordered to give charity and fast.

As for asking a human to ask Allah for you, such as going to your mother and telling her: "O mother, ask Allah to grant me success."

The above is acceptable and recommended. However, you also have to ask Allah for it and not just your mother alone, your mother's Du`a' would be additional blessing for you because Allah ordered you to seek the blessing and happiness of your mother, asking your mother for Du`a' actually pleases Allah as it shows that you acknowledge a mother's status and if your mother is pleased with you then her Du`a' will have even more Barakah.

Of course, you won't receive any Barakah or reward if you don't ask Allah yourself while believing in Allah's ability to answer your call. Otherwise, imagine a rich guy who hires 10 scholars to make Du`a' for him while he's fooling around and not turning towards Allah himself? What reward and what spiritual fulfillment will this man have? Nothing.

The above was the first case, and it is not the topic of our discussion, do you know why? Because the majority of Shia never say "O `Ali ask Allah to make me succeed", rather they say "O `Ali make me succeed." [Ya `Ali Madad.]

The above is a direct call for help, and so you are asking a slave of Allah for help, an example would be:

"`Ali please get me a horse."

This can be one of two cases:

A- You go to your `Ali's room and ask him for a horse, then he can go and buy you a horse if he chooses and if he is successful in doing so.

B- `Ali is dead, you ask him to get a horse and you expect him to hear your call and grant you your wish through a divine ability or power he possesses.

What's the difference between the two?

In the first, you acknowledge that `Ali is a weak slave like yourself, and that he has to place an effort and use any means granted to him by Allah (such as hard earned money) to help you and there's no guarantee he will succeed.

In the second, you believe that `Ali is omnipresent and all hearing (otherwise why call him if he can't hear?), he has powers to listen and understand your needs as well as the needs of others who call at a similar time even if you do not explain in detail what you ask for, thus he knows what is in your heart, and even though he has no real physical presence, yet he has the power over creations that can grant you what you wish if he wills to help you.

The second is obvious Shirk as you've cancelled the Du`a' to Allah altogether, literally replacing everything Allah can do with `Ali. If that's not associating with Allah then what is?

The Du`a' to Allah is always superior, when addressing Allah you don't even need to explain yourself, you can just say "O Allah, you know what has afflicted me so please help me in it." On the other hand, you can't say: "O `Ali, you know what has afflicted me so please ask Allah to help me with what you know." Because matter of the fact is, assuming `Ali was even alive and with you in the room, he doesn't actually know what has afflicted you, you need to tell him so he may know.

Because he isn't physically alive, he's spiritually alive with his Lord in the heavens, if he was physically alive, he could walk to his own grave instead of having others carry him, he could wash himself or at least give them instructions on how to prepare his body and wash it and where to bury him.

So assuming he is still sitting in a hole in the ground with his physical body still capable of hearing, you're going to have to go to his grave and shout hoping he's going to hear you which even if possible would be impractical.

This nation needs to understand that its Prophet (saw) died, and that it is time to move on and progress, because loving the Prophet (saw) is not about shouting his name day and night "Ya Muhammad Ya Muhammad." rather loving him is following his example WHICH NONE OF US DO!

Those who were alive in the time of the Prophet (saw) had a greater blessing than us, we need to understand that we do not have access to that blessing anymore, if there's some verse I don't understand I can't go to Rasul-Allah (saw) and ask him to explain it, because he's dead. I know this and you know this, if right now we go to his grave to ask him a simple question of Fiqh he won't answer, even though as we all believe it is incumbent upon a prophet to carry out his duties of guiding and explaining the religion, yet he won't do it which could mean either he's a sinner who abandoned his divine task, or he's a fraud and not a real prophet, OR because he is incapable of doing so as he has died.

Anyway, a lot more can be said about this whole grave worship thing whether Sufis or Shia or Sikh or whoever does it.

Apparently the Prophet (s.a.w.a) did it at Khaybar (when `Ali was back in Madinah ......)

This is a fabrication, and even if it happened it is counted as a miracle which is an exception and not a general rule.

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2015, 09:03:16 PM »

I have seen Shia scholars also make the same argument but this is against the Quran.

Allah says:

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
(39:53)
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2015, 05:15:55 AM »
^In fact Rafidah and their brothers the extreme Sufis (whom the Rafidah for obvious reason call "true Sunnis") all compare Allah to the creation and portray him as an angry, not forgiven God!

They compare him to the creation (what they accuse the so called Wahhabis of!) by comparing Allah to a director of a company whom you are not supposed to approach directly, rather through his secretary. Obviously they never read the Qur'an since it is Allah who ORDERS us to call upon HIM directly:

Call upon Me; I will respond to you (40:60)

And they also don't realise that the creator is different to the creations. Yes, nobody approaches a big company or a director/CEO straight away, rather you first approach him by "means" (like his secretary). Also the creation (like us humans) do not want to be asked for much favours. Example: The best mannered and generous Muslim will be annoyed if somebody asks him for favours five times a day, but ALLAH is different, he LOVES to be asked for favours, he WANTS us to pray to him only. Yes, we can ask someone to pray for us but that's not invoking him, that's asking him, as for asking someone (even IF he's alive) who is not capable to answer (and even Shuhada' cant' answer millions of calls, there is no evidence for that, that's the power of Allah only), than this is a foolish thing to do, to say the least. Allah wants us to ask him, and unlike the creation he does not get annoyed by us asking (quite the opposite), so it is wrong when Mushriks like Rafidah or other heretical sects compare Allah to directors of a company or what not.

As for us being "too sinful to asking direct" then this is one of the biggest traps of satan, nothing but a lie and brother Abu Muslim quoted the verse that destroys this cheap excuse to drag people away from the worship of Allah. As for the liar Ameen who said:

Quote from Ameen
"We don't call upon anyone apart from Allah. And I agree with you that this is a dumb narrow minded topic but it's Ebn Hussein who believes in it. Most of your threads are dumb and narrow minded but I know you are hesitant when it comes to others. What, you've had enough already???

No it's not Ebn Hussein who believes it. You have become the laughing stock of this forum, everybody (and don't think the respected readers are as deluded as you are) has realised how your posts contain nothing but your personal opinions, no Qur'an, no narrations, no refutation, just personal rantings and you lied again, for you Rafidah, you Mushriks barely call Allah, to a point where your Persian Magi (Majoos) charlatans (that you call "Ayatullahs") fool their own people by claiming that the first words the tyrant and kisra of our time Khamenei uttered was not Ya Allah but rather Ya Ali (just right after his mommy gave birth!!!!):

In fact Rafidi scholars preach that calling upon Allah directly is haram (prohibited) i.e. they literally oppose the Qur'an for the sake of upholding their catholic style saint worship:

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Furkan

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2015, 06:45:05 PM »
I never saw a Shii saying ya Allah.

I have a question for some members here. Is it shirk to say " peace be upon you, rasullulah" ?

“last words?”

Furkan

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2015, 08:57:33 PM »
Imam al-Bukhari related in his Adab al-Mufrad (no. 964):

Abu Nu’aym related to us who said that Sufyan related to us from Abu Ishaq from Abdar Rahman ibn Sa’d, who said:

Ibn Umar had numbness in his leg, whereupon a man said to him:

“Remember the most beloved of people to you”, so he said: “Ya Muhammad”

If you weaken it, please don't come with Al-Albani's criteria, but with the commentatory of scholars of the past.

I also found this:
http://hadithproofsfortawassul.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

“last words?”