TwelverShia.net Forum

Yahya (Johnny) Seymour recycles Ghadir shubuhat

Ebn Hussein

Yahya (Johnny) Seymour recycles Ghadir shubuhat
« on: November 22, 2018, 10:12:02 PM »
Guess who re-appeared after some time first on "Imam Hossein TV" and just recently at the London, Cricklewood Rafidi temple (where Aisha's, Omar's etc death is annuals celebrated)? Our friend Yahya Seymour.

We all know how insecure he is in reality (he once recorded a series of clip, recorded by Fadak TV and uploaded on their official channel in refutation of a book of Shaykh Abdurrahman Dimashqia, only for it to be removed by his request as he's scared of someone refuting him) and how he had started doubting some fundamental Rafidi pillars (knowing well on what shaky and mutashaabih "evidences" (read: cut out verses/distortions) they are based on) only to fall back and now seemingly having accepted to be a full-blown Shirazi nutter type Rafidi, the most Khurafi (*Khorafat effeminate move by Shobaiti aka Gargamel*) type of Rafidis you can find who never fail to sit under a portrait of that evil and accursed magician looking Iranian Magian Sadick Al-Shirazi.

For those who think that I am to harsh or to personal: By Allah I've nothing personal against this Turbanised Dalai Lama, it's the hypocrisy of this double faced person especially after we found out that it was him (Johnny Seymour) who encouraged the "Bayt Al-Ghadeer" to interview Malware ("Mufti Abu Layth") and champion that Zindiq as a "Sunni scholar" knowing well how controversial that sell out is, all in order to sow discord amongst Sunnis). He also accompanied the "Bayat Al Ghadir" lot to Birmingham in order o meet Asrar Rashid for a debate. I need to look up the leaked photo, it's absolutely hilarious, Johnny Seymour looks like Dalai Lama in a Shimaagh with a walking stick. In either case, he is in the background when it comes to RafidaOR, Bayat Al Ghadir, hiding as much as he can (and they accused me of hiding only for me to appear numerous times of Sunni Defense and other platforms).

Interestingly this hate and grudge filled failure of a Rafidi is an failure in every sense of the word. His apologist career debating Christians ended soon a few years ago as he has zero charisma (why does he put on that despicable Nakhjavani accent, why do UK Rawafid speak like that?) and not very impressive knowledge when it comes to defending Islam (hence their jeleousy for Muhammad Hijab lately and Ahlus-Sunnah in general for Ahlus-Sunnah are always at the forefront defending Islam whereas Rafidah are at the forefront distorting and destroying Islam in the name of Islam/Ahlul-Bayt, absolutely useless lot when it comes to the defence of Islam, they have not a single outstanding speaker capable to defeat Trinitarians, heck their Nakhjavani put his tails between his legs and avoided brother Adnan Rashid after brother Adnan accepted his empty challenge and then refuted every single of his attacks against the Sahaba, especially those Sahaba defeated his real Salaf, the Sassandis Majoos).
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 10:15:06 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Re: Yahya (Johnny) Seymour recycles Ghadir shubuhat
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 10:24:19 PM »
Now every once a while this Zindiq pops up, looking like he's not convinced of the own recycled stuff he's uttering (he studied a decade or so in Arab Hawzat yet his Arabic and Makhaarij are and absolute embarrassing joke, it's not his fault it's the curse of Rafidism on their Hawzat, as even Allatyari himself admitted, you learn better Arabic in Madinah and even Sufi filled Azhar!).

Recently as I mentioned he held a speech at the "Rasul Al-A'dham" centre. A Shirazi Rafidi temple of ultimate savagery, Majoosi firewalking rituals, self whipping with knives and chains are just some rituals the "Tue followers of the Ah like up Bayt/Sunnah" are indulged in over there. What was the occasion?

The Persian Rafidi Bid3ah of "'Eid Al-Ghadir". Everything he mentioned has been refuted here and on other websites, including by myself but for the purpose of illustrating how ignorant their top students of knowledge and Hawzah graduates are I will leave the video here and let you guys respond, I will do so in due time inshaallah.

https://youtu.be/yqVZAlltoRQ
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Qamar Farooq

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 04:36:52 AM »
Assalamualakum!!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!. I have missed you SOOO MUCH on TSD bro. I have been trying to get in touch with you but i couldn't. Im not sure you are aware but bro Farid has been on leave from the TSD for some personal issues. I was thinking that maybe you can fill the gap by coming on TSD live sessions bro!. I dont think you need to worry about the rafidah anymore since the threat to your life has mostly died down somewhat.

As far as this Yahya Seymore person is concerned, i would LOVE for Adnan Rashid to debate him. Did he approach Bro Adnan Rashid recently? or is this right after when Ammar Nakswani called Abu Bakr(RA) a terrorist?. If he approached bro Adnan Rashid recently than that would be amazing. But knowing the rafidah, i would not be a tad bit surprised if he behaved in a similar way as their fictional 12th imam, which is to come out for just a little bit, and than going into Ghaybah forever  ;D.

Aside from everything else, i have always wanted to tell you something personally but never got the chance to. In the era prior to speakers corner debates, i had a hippie liberal muslim mindset when it came to the rafidah. I always thought "as long as some1 says sahada they are muslim" nonsense. But when i saw some of your videos on leftshia4good it cleared up alot of my confusion surrounding the rafidah. I also completely disassociated myself from the practice of Istighatha as well. And when the debates between Sunni and Shia started taking place at speakers corner it only reaffirmed what you stated in your videos. So i just wanted to thank you personally for clearing my confusion and granting me intellectual saqena. May Allah keep you steadfast on the religion and protect you against the raidah. I would really like to hear more from you, so if possible, add me on facebook. Keep up the good work bro.

Rationalist

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 08:14:40 AM »
I've know Yahya Seymour from Shiachat. To be honest he is a very nice brother. We have our differences, but deep down inside if you don't make takfir on his school he only wishes the best for you. As for his Shirazi following, I have to admit after all the taqiyyah the Waliyah faqih supporters have done, these brothers are brave to still stand up and tell you their true beliefs. I have great respect for that. In the past I always wanted to learn about the 12er Shia, and when I go to the unity type of supporters they seems to know what's in my books and rarely study their own books. On the contrary, these Shirazis will gladly open up and go through hadith and tell you what you want to know. At times, I've made mistakes about the 12er Shia beliefs, and I am glad that someone can come back and correct me. As for Mufti Layth, I saw his interview and to be honest he lying about the 12er Shia just to get back at TSD. He says it was wrong for people to accuse Ammar Nakshawani of taqiyyah. This is false. First Ammar Nashawani was strongly connected to the Shirazi movement. He is also about cosmetic appearance. When he started with his long hair he was openly making takfir against Sunnis. Then all of sudden he started loosing his hair and with that appearance he also started adopting taqiyyah.  However, after many years he finally got   a hair transplant and again decided to abandon taqiyyah. To his surprise the crowd went against him, and he had to return to the world of taqiyyah. Otherwise, like Yassir Habib he would only have a limited number of speakers. The next issue with Mufti Layth was that he is ignorant about the 12er Shia believe that Imams were higher than Prophets. I mean sure there might be a minority who disagree, but common is he really that ignorant? On the other hand, his other discussion on that channel are really good. The only problem is Raza has this habit where he keeps on interfering instead of letting the man speak.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 10:23:52 PM »
Guys, I'll delete all off-topic ... especially bro Noor, let's deconstruct all his shubuhat (Johnny's) in the video.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 10:35:31 PM »
Guys, I'll delete all off-topic ... especially bro Noor, let's deconstruct all his shubuhat (Johnny's) in the video.

Akhee . Do you seriously think that Seymour’s arguments need a response. He brought some either silly (which doesn’t require a response) or some already refuted  arguments.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 01:28:56 PM »
Admin Note: All irrelevant comments moved to a separate thread.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2018, 07:46:24 AM »
For those who think that I am to harsh or to personal: By Allah I've nothing personal against this Turbanised Dalai Lama, it's the hypocrisy of this double faced person especially after we found out that it was him (Johnny Seymour) who encouraged the "Bayt Al-Ghadeer" to interview Malware ("Mufti Abu Layth") and champion that Zindiq as a "Sunni scholar" knowing well how controversial that sell out is, all in order to sow discord amongst Sunnis).

Even those Twelvers horrified by "Mufti Abu Layth's" position concerning Muawiyah (RAA) know he is useful in 'bleaching' the beliefs of some from among the Sunni masses; after this bleaching, confusion and discord, the 12ers know they can move in and insert whatever beliefs they wish. So they are more than willing to tolerate this or that position from the MALM, which is why they are more than happy to interview him and give him a platform.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2018, 01:27:10 PM »
These sellout weaklings from bayah ghadeer even side with kafirs who insult prophet saw like kalam, Sara even siding with the ex racist soldier Danny, now they siding with Abu Layth the donkey, isn’t it the nature of a coward Shiite to side with enemies of Islam?

Syria
Iraq
Crusades
Mongols

Just a few names!

iceman

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 12:53:56 AM »
Guess who re-appeared after some time first on "Imam Hossein TV" and just recently at the London, Cricklewood Rafidi temple (where Aisha's, Omar's etc death is annuals celebrated)? Our friend Yahya Seymour.

We all know how insecure he is in reality (he once recorded a series of clip, recorded by Fadak TV and uploaded on their official channel in refutation of a book of Shaykh Abdurrahman Dimashqia, only for it to be removed by his request as he's scared of someone refuting him) and how he had started doubting some fundamental Rafidi pillars (knowing well on what shaky and mutashaabih "evidences" (read: cut out verses/distortions) they are based on) only to fall back and now seemingly having accepted to be a full-blown Shirazi nutter type Rafidi, the most Khurafi (*Khorafat effeminate move by Shobaiti aka Gargamel*) type of Rafidis you can find who never fail to sit under a portrait of that evil and accursed magician looking Iranian Magian Sadick Al-Shirazi.

For those who think that I am to harsh or to personal: By Allah I've nothing personal against this Turbanised Dalai Lama, it's the hypocrisy of this double faced person especially after we found out that it was him (Johnny Seymour) who encouraged the "Bayt Al-Ghadeer" to interview Malware ("Mufti Abu Layth") and champion that Zindiq as a "Sunni scholar" knowing well how controversial that sell out is, all in order to sow discord amongst Sunnis). He also accompanied the "Bayat Al Ghadir" lot to Birmingham in order o meet Asrar Rashid for a debate. I need to look up the leaked photo, it's absolutely hilarious, Johnny Seymour looks like Dalai Lama in a Shimaagh with a walking stick. In either case, he is in the background when it comes to RafidaOR, Bayat Al Ghadir, hiding as much as he can (and they accused me of hiding only for me to appear numerous times of Sunni Defense and other platforms).

Interestingly this hate and grudge filled failure of a Rafidi is an failure in every sense of the word. His apologist career debating Christians ended soon a few years ago as he has zero charisma (why does he put on that despicable Nakhjavani accent, why do UK Rawafid speak like that?) and not very impressive knowledge when it comes to defending Islam (hence their jeleousy for Muhammad Hijab lately and Ahlus-Sunnah in general for Ahlus-Sunnah are always at the forefront defending Islam whereas Rafidah are at the forefront distorting and destroying Islam in the name of Islam/Ahlul-Bayt, absolutely useless lot when it comes to the defence of Islam, they have not a single outstanding speaker capable to defeat Trinitarians, heck their Nakhjavani put his tails between his legs and avoided brother Adnan Rashid after brother Adnan accepted his empty challenge and then refuted every single of his attacks against the Sahaba, especially those Sahaba defeated his real Salaf, the Sassandis Majoos).

Rather than coming out with insults and sarcasm and making it look like and sound personal why not work on refuting him. Keep your cool and make yourself look better if you can and challenge his arguments. Save your energy for that and put it and yourself at better use.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 10:43:08 AM »
Rather than coming out with insults and sarcasm and making it look like and sound personal why not work on refuting him. Keep your cool and make yourself look better if you can and challenge his arguments. Save your energy for that and put it and yourself at better use.

Lol LOOK WHO IS TALKING😂😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 12:10:37 PM »
Lol LOOK WHO IS TALKING😂😂😂😂😂

There is absolutely no reasoning with you, is there. One can't reason with you at all, can they. What can I say, what can I say! 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 02:14:48 PM »
There is absolutely no reasoning with you, is there. One can't reason with you at all, can they. What can I say, what can I say! 😊

Takes one to know one😂👍

iceman

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 06:11:41 PM »
Takes one to know one😂👍

Well that makes two of us. After all we do have something in common 😂😂😂

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2018, 08:17:04 AM »
Akhee . Do you seriously think that Seymour’s arguments need a response. He brought some either silly (which doesn’t require a response) or some already refuted  arguments.

Sallamakallah, akhi.

Obviously the Zindiq didn't bring anyting new, but he makes barely an apparence, and refuting his likes with the ammunition we got will prove how ignorant their top scholars and top tullab (he's considered as such!) are. I am very busy, if nobody does it, I will, inshaallah.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله