TwelverShia.net Forum

Yasser al-Habib/Fadak TV - Endless Journey of lies & deception [COLLECTION]

Ebn Hussein

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
اما بعد

I shall begin with introduction, some harsh words of Shaikh al-Islam b. Taymiyyah. Yes, the following wordings are harsh, but by Allah, they are true, everyone who has dealt with the Rawafid can testify that these are words of truth.

The Rafidah are the MOST LYING of all groups and sects:

اتفق أهل العلم بالنقل والرواية والإسناد ، على أنّ الرافضة أكذب الطوائف ، والكذب فيهم قديم ، ولهذا كان أئمة الإسلام يعلمون امتيازهم بكثرة الكذب

"The people of knowledge unanimously agree [...] that the Rafidah are the most lying of all groups. Lying is an ancient trait of them. The Imams (scholars) of Islam could tell the Rafidah apart (from other sects) due to their excessive lying."

الرافضة أكذب طوائف الأمة على الإطلاق ، وهم أعظم الطوائف المدّعية للإسلام غلوا وشركاً

"The Rafidah are by far the most lying of all groups of this Ummah. They are the most extreme and polytheistic of all groups that ascribe to islam."

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 07:45:04 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

BLATANT LIE #2: The Prophet never addressed 'Aishah/wives with the term Ahlul Bayt!

Truth:

The Prophet addressed (like the Qur'an) 'Aishah and ALL his other wives with the term "Ahlul Bayt"

[...] The Prophet left and went towards the dwelling place of Aishah and said, "Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you, O the people of the house (Ahl al-Bayt)!" She replied, "Peace and the mercy of Allah be on you too. How did you find your wife? May Allah bless you. Then he went to the dwelling places of all his other wives and said to them the same as he said to Aisha and they said to him the same as Aisha had said to him [...]

Source: Sahih Bukhari and Muslim

The Prophet referred to 'Aishah as his AHLULBAYT when hypocrites of his time (just like today the Rafidah) accused her of all sort of evil things:

«يَامَعْشَرَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ مَنْ يَعْذِرُنِي مِنْ رَجُلٍ قَدْ بَلَغَنِي أَذَاهُ فِي أَهْلِ بَيْتِي، فَوَاللهِ مَا عَلِمْتُ عَلَى أَهْلِي إِلَّا خَيْرًا، وَلَقَدْ ذَكَرُوا رَجُلًا مَا عَلِمْتُ عَلَيْهِ إِلَّا خَيْرًا، وَمَا كَانَ يَدْخُلُ عَلَى أَهْلِي إِلَّا مَعِي»

"[...] O Muslims, who will help me against a man who has hurt me by slandering my family (AHLI BAYTI) By Allah, I know nothing about my family ('AISHA) but good, and the people are blaming a man of whom I know nothing except good, and he has never entered upon my family except with me.)

source: Sahih Bukhari and Muslim

Video refutation:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 08:11:23 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Optimus Prime

Asalamualaikum brother.

Good thread, and good to see you back.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
Magi priets Khanzeer Al Khabith(Nickname Yasser al habib) on his FatDuck show also said it's permissible to call upon the Imams and Prophets for help
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Rationalist

Still this man is a saint compared to those zakirs who call for unity, and hide their true beliefs which in reality do no differ from him.

MuslimAnswers

^

I know this is a month and a half old post, but I am amazed at how Twelvers can on the one side (1) say they are totally pro-Khomeinist and pro-Khameneist and say that Mr. Al-Habib is an MI6 or CIA agent of sorts out to destroy the Marjaiyah, and (2) post the very same arguments that Al-Habib and his people use, with the same vulgar language used against Sunnis. For example, take a look at some of the posts of the Twelvers on this recent and ongoing argument: https://www.facebook.com/imran.a.imran1/posts/1314670471916803

(I know the arguments are strange, somewhat tired and repetitive and a lot of it is not even in English or Arabic, but I wanted to point out these two paradoxical positions held by so many Twelvers).