TwelverShia.net Forum

The Ahl al-Bayt would rejoice seeing the leveled graves of al-Baqi'

Ebn Hussein

Bismillah,

as-salamu 3ala man ittaba3a al-Huda

Folks, after a long time I've finished compiling a long article (thanks to Gift2Shias.com for publishing it), a dream topic of mine. It's about the obsession the Rafidah have with wasteful erected golden shrines and tombs, especially the leveled graves of the Baqi' cemetry in Madinah al-Munawwarah. My article shall provide plenty ammunition for the Sunni to demolish the Rafidi myth of "Wahhabis have desecrated/demolished the graves of Ahl al-Bayt". Nothing has been desecrated nor demolished, the graves are all there, only thing that rightfully had been done was that the shrines and mausoleums where leved to the ground and this is exactly what the Ahl al-Bayt have taught us. The so called "Wahhabis" are actually following the Ahl al-Bayt whereas their followers have lost their minds due to extensive shrine and Imam veneration.

https://gift2shias.com/2016/08/15/not-wahhabism-rather-pure-sunnism-upon-the-understanding-of-the-ahl-al-bait-levelling-every-grave-and-not-touchingkissing-it/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 08:47:54 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

taha taha

Re: The Ahl al-Bayt would rejoice seeing the leveled graves of al-Baqi'
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 09:07:21 PM »
Mashallah that was long.
What is funny the hadith is from ahul biyt - from Ali (RA)