TwelverShia.net Forum

Homosexuality and Sodomy is Permissible in Authentic Shi'ite Works!!!!!

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
  • Religion: Sunni
The Shi'ite authentic works permits homosexuality and sodomy:

“(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Muhammad bin Yahya, from Talha bin Zaid, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said: Whoever voluntarily let others sexually molest him, Allah will invest him with women’s lust.”
[al-Kafi (fil Furoo’) al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Who Let Others Sexually Molest Him, vol.5, p.549, narration 1.]

“(Narrated) Ali bin Ibraaheem from his father from al-Nufaly from As-Sukoony from (Imam) Abu Abdallah [as] said: Amierul-Mu’mineen (Ali) [as] said: (al-Luwaat ma doon ad-dubur, wad-dubur huwal-kufr) Sodomy is in (anything) other than dubur (anal sex), for dubur [has multi meanings] is actually the Kufr (disbelief)”. The commentator on al-Kafi wrote: “It is possible to understand (from the statement) that sodomizing (a man) is permissible."
[al-Kafi (fil Furoo’): Book of Marriage: Chapter of Sodomy, narration 3, vol.5, p.544.]
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya , from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam said: I heard Safwaan bin Yahya saying: I said to (Imam) al-Rida : a man among your followers requested me to ask you about a matter, which he feared and embarrassed to ask you (directly). He said: What is it? I said: For the man to use the woman’s anus. He said: he may. I said: Do you personally do that? He said: We do not do that.”
[al-Kafi (fil Furoo’): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Women’s anuses, vol.5, p.540, narration 2.]

(Narrated) al-Hussain bin Ali bin Yaqteen said: I asked Abul-Hassan about the permissibility for the man to have anal sex with women, he said: it was made halal (permissible) in the Book of Allah, when (Prophet) Lot said: 11:78 Here are my daughters, they are purer for you and he knew it was not the vagina they were after.”
[Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.157; Bihaar al-Anwaar vol.21, p.98; Tafseer al-Burhaan vol.2, p.230]

Narrated Abdullah bin Abi Ya’foor: I asked Abu Abdullah about approaching women thru their anus, he said: no Problem. He then recited: 2:223 Your women are as tilth unto you, so approach your tilth when (or how) ye will.”
[Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.110; Bihaar al-Anwaar Baqir al-Majlisi, vol.23, p.98; al-Burhaan fee Tafseer al-Qur’an: Hashim al-Bahraani, vol.1, p.219; Wasaa’il al-Shi’a: al-Hur al-Amily, vol.3, chpater 73: An-Nikaah wa Aadabuh]

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

Ibn Yahya

Shocking contradiction of the Qur'an

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
Shocking contradiction of the Qur'an

I ask all fellow Rafidha to follow the Qur'an and not these narrations that as you said brother contradict the Qur'an, that's all I want.