TwelverShia.net Forum

Al Kulayni Fabricates

Farid

Optimus Prime

Re: Al Kulayni Fabricates
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 10:20:04 PM »
http://www.twelvershia.net/2017/11/29/al-kulayni-tampers-narration/

Discuss.

Anddddddddddddddddd Farid has done it again!!!  8)

TAKBHEER!!!  ;D

This only strengthens what scholars of the Salaf have been preaching for centuries, Shias are compulsive liars.  ;)

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 10:28:48 PM »

Discuss.

The topic of this thread should be:

Thiqat al-Islam for Shiites was actually a Fraudster.

Farid

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 10:54:30 PM »
I was thinking of including the other fabrications that i have found by him... but I guess I will leave that for another time.

Hadrami

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 11:00:04 PM »
Farid, do you think its because kulayni felt "from me" has religious significance while ibn babawayh didnt? I mean shia like to use Ali is from me or husayn is from me narrations to support their imamah.

Farid

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 11:21:32 PM »
^ Very true.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 04:43:21 PM »
First Saduq was exposed as a big fraud (by an ex-Twelver Shia) now it is time for Kulayni.

Good job brother!
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Optimus Prime

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 04:58:10 PM »
Al Kulayni had lost his intellectual equilibrium when he abandoned the true teachings of the Prophet (SAW), and began dabbling with his own sources to cover up his kufr.

Props to TwelverShia.net.

Hani

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 08:53:51 PM »
Saduq is done for when we publish his lies. 30+ bullet proof examples as I recall.

This entire Madhab is going down, that's what they get for relying solely on 2 ppl to learn their entire religion (Saduq/Kulayni)
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 10:43:17 PM »
shiism is fraud just like al kulayni 😁

Abu Rumaysah

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2017, 01:27:34 PM »

Discuss.

Barakallahu fik brother.

But is not possible that issue isn't with Kulayni but with one of the narrators. Which once narrated this in this way, second time in other way?

Second possibility considering fact that ibn Babaweyh lived after Kulayni, and he, I mean Ibn Babaweyh was famous for his editions, corrections to reports, I would rather assume that he did changed text, rather than Kulayni.

Farid

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2017, 06:07:54 PM »
@Abu Rumaysah:

But is not possible that issue isn't with Kulayni but with one of the narrators. Which once narrated this in this way, second time in other way?

Everything is possible, but the question is: Is it likely?

The general rule is that if two narrators differ in their narration from one shaikh, then one of them is the source of the change, not the shaikh.

Second possibility considering fact that ibn Babaweyh lived after Kulayni, and he, I mean Ibn Babaweyh was famous for his editions, corrections to reports, I would rather assume that he did changed text, rather than Kulayni.

This is not Al-Saduq, this is Ali Ibn Babawayh, his father, who died the same year as Al-Kulayni.

iceman

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2017, 11:24:16 PM »
Well if this is what you've established about Al Sadook and now Al Kulayni then why put references forward from them and get us to accept at face value? One minute you want us to accept what's written in books by them and then on the other hand you call them fraud. So what's your game then?

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2018, 12:22:03 AM »
Well if this is what you've established about Al Sadook and now Al Kulayni then why put references forward from them and get us to accept at face value? One minute you want us to accept what's written in books by them and then on the other hand you call them fraud. So what's your game then?

What Farid did was an ideal way to expose a fraud. People blessed with wisdom understand this.

iceman

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2018, 04:16:37 AM »
What Farid did was an ideal way to expose a fraud. People blessed with wisdom understand this.

And I wonder what kind of wisdom is that. If he's exposing a fraud then why are references used from that fraud to get us to accept your point?

Farid

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 05:18:23 AM »
@ iceman:

I use Al Kulayni and Al Saduq as references against those that still actually consider them to be reliable. I wouldn't use them against Shias that have abandoned them.

Do you accept or reject them?