TwelverShia.net Forum

Disrespectful Hadith Regarding Imam Ali (ra)

muslim720

Disrespectful Hadith Regarding Imam Ali (ra)
« on: March 06, 2018, 01:32:56 AM »
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Watching a clip from Wesal TV Farsi on Facebook, a narration was mentioned which caught Velayat TV completely off-guard.  It is said that the narration is found in the following three Shia books: Al-Ikhtisas (by Sheikh Mufid), Basa'ir al-Darajaat and Bihar ul Anwar.

I will try my best to translate the message of the narration - from spoken Farsi into English - and share screenshots from the video where they highlight the report in Al-Ikhtisas and Basa'ir al-Darajaat.

Jabir reports from Abu Jafar (as) that he (the Imam) asked Jabir if he had a donkey to take him (Jabir) from east to west in one day.  When Jabir replied in negative, Imam Baqir (as) says that it is Imam Ali (as) (who can get him from east to west in one day).

The snapshots are from Basa'ir al-Darajaat and Al-Ikhtisas respectively.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

muslim720

Re: Disrespectful Hadith Regarding Imam Ali (ra)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 01:58:19 AM »
Is it authentic or I should ask, what is its' status when it comes to grading?
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Farid

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 01:10:47 PM »
Wa alaykum alsalam wa rahmatullah

I do not like to use narrations of Mohammad bin Sinan against Shias. He is very weak.

muslim720

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 02:54:16 AM »
Wa alaykum alsalam wa rahmatullah

I do not like to use narrations of Mohammad bin Sinan against Shias. He is very weak.

JazakAllah khair brother Farid :)

iceman

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 11:13:50 PM »
JazakAllah khair brother Farid :)

Oh, it's nice to know you sorted that one out peacefully. Normally you're all tantrums and beating drums.

muslim720

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 11:39:41 PM »
Oh, it's nice to know you sorted that one out peacefully. Normally you're all tantrums and beating drums.

Unlike you, I seek the truth.  Again, unlike you, I'll never use that narration to confuse a Shia, ever!  If only you had that much integrity :) 

Now please address my rebuttal in the Imamah topic.  Thank you!

iceman

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 11:56:03 PM »
Unlike you, I seek the truth.  Again, unlike you, I'll never use that narration to confuse a Shia, ever!  If only you had that much integrity :) 

Now please address my rebuttal in the Imamah topic.  Thank you!

And what makes you think I don't seek the truth? And how would you know I would use that narration? How did you come to this conclusion? Assumption based on years and years of gossip and rumours?

muslim720

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 12:05:54 AM »
And what makes you think I don't seek the truth? And how would you know I would use that narration? How did you come to this conclusion? Assumption based on years and years of gossip and rumours?

I know that based on your recent copy-paste on the other topic.

iceman

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 12:10:53 AM »
I know that based on your recent copy-paste on the other topic.

BRAVO and well done. You most certainly deserve a medal for that. You should have been a detective.

muslim720

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 12:20:08 AM »
BRAVO and well done. You most certainly deserve a medal for that. You should have been a detective.

I am a detective and I'll wait for your medal and for your response (if you can finally step up to the plate).  And a response isn't breaking down the post into smaller pieces and then posing questions (without any refutation).  You are really making yourself look bad.  What you're saying is that I can refute Al-Islam.org and ShiaPen in one sitting but you cannot even begin to refute me, haha!

iceman

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 02:06:45 AM »
I am a detective and I'll wait for your medal and for your response (if you can finally step up to the plate).  And a response isn't breaking down the post into smaller pieces and then posing questions (without any refutation).  You are really making yourself look bad.  What you're saying is that I can refute Al-Islam.org and ShiaPen in one sitting but you cannot even begin to refute me, haha!

I'm not like you, saying things without explanation of any sort and without backing them up. Well if that's how highly you think of yourself then you shouldn't have any problems then. Engage and start answering. You've got nothing to be afraid of.