TwelverShia.net Forum

Hadeeth Al-Thaqalayn(Two weighty Things) — The correct understanding and a spot-

sword_of_sunnah

Hani

Gonna look at this InshaAllah.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

One of your titles says:

VI. Before the religion was perfected, what was the source holding which Muslims would never go astray?

^ Is this grammatically correct?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

sword_of_sunnah

I guess it is..

You think its incorrect?

Hani

sounds a bit weird to me. Maybe you should write:

Before the perfection of religion, what was the source that Muslims held on to guard themselves from going astray

or

Before the perfection of religion, what did the Muslims hold on to so they may never go astray

Proud Muslimah

Excellent article.. MashaAllah.
" Allah sufficeth me. There is none worthy of worship but He alone. On Him is my trust, He is the Lord of the Supreme Throne." (Surah Tauba)