TwelverShia.net Forum

حديث يوم الدار Hadith of warning the relatives

Abu Omar

حديث يوم الدار Hadith of warning the relatives
« on: June 01, 2018, 07:12:33 AM »
Salam aleikom warahmatullah,

Its been a long time since I left forums, today I came across a hadith which the Shi'a use to prove the "wilaya" of Sayyidna Ali radiallahu anh. Though a lot can be said about the misuse of the hadith, such as, the term wasi, the context of the wording, the time in which it took place, there is the chain of the narration.

The wording in the hadith is:

إنَّ هذا أخي و وصيِّي و خليفتي فيكم فاْسمًعوا لهُ و أطيعوا

The propagandist shi'i website use the following reference list:

Sunni References:

(1) History of al-Tabari, English version, v6, pp 88-91

(2) History of Ibn Athir, v2, p62

(3) History of Ibn Asakir, v1, p85

(4) Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Hafidh Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, v5, p97

(5) Tafsir al-Khazin, by Ala’uddin al-Shafi’i, v3, p371

(6) Shawahid al-Tanzil, by al-Hasakani, v1, p371

(7) Kanz al-Ummal, by al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, v15, p15, pp 100-117

(8) al-Sirah al-Halabiyah, v1, p311

(9) Dala’il al-Nabawiyyah, by al-Baihaqi, v1, pp 428-430

(10) al-Mukhtasar, by Abul Fida, v1, pp 116-117

(11) Life of Muhammad, by Hasan Haykal, p104 (First Arabic Edition only. In the second edition the last sentence of Prophet is deleted.)

(12) Tahdhib al-Athar, v4, pp 62-63.

The above tradition was also narrated by important Sunni figures such as Muhammad Ibn Is’haq, Ibn Abu Hatem, and Ibn Mardawayh. It is also recorded by many orientalists including T. Carlyle, E. Gibbon, J. Davenport, and W. Irving.

As we see, Prophet ordered people to LISTEN AND FOLLOW ‘ALI even in his first open preach, that is, when he declared his prophethood openly. "Shi’a”means "The Followers", and it is exclusively used for "The Followers of Imam ‘Ali". Thus Shi’a school of thought was in fact established by the Holy Prophet of Islam (S) from the beginning of his mission.

I read in Tafsir ibn Kathir,

قال أحمد بن عبد الجبار : بلغني أن ابن إسحاق إنما سمعه من عبد الغفار بن القاسم أبي مريم ، عن المنهال بن عمرو ، عن عبد الله بن الحارث .

وقد رواه أبو جعفر بن جرير ، عن ابن حميد ، عن سلمة ، عن ابن إسحاق ، عن عبد الغفار بن القاسم ، عن المنهال بن عمرو ، عن عبد الله بن الحارث ، عن ابن عباس ، عن علي بن أبي طالب ، فذكر مثله ، وزاد بعد قوله : " إني جئتكم بخير الدنيا والآخرة " . " وقد أمرني الله أن أدعوكم إليه ، فأيكم يؤازرني على هذا الأمر على أن يكون أخي ، وكذا وكذا " ؟ قال : فأحجم [ ص: 170 ] القوم عنها جميعا ، وقلت - وإني لأحدثهم سنا ، وأرمصهم عينا ، وأعظمهم بطنا ، وأحمشهم ساقا . أنا يا نبي الله ، أكون وزيرك عليه ، فأخذ يرقبني ثم قال : " إن هذا أخي ، وكذا وكذا ، فاسمعوا له وأطيعوا " . قال : فقام القوم يضحكون ويقولون لأبي طالب : قد أمرك أن تسمع لابنك وتطيع .

تفرد بهذا السياق عبد الغفار بن القاسم أبي مريم ، وهو متروك كذاب شيعي ، اتهمه علي بن المديني وغيره بوضع الحديث ، وضعفه الأئمة رحمهم الله .

Abd al- Ghaffar Ibn al-Qasim was matrook, and a liar ,Shi'i. http://library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?bk_no=49&ID=1337&idfrom=1310&idto=1340&bookid=49&startno=29

I wonder if you could provide more details about this, maybe a more detailed refutation.

Also one last suggestion: I see a LOT of misleading information on WIKIPEDIA, major lies and deceptions from the rawafid, I think it is VERY helpful and effective to form a team and edit some of these articles and they have a massive audience.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 07:28:27 AM by Abu Omar »

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: حديث يوم الدار Hadith of warning the relatives
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:30:55 PM »
Salam aleikom warahmatullah,
Also one last suggestion: I see a LOT of misleading information on WIKIPEDIA, major lies and deceptions from the rawafid, I think it is VERY helpful and effective to form a team and edit some of these articles and they have a massive audience.

Walaikum Salam,

True. Lots of misleading information on Wiki. The Shia even edit the "Sunni View" sections by adding their own propaganda and misrepresent the Sunni stance.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com