TwelverShia.net Forum

Hanafi and Irsaal

Farid

Hanafi and Irsaal
« on: June 29, 2014, 11:21:46 AM »
Shias attack Sunnis with disconnected hadiths, saying that Hanafis accept disconnected hadiths. I'm not a Hanafi and I do not know what their response is to this.

Thoughts?

Ebn Hussein

Re: Hanafi and Irsaal
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 03:16:25 AM »
A Hanfi talib al 3ilm should give us a good answer. What about contacted the brothers from Hanafi Fiqh channel/youtube (they are actively refuting Rawafid).
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

HughSlaman

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 02:32:56 PM »
Shias attack Sunnis with disconnected hadiths, saying that Hanafis accept disconnected hadiths. I'm not a Hanafi and I do not know what their response is to this.

Thoughts?

The Shias who say this should present evidence from reliable Hanafi sources. We all know what the Shias do when quoting Bukhari and Muslim, and we can't expect that they would be better at quoting Hanafi usul al-fiqh principles.

Also, would the Shias who use such disconnected evidence also accept, say, the sahih mursal report from Sha'bi which tells us that Sayyida Fatima, may Allah be pleased with her, was pleased with Sayyiduna Abu Bakr, Allah be pleased with him, just before she died? If they want us to accept the disconnected report from Zuhri about the alleged conflict over Fadak, then we have even stronger reason to accept this narration from Sha'bi which tells us the conflict was resolved.

Farid

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 04:16:25 PM »
I've actually seen it sourced brother Hugh, which is why the matter is confusing.

Also, yeah, the Shias are obviously using double standards.

HughSlaman

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 04:50:59 PM »
Do you have the source? Is there a link?
I found this from Kuwait University:

http://pubcouncil.kuniv.edu.kw/jsis/home.aspx?id=8&Root=yes&authid=380#

The Authoritativeness of the Mursal (Incompletely Transmitted) Hadith in the View of Scholars of Usul and Hadith
Auther : Dr. Saber Nasr Mustafa

Farid

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 05:04:44 PM »
Nah, I have a book on the fiqhi sects and their views of mursal narrations.

Muhammad Habib

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 07:26:16 PM »
Is it true that Imam Nauvi mentioned in Sharah Muhad'ib ,
Sufian Thori, Malik and Imam Auza'e took mursal as A proof and
the first one who rejects Mursal Narrations was Imam Shafi'e ... ?