TwelverShia.net Forum

Hanafis and Jafaris are more ignorant than Malikis. WHAT YOU SAY?

fgss

It's an astonishing fact that despite having Imam Malik's own handwritten book Muwatta, Malikis do the opposite during salah, that is place their hands by their sides instead of putting right hand on left, as it is narrated by Imam Malik in his Muwatta.

In Muwatta imam malik, chapter Shortening the Prayer - كتاب قصر الصلاة فى السفر ,

وَحَدَّثَنِي عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، أَنَّهُ قَالَ كَانَ النَّاسُ يُؤْمَرُونَ أَنْ يَضَعَ الرَّجُلُ الْيَدَ الْيُمْنَى عَلَى ذِرَاعِهِ الْيُسْرَى فِي الصَّلاَةِ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو حَازِمٍ لاَ أَعْلَمُ إِلاَّ أَنَّهُ يَنْمِي ذَلِكَ

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu Hazim ibn Dinar that Sahl ibn Sad said,
"People used to be ordered to place their right hands on their left forearms in the prayer."

Abu Hazim added, "I know for sure that Sahl traces that back to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace." Muwatta, Book 9, Hadith 381

Same narration Imam Bukhari had taken from Imam Malik in his Book...

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ، عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ كَانَ النَّاسُ يُؤْمَرُونَ أَنْ يَضَعَ الرَّجُلُ الْيَدَ الْيُمْنَى عَلَى ذِرَاعِهِ الْيُسْرَى فِي الصَّلاَةِ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو حَازِمٍ لاَ أَعْلَمُهُ إِلاَّ يَنْمِي ذَلِكَ إِلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ قَالَ إِسْمَاعِيلُ يُنْمَى ذَلِكَ‏.‏ وَلَمْ يَقُلْ يَنْمِي‏.‏

Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The people were ordered to place the right hand on the left forearm in the prayer. Abu Hazim said, "I knew that the order was from the Prophet (ﷺ). Sahih al-Bukhari 740

Imam Malik says one thing while maliki do the reverse. Despite the fact that they have Imam Malik's own book with them. So now think about Hanafis (Deobandi and Brelvi) and Jafaris (Asna Ashri), who don't possess any personal handwritten book of Imam Abu Hanifa (r.a) and Imam Jafar Sadiq (r.a), majority of india, pakistan and bangladesh. Then how much ignorant they will be from the teachings of two imams as compared to malikis, who despite of having Imam's own book do the reverse. As both Imams have no personal books thats why it became easier for people to attribute lies and deceptions to their name. It's a big evidence against them (hanafis and jafaris).

Jazak Allah Khairan
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 05:06:07 PM by Fahad Sani »
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

Optimus Prime

Re: Hanafis and Jafaris are more ignorant than Malikis. WHAT YOU SAY?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 06:14:30 PM »
It's an astonishing fact that despite having Imam Malik's own handwritten book Muwatta, Malikis do the opposite during salah, that is place their hands by their sides instead of putting right hand on left, as it is narrated by Imam Malik in his Muwatta.

In Muwatta imam malik, chapter Shortening the Prayer - كتاب قصر الصلاة فى السفر ,

وَحَدَّثَنِي عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، أَنَّهُ قَالَ كَانَ النَّاسُ يُؤْمَرُونَ أَنْ يَضَعَ الرَّجُلُ الْيَدَ الْيُمْنَى عَلَى ذِرَاعِهِ الْيُسْرَى فِي الصَّلاَةِ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو حَازِمٍ لاَ أَعْلَمُ إِلاَّ أَنَّهُ يَنْمِي ذَلِكَ

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu Hazim ibn Dinar that Sahl ibn Sad said,
"People used to be ordered to place their right hands on their left forearms in the prayer."

Abu Hazim added, "I know for sure that Sahl traces that back to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace." Muwatta, Book 9, Hadith 381

Same narration Imam Bukhari had taken from Imam Malik in his Book...

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ، عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ كَانَ النَّاسُ يُؤْمَرُونَ أَنْ يَضَعَ الرَّجُلُ الْيَدَ الْيُمْنَى عَلَى ذِرَاعِهِ الْيُسْرَى فِي الصَّلاَةِ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو حَازِمٍ لاَ أَعْلَمُهُ إِلاَّ يَنْمِي ذَلِكَ إِلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ قَالَ إِسْمَاعِيلُ يُنْمَى ذَلِكَ‏.‏ وَلَمْ يَقُلْ يَنْمِي‏.‏

Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The people were ordered to place the right hand on the left forearm in the prayer. Abu Hazim said, "I knew that the order was from the Prophet (ﷺ). Sahih al-Bukhari 740

Imam Malik says one thing while maliki do the reverse. Despite the fact that they have Imam Malik's own book with them. So now think about Hanafis (Deobandi and Brelvi) and Jafaris (Asna Ashri), who don't possess any personal handwritten book of Imam Abu Hanifa (r.a) and Imam Jafar Sadiq (r.a), majority of india, pakistan and bangladesh. Then how much ignorant they will be from the teachings of two imams as compared to malikis, who despite of having Imam's own book do the reverse. As both Imams have no personal books thats why it became easier for people to attribute lies and deceptions to their name. It's a big evidence against them (hanafis and jafaris).

Jazak Allah Khairan

Asalamualaikum respected brother.

Welcome to the site/forums.

Perhaps you should take up such queries with the respective of scholars of the other madhabs, and they can shed some light to why their salah is practiced a little differently?

You'll find the staff here don't really approve of fiqh related questions here.

fgss

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 07:38:10 PM »
Wa'alaikum salam wa rehmatullah dear respected brother,

You are right bro. but here i am generally talking about those three fiqahs and their ignorance based on the fact mentioned above. Not specificaly about what maliki do and why. This is also the view of many scholars expert in the field of hadith and rijal. Truly speaking its a fact and i have observed this myself, as i live in environment where there are mostly hanafis and jafaris.
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

Optimus Prime

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 07:59:33 PM »
I follow the Hanafi madhab myself, and I think you'll find there is more to it than that.

I would advise you to sign up to the the following forums, and I can guarantee that the brothers/scholars there will provide a in depth-academic response to your claims.

The link is: http://ahlussunnah.boards.net/

fgss

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 08:42:19 PM »
I follow the Hanafi madhab myself, and I think you'll find there is more to it than that.

I would advise you to sign up to the the following forums, and I can guarantee that the brothers/scholars there will provide a in depth-academic response to your claims.

The link is: http://ahlussunnah.boards.net/

Brother, here i am talikng in general terms that overall if we comapre, then its a fact. There is an another fact that in comparison to Imam Malik more lies and fabricated narrations are said on the name of Imam Abu Hanifa and Imam Jafar, and both are free from all such lies. I am not here criticising any Imam but those who have accepted fake narrations even if they are against the teachings of Holy prophet.

I am not a follower of any single fiqh or mazhab. It does not imply at all that all imams are 100% wrong. Nor i would say all imams are 100% right. There are many lies said on their names. Every person can be right or wrong, But there is only one person whose every saying and act is true and guidance, i.e our Holy Prophet. So the general rule is that whatever goes in accordance with sunnah of prophet i will be accpeted and whatever goes agaisnt must be rejected without any doubt. Same thing is said by all imams of fiqh. i have also recently posted about this. you can see here. http://forum.twelvershia.net/hadith-rijal/true-definition-of-hanafi-maliki-shafi-hanbali-and-jafari-fiqah-follower/msg11819/#new

I am only talking in general perspective not on any particular issue.