TwelverShia.net Forum

Imam al-Sadiq about Zurarah (top Shia narrator): WRETCHED RAFIDI!

Ebn Hussein

Taken from this article:

(make sure to take a few minutes to read it, wallahi the mess what they call school of Ahl al-Bayt will become clearer than ever):

https://gift2shias.com/2016/12/08/best-narrator-of-the-rafidah-is-an-accursed-closet-christian-heretic-zurarah/

Their best narrator is dubios to the degree that Shias themselves have narrations of the Imams of the Ahl al-Bayt cursing him!

Now hailing from a Christian family like Zurarah is no reason to attack him, many of the greatest Muslims in the past and today are Ex-Christians. However, hailing from Rome and from a family of Monks, and then being responsible for thousands of narrations in the name of the Ahl al-Bayt, narrations full of hatred against the Sahabah (who defeated the Romans) and narrations full of exaggeration with the status of the Ahl al-Bayt (exactly how the Romans have distorted Jesus’, peace be upon him, teachings) does put a question mark after the name of Zurarah, this is why he is completely shunned by most (although some Sunni hadithist scholars who were not aware of his true beliefs and hence did not dismiss him entirely as a narrator) Sunni hadithists who declared them as what he is, namely a Rafidi Zindeeq (heretic) and fabricator of hadith. In fact there is a clear narration in Sunni books about the opinion of the Imams of the Ahl al-Bayt with regards to the Zindeeq Zurarah:

حدثنا أبو بكر ، قال : ثنا سفيان ، قال : قال : ابن السماك : أردت الحج ، فقال لي زرارة بن أعين أخو عبد الملك بن أعين : إذا لقيت جعفر بن محمد فأقرئه مني السلام ، وقل له : أخبرني في الجنة أنا أم في النار ؟ قال : فلقيت جعفر بن محمد ، فقلت له : يا ابن رسول الله أتعرف زرارة بن أعين ؟ قال : نعم ، رافضي خبيث.

قال : قلت : إنه يقرئك السلام ، ويقول : أخبرني في الجنة أنا أم في النار ؟ قال : فأخبره أنه في النار ، ثم قال : وتعلم من أين علمت أنه رافضي؟ إنه يزعم أني أعلم الغيب ، ومن زعم أن أحدا يعلم الغيب ، إلا الله عز وجل فهو كافر ، والكافر في النار.

قال : فلما قدمت الكوفة جاءني مع الناس يسلمون علي ، فقال : ما فعلت في حاجتي ؟ فأخبرته بما قال : فقال : فإن ابن رسول الله اتقى

المعرفه والتاريخ 3-33

Zurarah asked someone who was on his way to the Hajj (Zurarah lived in Kufa): “If you see Ja’far bin Muhammad (al-Sadiq) send him my Salam, and ask him if I am from the people of Paradise or Hell.” The narrator says: “I met Ja’far bin Muhammad (al-Sadiq) and asked him: “O son of the Messenger of Allah, do you know Zurarah bin A’yan?” He replied: “Yes, he is a wretched (Khabith) Rafidi!“

I replied: “He sends you his Salam and asks if you regard him as the people of Paradise or Hell.” He (al-Sadiq) replied: “Tell him he is of the people of Hell.” Then he (al-Sadiq) said: “Do you know how I know that he’s a Rafidi? This is because he claims I know the unseen (Ghayb), and whoever claims that anybody besides Allah knows the unseen is a kafir, and the kafir is in Hell.”

The narrator says: “When I got back to Kufa, he (Zurarah) and the people greeted me and he (Zurarah) asked: “Did you do what I asked you to do?” I (the narrator) informed him (of what al-Sadiq) said, he (Zurarah) replied: “The son of the Messenger of Allah did Taqiyyah!”

[Al-Ma’rifah fi al-Tarikh by Ya’qub bin Sufyan bin Jawan al-Farsi al-Fasawi, Abu Yusuf, 277 AH]

The narrators are all reliable:

Abu Bakr Abdallah al-Humaydi, the great Imam and Shaykh of Imam al-Bukhari
Sufyan bin ‘Uyaynah, one of the most reliable narrators of hadith
Ibn al-Sammak Muhammad bin Sabih al-‘Ijli, he is thiqah (trustworthy narrator)

(Note how this wretched Zindeeq had no reply but to accuse al-Sadiq of doing Taqiyyah!)
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

zaid_ibn_ali

Re: Imam al-Sadiq about Zurarah (top Shia narrator): WRETCHED RAFIDI!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 01:49:20 PM »
One of the main arguments (aside from the usual taqiyyah kop out) is that the reports of the Imams cursing these men such as zurara, hisham ibn al hakam, etc are weak reports & thus not reliable.
Has anyone examined these chains to refute this premise?

Abu_Lulu

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 03:18:08 PM »
Taken from this article:

(make sure to take a few minutes to read it, wallahi the mess what they call school of Ahl al-Bayt will become clearer than ever):

https://gift2shias.com/2016/12/08/best-narrator-of-the-rafidah-is-an-accursed-closet-christian-heretic-zurarah/

Their best narrator is dubios to the degree that Shias themselves have narrations of the Imams of the Ahl al-Bayt cursing him!

Now hailing from a Christian family like Zurarah is no reason to attack him, many of the greatest Muslims in the past and today are Ex-Christians. However, hailing from Rome and from a family of Monks, and then being responsible for thousands of narrations in the name of the Ahl al-Bayt, narrations full of hatred against the Sahabah (who defeated the Romans) and narrations full of exaggeration with the status of the Ahl al-Bayt (exactly how the Romans have distorted Jesus’, peace be upon him, teachings) does put a question mark after the name of Zurarah, this is why he is completely shunned by most (although some Sunni hadithist scholars who were not aware of his true beliefs and hence did not dismiss him entirely as a narrator) Sunni hadithists who declared them as what he is, namely a Rafidi Zindeeq (heretic) and fabricator of hadith. In fact there is a clear narration in Sunni books about the opinion of the Imams of the Ahl al-Bayt with regards to the Zindeeq Zurarah:

حدثنا أبو بكر ، قال : ثنا سفيان ، قال : قال : ابن السماك : أردت الحج ، فقال لي زرارة بن أعين أخو عبد الملك بن أعين : إذا لقيت جعفر بن محمد فأقرئه مني السلام ، وقل له : أخبرني في الجنة أنا أم في النار ؟ قال : فلقيت جعفر بن محمد ، فقلت له : يا ابن رسول الله أتعرف زرارة بن أعين ؟ قال : نعم ، رافضي خبيث.

قال : قلت : إنه يقرئك السلام ، ويقول : أخبرني في الجنة أنا أم في النار ؟ قال : فأخبره أنه في النار ، ثم قال : وتعلم من أين علمت أنه رافضي؟ إنه يزعم أني أعلم الغيب ، ومن زعم أن أحدا يعلم الغيب ، إلا الله عز وجل فهو كافر ، والكافر في النار.

قال : فلما قدمت الكوفة جاءني مع الناس يسلمون علي ، فقال : ما فعلت في حاجتي ؟ فأخبرته بما قال : فقال : فإن ابن رسول الله اتقى

المعرفه والتاريخ 3-33

Zurarah asked someone who was on his way to the Hajj (Zurarah lived in Kufa): “If you see Ja’far bin Muhammad (al-Sadiq) send him my Salam, and ask him if I am from the people of Paradise or Hell.” The narrator says: “I met Ja’far bin Muhammad (al-Sadiq) and asked him: “O son of the Messenger of Allah, do you know Zurarah bin A’yan?” He replied: “Yes, he is a wretched (Khabith) Rafidi!“

I replied: “He sends you his Salam and asks if you regard him as the people of Paradise or Hell.” He (al-Sadiq) replied: “Tell him he is of the people of Hell.” Then he (al-Sadiq) said: “Do you know how I know that he’s a Rafidi? This is because he claims I know the unseen (Ghayb), and whoever claims that anybody besides Allah knows the unseen is a kafir, and the kafir is in Hell.”

The narrator says: “When I got back to Kufa, he (Zurarah) and the people greeted me and he (Zurarah) asked: “Did you do what I asked you to do?” I (the narrator) informed him (of what al-Sadiq) said, he (Zurarah) replied: “The son of the Messenger of Allah did Taqiyyah!”

[Al-Ma’rifah fi al-Tarikh by Ya’qub bin Sufyan bin Jawan al-Farsi al-Fasawi, Abu Yusuf, 277 AH]

The narrators are all reliable:

Abu Bakr Abdallah al-Humaydi, the great Imam and Shaykh of Imam al-Bukhari
Sufyan bin ‘Uyaynah, one of the most reliable narrators of hadith
Ibn al-Sammak Muhammad bin Sabih al-‘Ijli, he is thiqah (trustworthy narrator)

(Note how this wretched Zindeeq had no reply but to accuse al-Sadiq of doing Taqiyyah!)

Knowledge of the unseen is only for Allah?

"He possesses the Ghayb and He does not discloses His Ghayb to anyone except to such a Messenger as He is well-pleased with.”(Qur’an 72:26-27).

Now Typical Sunni answer will be "OH THATS A PROPHET BUT ANYONE ELSE IF U BELIEVE IT THEN UR A KAAFIR!!!!"

"And he (Muhammad) is not niggardly the Knowledge of the Unseen.”(Qur’an 81:24).

This ayah confirms the shia belief that our holy Imams (as) have knowledge of the unseen inherited from the previous Imam leading back to Imam Ali (as) who inherited from the Prophet saw,
If it were not for Ali, umar would have been destroyed!
-Umar ibn al Khattab

Abu_Lulu

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 03:27:13 PM »
One of the main arguments (aside from the usual taqiyyah kop out) is that the reports of the Imams cursing these men such as zurara, hisham ibn al hakam, etc are weak reports & thus not reliable.
Has anyone examined these chains to refute this premise?

The top Hadith narrator of Ahlul sunnah "Abu hurayrah" was beat by umar for fabricating so many false hadiths.
-Umar ibn al Khattab

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 04:28:13 PM »
Ja'far al-Sadiq is still right and you are wrong, the verse you misquoted:

"He possesses the Ghayb and He does not discloses His Ghayb to anyone except to such a Messenger as He is well-pleased with.”(Qur’an 72:26-27).

Is clear in its meaning, the Prophets (and not your hidden useless Imam) known only from the Ghayb that Allah has given them, that doesn't making them having THE knowledge of the Ghayb, otherwise, every Muslim after the Prophets knows some Ghayb too because the Prophets informed us of Ghayb and we know for example Ghaybi matters such as the emergence of Dajjal etc. The Rafidah Mushriks don't believe in the Ayah you posted, they believe their Imams have the knowledge of Ghayb JUST LIKE Allah, they even describe their Imams with the same attributes and that's kufr:

&t=269s

Imam al-Sadiq clearly called the most important narrator of Shiism a KAFIR wretched Rafidi, something nobody ever called Abu Hurayrah or any Sahabi, so stop being so desperate Iqbal boy, and stop opposing Imam Sadiq and being a Nasibi.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 05:15:06 PM »
Will any shia take a sunni source as evidence of any kind against their beliefs?
It would make more sense to quote shia sources, in particular the ones that their scholars agree are reliable reports

Abu_Lulu

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 05:22:18 PM »
Ja'far al-Sadiq is still right and you are wrong, the verse you misquoted:

Is clear in its meaning, the Prophets (and not your hidden useless Imam) known only from the Ghayb that Allah has given them, that doesn't making them having THE knowledge of the Ghayb, otherwise, every Muslim after the Prophets knows some Ghayb too because the Prophets informed us of Ghayb and we know for example Ghaybi matters such as the emergence of Dajjal etc. The Rafidah Mushriks don't believe in the Ayah you posted, they believe their Imams have the knowledge of Ghayb JUST LIKE Allah, they even describe their Imams with the same attributes and that's kufr:

&t=269s

Imam al-Sadiq clearly called the most important narrator of Shiism a KAFIR wretched Rafidi, something nobody ever called Abu Hurayrah or any Sahabi, so stop being so desperate Iqbal boy, and stop opposing Imam Sadiq and being a Nasibi.

Deleted for lewed sexual insults.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 06:36:41 PM by Hani »
-Umar ibn al Khattab

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 09:48:09 PM »
Will any shia take a sunni source as evidence of any kind against their beliefs?
It would make more sense to quote shia sources, in particular the ones that their scholars agree are reliable reports

I have posted a link to the actual article where numerous authentic Shias narrations about the wretched reality of Zurarah are compiled, including a logical refutation of the desperate attempt of Shia justifications of those narrations.

Also, who cares what Rawafid accept and not. This post nowhere said it's a hujja for them (although in the link there are evidences), this post is a hujja for us against their main narrators.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 02:24:02 PM »
Even though we know the shia rijaal system is a total mish mash, an examination of the chains of the reports would really help. As the shia could turn around & say they are weak reports.
To provide reports whose chains contain narrators who are accepted by the shia would leave them conered to just use the taqiyya ploy, which is easy to refute. Easy because:
Most reports of Jafar Saddiq cursing or denouncing Zurarah contain incidents where Zurarah has been propogating his beliefs in kufa & the people who hear this come to Jafar Saddiq to tell him what Zurarah has been saying. Then Jafar in reply curses or condems Zurarah.
How can this be taqiyyah? Its illogical. Jafar is not protecting Zurarah here as the latter is openly propogating his heresy & Jafar when told about it then curses him. If anything it would endanger Zurarah rather than protect him.

It seems that not only was Zurarah openly cursed by Jafar, he openly opposed Jafar too.

In Kashshi's Rijaal:

Zurarah is reported to say: "may God have mercy on Abu Jafar (mohammed al baqir)! But as for Jafar, my heart has turned away from him". When he was further questioned, Zurarah claimed that he had turned away from the Imam because he had revealed his defects.

Also in the same work of Kashshi:

When Jafar cursed Zurarah & the latter was told about this, he (Zurarah) said: "this companion of yours (meaning Jafar) does not have insight into the words of intelligenr men".

Abd Allah Mamaqani (prominent shia scholar who died in 1932) himself in his work 'tanqih al-maqal' acknowledges that there are too many reports of the Imams cursing Zurarah, so al khoi's (recent shia scholar) assertions that the chains are weak are not convincing. So Mamaqani puts the reports down to taqiyyah. Note al khoi does ackowledge at least one report which has an authentic chain with Zurarah being cursed.

Again in Rijaal of Kashshi, Zurarah seems to favour qiyas when ibn Miskan asked him: "is this according to your view or based on a narration?". Zurarah replied: "is not independent reasoning better than the traditions?".

Add to this that Zurarah didn't even know who the Imam after Jafar Saddiq was. Its reported in kashshi's rijaal that Zurarah sent his son to investigate who the Imam was after the death of Jafar. Zurarah died before his son could return to tell him! Both Muhsin Amin in Ayan al shiah & Abu Ghalib az-zurari in tareekg aal zurara confirm this report to be saheeh.

How could a man who claims to be so close to the 5th & 6th Imams not know who the successor was? Especially as both Zurarah & Musa Khadhim were alive for at least 2 years after the death of Jafar (thats when Zurarah died).