TwelverShia.net Forum

Imam Ali (ra) Could Divorce the Mothers of Believers (ra)

muslim720

Re: Imam Ali (ra) Could Divorce the Mothers of Believers (ra)
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2019, 03:17:09 PM »
I'll sum up your entire post full of sarcasm and taunts in two points.

And watch how I will dismantle your lies one by one.

1, Prove to me from the Qur'an that overpowering others at any cost is a sign of being right and on Haq. In other words MIGHT IS RIGHT. Having the upper hand means you are true and right.

If I am not mistaken, you introduced the following verse in this discussion:
"How often has a small group overpowered a mightier host with the permission of Allah?" And Allah is with as-Saabireen (those who are firm and uncompromising)." (2:249)

I only asked you to show me an example of "a small group overpowering a mightier host with the permission of Allah" within the Shi'i narrative.  There is none!  From Imam Ali, to Imam Hassan, to Imam Hussain (may Allah be pleased with them) all the way down to the hidden one, they were overpowered by "mightier hosts".  Therefore, the verse you brought up for unknown reasons actually goes against your own theology.

What is laughable is that then you demand from me to prove to you from the Qur'an "that overpowering others at any cost is a sign of being right and on Haq", lol.  Do you see how stupid you are?  You bring a verse and then require a proof from me when I have already shown you that your theology stands opposite to the verse.

2, prove to me from the Qur'an that refusing to pay Zakah to the treasury, to the government makes you liable for the death penalty. That you are Wajib Ul Qatal.

It is like you learned the phrase "wajib ul qatl" and you are parroting it to fake knowledge.  Rejecting any Qur'anic injunction is kufr and that is agreed upon in both Shi'i and Sunni circles.

....from Sahl from ibn Shamun from Al-Asam from Malikk ibn ‘Utbah from Ibn Taghlub who said: “Abu Abdullah (i.e. Al-Sadiq) told me: “Allah has declared the blood of two types of people permissible to be shed in Islam, nobody must judge with regards to these two types until Allah sends our Qa’im (Shia Mahdi) from Ahl Al-Bayt, and when Allah sends him, he will judge with regards to these two types according to the ruling of Allah, without requiring any testimony, which is: The adulterer will be stoned and the one who refuses to pay the Zakah will get beheaded.” [Al-Kafi vol. 3 – The Book Of Zakah ch. 2]

It is not my fault that you disobey your own sixth "infallible" Imam (ra) which in of itself is "kufr", according to your theology.

Enough ducking and diving from you.

You are the master of the 5 Ds of dodgeball.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2019, 11:37:58 AM »
And watch how I will dismantle your lies one by one.

If I am not mistaken, you introduced the following verse in this discussion:
"How often has a small group overpowered a mightier host with the permission of Allah?" And Allah is with as-Saabireen (those who are firm and uncompromising)." (2:249)

I only asked you to show me an example of "a small group overpowering a mightier host with the permission of Allah" within the Shi'i narrative.  There is none!  From Imam Ali, to Imam Hassan, to Imam Hussain (may Allah be pleased with them) all the way down to the hidden one, they were overpowered by "mightier hosts".  Therefore, the verse you brought up for unknown reasons actually goes against your own theology.

What is laughable is that then you demand from me to prove to you from the Qur'an "that overpowering others at any cost is a sign of being right and on Haq", lol.  Do you see how stupid you are?  You bring a verse and then require a proof from me when I have already shown you that your theology stands opposite to the verse.

It is like you learned the phrase "wajib ul qatl" and you are parroting it to fake knowledge.  Rejecting any Qur'anic injunction is kufr and that is agreed upon in both Shi'i and Sunni circles.

....from Sahl from ibn Shamun from Al-Asam from Malikk ibn ‘Utbah from Ibn Taghlub who said: “Abu Abdullah (i.e. Al-Sadiq) told me: “Allah has declared the blood of two types of people permissible to be shed in Islam, nobody must judge with regards to these two types until Allah sends our Qa’im (Shia Mahdi) from Ahl Al-Bayt, and when Allah sends him, he will judge with regards to these two types according to the ruling of Allah, without requiring any testimony, which is: The adulterer will be stoned and the one who refuses to pay the Zakah will get beheaded.” [Al-Kafi vol. 3 – The Book Of Zakah ch. 2]

It is not my fault that you disobey your own sixth "infallible" Imam (ra) which in of itself is "kufr", according to your theology.

You are the master of the 5 Ds of dodgeball.

You asked me,

"I only asked you to show me an example of "a small group overpowering a mightier host with the permission of Allah"

And I respond with the words of Allah,

"How often has a small group overpowered a mightier host with the permission of Allah?" And Allah is with as-Saabireen (those who are firm and uncompromising)."

I only asked you to show me an example of "a small group overpowering a mightier host with the permission of Allah within the Shi'i narrative. There is none!  From Imam Ali, to Imam Hassan, to Imam Hussain (may Allah be pleased with them) all the way down to the hidden one, they were overpowered by "mightier hosts"."

"There is none" So what seems to be the problem? What do you see this as? A fault or a valid reason for being wrong? Is this how you distinguish right from wrong?

muslim720

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2019, 03:09:26 PM »
"I only asked you to show me an example of "a small group overpowering a mightier host with the permission of Allah"

And I respond with the words of Allah,

"How often has a small group overpowered a mightier host with the permission of Allah?" And Allah is with as-Saabireen (those who are firm and uncompromising)."

Chronologically speaking, you are all over the place.  It was you who came to us with your "majority are misguided" nonsense.  Your exact statement was: "Well the majority have always disbelieved or gone astray. And this isn't from me but from Allah and history. 😊 So don't be too excited and proud over numbers. 😊"

When brother Hani made you look stupid, you introduced a Qur'anic verse which stands against everything your theology says regarding the Ahlul Bayt (ra).  As a minority, unlike what the verse says, they were NEVER able to overpower a "mightier host".

"There is none" So what seems to be the problem? What do you see this as? A fault or a valid reason for being wrong? Is this how you distinguish right from wrong?

The problem is that you cannot prove how the verse helps your beliefs; the restricted, all-exclusive list of Ahlul Bayt (ra) you cling on to were always overpowered, as per your theology.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2019, 07:30:50 PM »
Chronologically speaking, you are all over the place.  It was you who came to us with your "majority are misguided" nonsense.  Your exact statement was: "Well the majority have always disbelieved or gone astray. And this isn't from me but from Allah and history. 😊 So don't be too excited and proud over numbers. 😊"

When brother Hani made you look stupid, you introduced a Qur'anic verse which stands against everything your theology says regarding the Ahlul Bayt (ra).  As a minority, unlike what the verse says, they were NEVER able to overpower a "mightier host".

The problem is that you cannot prove how the verse helps your beliefs; the restricted, all-exclusive list of Ahlul Bayt (ra) you cling on to were always overpowered, as per your theology.

"Chronologically speaking, you are all over the place.  It was you who came to us with your "majority are misguided" nonsense.  Your exact statement was: "Well the majority have always disbelieved or gone astray. And this isn't from me but from Allah and history. 😊 So don't be too excited and proud over numbers. 😊"

Hold on. Lets clear this. Who kept yapping on that we are only this percentage out of the Muslim population? Who kept yapping on that they were this billion? Who keeps using numbers and might to justify themselves or the position of others. Who keeps using the example that if so and so was wrong then how or why did they get into authority. Or if so and do is right then why didn't there use might and challenged others head on.

My statement was in general and in response to those who keep using numbers or majority as a reason to be right and justify themselves. Where and when did I say that the majority are and have been always and everytime wrong in every case and place?

Hani didn't make me look stupid. How can someone make you look stupid by coming on taking a cheap shot and disappearing in thin air that he might end up getting caught up or cornered. This is his home and his court or you can say his arena. Which ever way you want to put it. He's left a handful of you to rant and rave, shout and scream but he's too hesitant and shy to engage.

muslim720

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2019, 03:14:41 PM »
Hani didn't make me look stupid. How can someone make you look stupid by coming on taking a cheap shot and disappearing in thin air that he might end up getting caught up or cornered. This is his home and his court or you can say his arena. Which ever way you want to put it. He's left a handful of you to rant and rave, shout and scream but he's too hesitant and shy to engage.

The fact that you fail to acknowledge that brother Hani made you look stupid proves that you are stupid.  If you had an ounce of intelligence, you would have seen how he rendered your argument useless.  But for that, you need a fully functional brain, not a beaten-to-mush brain that has been subjected to physical beating on an annual basis.

iceman

« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2019, 11:56:39 PM »
The fact that you fail to acknowledge that brother Hani made you look stupid proves that you are stupid.  If you had an ounce of intelligence, you would have seen how he rendered your argument useless.  But for that, you need a fully functional brain, not a beaten-to-mush brain that has been subjected to physical beating on an annual basis.

I DON'T BEAT MYSELF. WHO TOLD YOU I DID? 😊 This is exactly your problem. You're IGNORANT.

muslim720

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 03:46:44 AM »
I DON'T BEAT MYSELF. WHO TOLD YOU I DID?

Your low level of comprehension.

iceman

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 03:48:19 AM »
Your low level of comprehension.

No. Your level of ignorance.