TwelverShia.net Forum

Issus of Shahada.

scusemyenglish

Issus of Shahada.
« on: March 29, 2016, 12:06:59 PM »
Salam ailykoum

What can we answer to this

The Shahadah testimony that is recited by the Sunnis originates from a fictional character by the name of Abu Hurairah and is recorded in the fake ‘hadith’. The hadith given below is from “Mishkat-ul-Masabih”, translation by Maulana Fazlul Karim, Volume 1, Chapter 1, no.27. (Published by the Book House, Lahore, Pakistan). As there are many versions of this hadith, the collections of Tirmidzi should also be read.

The fake hadith regarding the Shahadah says: One day Abu Hurairah went to the people and told them that the Messenger had authorized him to go and tell them to recite the Shahadah “ash hadu anlaa ilaha illallhu wa ash hadu anna muhammadar-rasulullah”. Another version reads ” muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu”. The first person Abu Hurairah came across to give the Shahadah was Saidina Omar (later the second caliph). When Omar heard it he promptly punched Abu Hurairah in the chest and knocked him to the ground. Then Omar put his foot on Abu Hurairah’s neck and asked him how dare he utter such a blasphemy.
Abu Hurairah (who is recorded in the hadith as having received quite a few beatings from Omar during his lifetime) then cried out and named the Messenger as his authority. When again challenged by Saidina Omar, Abu Hurairah pulled out a pair of leather slippers and showed them to Omar. The slippers, he said, were given to him by the Prophet, as proof of what he was saying. Recognizing the prophet’s slippers, Omar simmered down. Everyone then happily started reciting the shahadah.

This most incredible story is the background to the Shahadah of Abu Hurairah, which has been adopted by millions of Sunnis. Quite understandably after the falsehood of the Sunni Shadahah was exposed many years ago, some Sunni ulema immediately started casting doubt on this fake hadith from Abu Hurairah. Some of them said that the authenticity of this fake hadith was in question. This is so typical of the ulema. When it does not suit them they say their own fake hadith is not reliable. When the occasion serves them well, the fake hadith is accepted. This is the Ulema Shuffle.

In the Quran GOD says, “The believers are kind to each other and stern with the disbelievers…” Sura 5:54. The ‘fake hadith’ books too are full of incredible stories of how great friends the companions of the prophet (known as ‘Sahaba’) were and the love and kindness they showed towards each other.

Fourteen centuries down the road today the Tabligh people (sunni missionaries) always greet each other with hugs and kisses, supposedly to emulate the brotherly Sahaba. But in this particular ‘fake hadith’, we have one Sahaba knocking another down to the ground for bringing along something as important as the Shahadah!

In another fake account of this same episode, Omar is reported as challenging the Messenger if he did indeed send Abu Hurairah with his slippers to recite the Shahadah. When the Messenger said yes, Omar disagreed with him and said the Shahadah will make people “lazy”! Whatever the logic of this fake hadith can be left for the advocates of the fake hadith to explain. Yet again the narrator of this fabrication is Abu Hurairah.

And this.

Sahih Muslim Book 001, Number 0050:
It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira: We were sitting around the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him). Abu Bakr and Umar were also there among the audience. In the meanwhile the Messenger of Allah got up and left us, He delayed in coming back to us, which caused anxiety that he might be attacked by some enemy when we were not with him; so being alarmed we got up. I was the first to be alarmed. I, therefore, went out to look for the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) and came to a garden belonging to the Banu an-Najjar, a section of the Ansar went round it looking for a gate but failed to find one. Seeing a rabi' (i. e. streamlet) flowing into the garden from a well outside, drew myself together, like a fox, and slinked into (the place) where God's Messenger was. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Is it Abu Huraira? I (Abu Huraira) replied: Yes, Messenger of Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: What is the matter with you? replied: You were amongst us but got up and went away and delayed for a time, so fearing that you might be attacked by some enemy when we were not with you, we became alarmed. I was the first to be alarmed. So when I came to this garden, I drew myself together as a fox does, and these people are following me. He addressed me as Abu Huraira and gave me his sandals and said: Take away these sandals of mine, and when you meet anyone outside this garden who testifies that there is no god but Allah, being assured of it in his heart, gladden him by announcing that he shall go to Paradise. Now the first one I met was Umar. He asked: What are these sandals, Abu Huraira? I replied: These are the sandals of the Messenger of Allah with which he has sent me to gladden anyone I meet who testifies that there is no god but Allah, being assured of it in his heart, with the announcement that he would go to Paradise. Thereupon 'Umar struck me on the breast and I fell on my back. He then said: Go back, Abu Huraira, So I returned to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and was about to break into tears. 'Umar followed me closely and there he was behind me. The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be on him) said: What is the matter with you, Abu Huraira? I said: I happened to meet 'Umar and conveyed to him the message with which you sent me. He struck me on my breast which made me fall down upon my back and ordered me to go back. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: What prompted you to do this, 'Umar? He said: Messenger of Allah, my mother and father be sacrificed to thee, did you send Abu Huraira with your sandals to gladden anyone he met and who testified that there is no god but Allah, and being assured of it in his heart, with the tidings that he would go to Paradise? He said: Yes. Umar said: Please do it not, for I am afraid that people will trust in it alone; let them go on doing (good) deeds. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Well, let them.

Barak'Allah oufikoum
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

Farid

Re: Issus of Shahada.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 12:49:57 PM »
Wa alaykum alsalam,

This is such a poorly written article.

He first says that Abu Huraira is fictional then accuses Abu Huraira of lying. So which is it?

scusemyenglish

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 03:40:43 PM »
Wa alaykum alsalam,

This is such a poorly written article.

He first says that Abu Huraira is fictional then accuses Abu Huraira of lying. So which is it?

Yes it's true.

And about the hadith of Muslim ?

The most that we can say it's Omar was dry and harsh?

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 04:43:31 PM »
And about the hadith of Muslim ?

The most that we can say it's Omar was dry and harsh?

There are times where Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (R.A) was harsh, and there were times where he wasn't, an example is in Sahih Muslim!

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that when the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) breathed his last and Abu Bakr was appointed as his successor (Caliph), those amongst the Arabs who wanted to become apostates became apostates. 'Umar b. Khattab said to Abu Bakr:

Why would you fight against the people, when the Messenger of Allah declared: I have been directed to fight against people so long as they do not say: There is no god but Allah, and he who professed it was granted full protection of his property and life on my behalf except for a right? His (other) affairs rest with Allah. Upon this Abu Bakr said: By Allah, I would definitely fight against him who severed prayer from Zakat, for it is the obligation upon the rich. By Allah, I would fight against them even to secure the cord (used for hobbling the feet of a camel) which they used to give to the Messenger of Allah (as zakat) but now they have withheld it. Umar b. Khattab remarked: By Allah, I found nothing but the fact that Allah had opened the heart of Abu Bakr for (perceiving the justification of) fighting (against those who refused to pay Zakat) and I fully recognized that the (stand of Abu Bakr) was right.

So you can see from this hadith, he (Umar (R.A)) was trying his best to convince Abu-Bakr (R.A) to not engage in a war with the apostates and prevent bloodshed.
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 04:47:01 PM »
Regarding this hadith:

Quote from: scusemyenglish
Sahih Muslim Book 001, Number 0050:
It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira: We were sitting around the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him). Abu Bakr and Umar were also there among the audience. In the meanwhile the Messenger of Allah got up and left us, He delayed in coming back to us, which caused anxiety that he might be attacked by some enemy when we were not with him; so being alarmed we got up. I was the first to be alarmed. I, therefore, went out to look for the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) and came to a garden belonging to the Banu an-Najjar, a section of the Ansar went round it looking for a gate but failed to find one. Seeing a rabi' (i. e. streamlet) flowing into the garden from a well outside, drew myself together, like a fox, and slinked into (the place) where God's Messenger was. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Is it Abu Huraira? I (Abu Huraira) replied: Yes, Messenger of Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: What is the matter with you? replied: You were amongst us but got up and went away and delayed for a time, so fearing that you might be attacked by some enemy when we were not with you, we became alarmed. I was the first to be alarmed. So when I came to this garden, I drew myself together as a fox does, and these people are following me. He addressed me as Abu Huraira and gave me his sandals and said: Take away these sandals of mine, and when you meet anyone outside this garden who testifies that there is no god but Allah, being assured of it in his heart, gladden him by announcing that he shall go to Paradise. Now the first one I met was Umar. He asked: What are these sandals, Abu Huraira? I replied: These are the sandals of the Messenger of Allah with which he has sent me to gladden anyone I meet who testifies that there is no god but Allah, being assured of it in his heart, with the announcement that he would go to Paradise. Thereupon 'Umar struck me on the breast and I fell on my back. He then said: Go back, Abu Huraira, So I returned to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and was about to break into tears. 'Umar followed me closely and there he was behind me. The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be on him) said: What is the matter with you, Abu Huraira? I said: I happened to meet 'Umar and conveyed to him the message with which you sent me. He struck me on my breast which made me fall down upon my back and ordered me to go back. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: What prompted you to do this, 'Umar? He said: Messenger of Allah, my mother and father be sacrificed to thee, did you send Abu Huraira with your sandals to gladden anyone he met and who testified that there is no god but Allah, and being assured of it in his heart, with the tidings that he would go to Paradise? He said: Yes. Umar said: Please do it not, for I am afraid that people will trust in it alone; let them go on doing (good) deeds. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Well, let them.

The Rafidha use this hadith to claim that Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (R.A) beat/hit Abu-Hurayra (R.A) for lying about the prophet Muhammad (PBUH).. and this claim is false and it has been refuted in detail here:

http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/defend_abuhurayrah.htm

Put this for you, just in case.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 10:37:30 PM »

Put this for you, just in case.

Sahit,

And you have information about Kaab el Akhbar.

I have find that. but they don't talk about the level of authenticity of every hadith...

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=4800

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 12:30:58 AM »
I have find that. but they don't talk about the level of authenticity of every hadith...

What hadith(s) do you want the level of authenticity for?

scusemyenglish

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 01:21:51 AM »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 05:54:06 PM »

scusemyenglish

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 07:25:20 PM »

Salam Aylikoum,

I have find this claims against Kaab here...

First page http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-1

second page http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-2

then http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-3

If you or someone know the level of authenticity of all claim...

Barak'Allah Ou fik

Found some interesting and weird stuff in this link:

http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-1

I'll look into it more inshallah

In fact I have not find convincing thing for refute this claims.

I search the brother "Moin" because He has likely refuted that.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Al Dukhan

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 11:14:33 PM »

Salam Aylikoum,

First page http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-1

second page http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-2

then http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-3

Barak'Allah Ou fik

http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-1

Brother "moin" can't access this site  coz he can be from India, its been banned here, not working from any browser  now, somehow iam managing to access site, but i doubt after sometime i can't access /visit this site !
May Allah have mercy  😐

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2016, 02:29:02 AM »
Think logically. The Qur'an acknowledges La ilaha ila Allah and Muhammadun Rasul Allaah are part of the testimony. 'Aliyun Waliuyullaah on the other hand is not ever mentioned anywhere in the Qur'an. A very crappy excuse for an article failing really to address the issue of shahadah in anyway.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2016, 01:58:48 PM »

Salam Aylikoum,

Barak'Allah Ou fik

Brother "moin" can't access this site  coz he can be from India, its been banned here, not working from any browser  now, somehow iam managing to access site, but i doubt after sometime i can't access /visit this site !
May Allah have mercy  😐

If someone can contact him outside this site.  (trough facebook or orthers for example)

it would be great.

Barak Allah ou fikoum.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Moin

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2016, 06:04:11 PM »
Basically there is no evidence against Kaab except that he narrates too much from Torah. It is not necessary that his description coincide with today's version of Torah. So to claim that Kaab was a liar just because what he narrates is not found in the old testament we have now, is totally incorrect.

As sahaba's opinion regarding him then some might have rejected his narrations from old books but that is only because they consider Old testament to be manipulated not because Kaab fabricates stories according to them.
This issue require a detailed research as there are many unreliable historical narrations against people like Kaab. I haven't written anything on it under my project on Shi'a Encyclopaedia. Insha Allah in future

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2016, 09:44:12 PM »
Basically there is no evidence against Kaab except that he narrates too much from Torah. It is not necessary that his description coincide with today's version of Torah. So to claim that Kaab was a liar just because what he narrates is not found in the old testament we have now, is totally incorrect.

As sahaba's opinion regarding him then some might have rejected his narrations from old books but that is only because they consider Old testament to be manipulated not because Kaab fabricates stories according to them.
This issue require a detailed research as there are many unreliable historical narrations against people like Kaab. I haven't written anything on it under my project on Shi'a Encyclopaedia. Insha Allah in future

its funny how the Rawafid always assume someone must be a liar. Really shows what a corrupt and perverted mindset they have regarding people and the world in general

scusemyenglish

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2016, 10:29:57 PM »

Saha,

In fact I kwow the point about Israiliates,
I know also, thanks to Farid, link between Kaab and Abou Hourayra.

But my question is mostly about the claims saying:

"Kaab has killed Omar"
"Kaab was with Othman and Mouawiya against Ali"
"He didn't like Ali"
" Ibn Abbas has said about him "he is a liar"
" And that Many studends didn't want take hadith from  Abdullah Ibn Amr al-Aas because of his link with Kaab..."

Phew  :D

For sum up they say that the creator of the tawhid sahih is Kaab. who was jew an a real monotheistic like current sunni.

In fact i have seen nothing convincing against that  :(
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 10:33:56 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 12:08:02 AM »
Insh'Allah if someone can check, That would be good

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2016, 09:57:02 AM »
Insh'Allah if someone can check, That would be good

Brother I am currently typing my reply or rebuttal to the false claims in this link:

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2016, 10:23:25 AM »
الحمدلله رب العالمين

Refuting www.al-islam.org's Article 'The Companions and the Jewish Influence Part 1': http://forum.twelvershia.net/hadith-rijal/refuting-al-islam-org's-article-'the-companions-and-the-jewish-influence-part-1'/