TwelverShia.net Forum

Need full response about shia objections on Bukhari

fgss

Need full response about shia objections on Bukhari
« on: July 08, 2016, 01:59:28 PM »
Assalam O Alaikum,

I am sure there must be a response on all the objections raised by shias on some narrations of Sahih Bukhari.

plz share with me pdf file of such response, if you have that.

Jazak Allah.
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

Farid

Re: Need full response about shia objections on Bukhari
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 02:41:52 PM »
Wa alaykum alsalam wa rahmatullah,

I am not aware of anything like that akhi.

taha taha

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 02:53:18 PM »
they reject the quran that we have and the sahabah we have.
so they are going to reject the sunnah books as well.
even a lot of deviated groups reject the sunnah books

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 12:47:18 AM »
Assalam O Alaikum,

I am sure there must be a response on all the objections raised by shias on some narrations of Sahih Bukhari.

plz share with me pdf file of such response, if you have that.

Jazak Allah.

Alhamdulillah Ahlus-Sunnah have answers for every single misconception about Islam or allegation made against it, send us all your allegations made against Sahih al-Bukhari privately and we'll help refute them insha'Allah.
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

ShiaMan

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 08:07:32 PM »
The Prophet was sent as a mercy to mankind. We do not believe in a limb-chopping, eye-gouging Prophet.

Narrated Anas:
The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.
Sahih al-Bukhari
Book 76, Hadith 9

Perhaps this is what ISIS and Taliban use to justify their violent behavior.

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 08:33:18 PM »
إِنَّمَا جَزَاءُ الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُوا أَوْ يُصَلَّبُوا أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ لَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
Sahih International
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Go ahead, mock this and show us your true colors towards Islam.

ShiaMan

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 09:41:25 PM »
إِنَّمَا جَزَاءُ الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُوا أَوْ يُصَلَّبُوا أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ لَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
Sahih International
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Go ahead, mock this and show us your true colors towards Islam.

errr, were those people causing corruption? Also opposite hands and feet and all limbs are different. What about eyes & iron-branding them?

Your true colors are that you would rather protect the sanctity of Bukhari than the Prophet.

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 10:10:28 PM »
were those people causing corruption?

Would you mind classifying this behaviour then?
Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels.

Also opposite hands and feet and all limbs are different.
You are clutching at straws now, where does it say limbs? Where does it say all?

What about eyes & iron-branding them?
Sure, just change your statement "The Prophet was sent as a mercy to mankind. We do not believe in a limb-chopping, eye-gouging Prophet." to "The Prophet was sent as a mercy to mankind. We believe in a limb-chopping but not in an eye-gouging Prophet." and you will be taken more seriously.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 10:13:35 PM by GreatChineseFall »

ShiaMan

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 12:04:55 AM »
were those people causing corruption?

Would you mind classifying this behaviour then?
Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels.

Also opposite hands and feet and all limbs are different.
You are clutching at straws now, where does it say limbs? Where does it say all?

What about eyes & iron-branding them?
Sure, just change your statement "The Prophet was sent as a mercy to mankind. We do not believe in a limb-chopping, eye-gouging Prophet." to "The Prophet was sent as a mercy to mankind. We believe in a limb-chopping but not in an eye-gouging Prophet." and you will be taken more seriously.

There you go with your selective reading and reasoning. The words in the ayah "يُحَارِبُونَ" or yarhiboona refers to war. Were these people at war with Allah and the Prophet? Were they creating corruption as in fitna?

Sure they killed the shepherd - the punishment of which is death, not maiming and eye-gouging.

Looks like your disdain for the Prophet still continues...

ShiaMan

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 12:28:35 AM »
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.
Sahih al-Bukhari
Book 67, Hadith 6

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 01:19:16 AM »
You are evading my questions, were they causing corruption or not? Where does it say limbs? Where does it say all?

There you go with your selective reading and reasoning. The words in the ayah "يُحَارِبُونَ" or yarhiboona refers to war. Were these people at war with Allah and the Prophet? Were they creating corruption as in fitna?

Sure they killed the shepherd - the punishment of which is death, not maiming and eye-gouging.

You are looking for a cop out, are you saying that in Jafari fiqh, that hands and feet are only cut off of warriors in a war? Al Kulayni mentions this incident, as a matter of fact the verse I quoted is according to the following narration in al Kafi actually revealed at this incident:

في الكافي محمد بن يحيى عن أحمد بن محمد عن محمد بن يحيى عن طلحة بن زيد قال، سمعت أبا عبد الله عليه السلام يقول: كان أبى عليه السلام يقول، ان للحرب حكمين إذا كانت الحرب قائمة لم تضع أو زارها ولم يثخن أهلها فكل أسير أخذ في تلك الحال فان الامام فيه بالخيار ان شاء ضرب عنقه وان شاء قطع يده ورجله من خلاف بغير حسم، وتركه يتشخط في دمه حتى يموت، وهو قول الله تعالى: انما جزاء الدين يحاربون الله ورسوله ويسعون في الأرض فسادا ان يقتلوا أو يصلبوا أو تقطع أيديهم وأرجلهم من خلاف أو ينفوا من الأرض ذلك لهم خزى في الدنيا ولهم في الآخرة عذاب عظيم الا ترى ان المخير الذي خيره الله الامام على شئ واحد وهو الكفر وليس هو على أشياء مختلفة، فقلت لأبي عبد الله صلوات الله عليه: قول الله تعالى، (أو ينفوا من الأرض)؟ قال: ذلك لطلب ان تطلبه الخيل حتى يهرب فان أخذته الخيل حكم عليه ببعض الاحكام التي وصفت لك والحديث طويل أخذنا منه موضع الحاجة

(It  has  been  narrated) from  Abu  Abdullah asws having said: ‘A group of sick people from the Clan of Zabba came to Rasool-Allah saww. So Rasool-Allah saww said to them: ‘Encamp near me saww,  so  when  you  get  better  I saww shall  send  you  all  upon  your way’. So they said, ‘Get us out of Al-Medina’. So  he saww sent  them  (some)  camels  as  charity,  and  they  used  to drink  from  their urine  and  eat  from  their  milk.So  when  they  were  cured  and  became  strong,  they killed  three  people  who  were  looking  after  the  camels.  (The  news  of)  that  reached Rasool-Allah saww, so he saww sent Ali asws towards them, and they were found to be in a valley, wandering around, not being able to get out from it, somewhere near Yemen. So he asws captivated them and came with them to Rasool-Allah saww. Thus this Verse was  Revealed [5:33] But  rather,  the Recompense of  those  who  wage  war against  Allah  and  His Rasool and  strive  to  make  mischief  in  the  land  is  only this,  that  they  should  be  murdered  or  crucified  or  their  hands  and  their  feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world. Thus Rasool-Allah saww chose the cutting, so he saww had their hands and their feet cut off on opposite sides’

Prediction: You will continue to ignore my questions and focus on the eye gouging to save face, try it and see where that gets you.

ShiaMan

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 01:43:24 AM »
You are evading my questions, were they causing corruption or not? Where does it say limbs? Where does it say all?

You are looking for a cop out, are you saying that in Jafari fiqh, that hands and feet are only cut off of warriors in a war? Al Kulayni mentions this incident, as a matter of fact the verse I quoted is according to the following narration in al Kafi actually revealed at this incident:

في الكافي محمد بن يحيى عن أحمد بن محمد عن محمد بن يحيى عن طلحة بن زيد قال، سمعت أبا عبد الله عليه السلام يقول: كان أبى عليه السلام يقول، ان للحرب حكمين إذا كانت الحرب قائمة لم تضع أو زارها ولم يثخن أهلها فكل أسير أخذ في تلك الحال فان الامام فيه بالخيار ان شاء ضرب عنقه وان شاء قطع يده ورجله من خلاف بغير حسم، وتركه يتشخط في دمه حتى يموت، وهو قول الله تعالى: انما جزاء الدين يحاربون الله ورسوله ويسعون في الأرض فسادا ان يقتلوا أو يصلبوا أو تقطع أيديهم وأرجلهم من خلاف أو ينفوا من الأرض ذلك لهم خزى في الدنيا ولهم في الآخرة عذاب عظيم الا ترى ان المخير الذي خيره الله الامام على شئ واحد وهو الكفر وليس هو على أشياء مختلفة، فقلت لأبي عبد الله صلوات الله عليه: قول الله تعالى، (أو ينفوا من الأرض)؟ قال: ذلك لطلب ان تطلبه الخيل حتى يهرب فان أخذته الخيل حكم عليه ببعض الاحكام التي وصفت لك والحديث طويل أخذنا منه موضع الحاجة

(It  has  been  narrated) from  Abu  Abdullah asws having said: ‘A group of sick people from the Clan of Zabba came to Rasool-Allah saww. So Rasool-Allah saww said to them: ‘Encamp near me saww,  so  when  you  get  better  I saww shall  send  you  all  upon  your way’. So they said, ‘Get us out of Al-Medina’. So  he saww sent  them  (some)  camels  as  charity,  and  they  used  to drink  from  their urine  and  eat  from  their  milk.So  when  they  were  cured  and  became  strong,  they killed  three  people  who  were  looking  after  the  camels.  (The  news  of)  that  reached Rasool-Allah saww, so he saww sent Ali asws towards them, and they were found to be in a valley, wandering around, not being able to get out from it, somewhere near Yemen. So he asws captivated them and came with them to Rasool-Allah saww. Thus this Verse was  Revealed [5:33] But  rather,  the Recompense of  those  who  wage  war against  Allah  and  His Rasool and  strive  to  make  mischief  in  the  land  is  only this,  that  they  should  be  murdered  or  crucified  or  their  hands  and  their  feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world. Thus Rasool-Allah saww chose the cutting, so he saww had their hands and their feet cut off on opposite sides’

Prediction: You will continue to ignore my questions and focus on the eye gouging to save face, try it and see where that gets you.

Wrong prediction. Limbs aka hands and legs. The Prophet allegedly cut them off when the ayah called for alternate; no mention of eyes. These people were not at war with the Prophet and hence this would not be applicable to them. Unless you can prove they were at war.

As for your question - were they causing corruption? No, they committed a crime but were not calling for others to do it or replicate their actions so they were not causing corruption. Furthermore, the ayah calls for whoever is at war with Allah and the Prophet so answer my question - were they at war with the Prophet?

ShiaMan

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 02:02:46 AM »
It is quite simple my dear Sunni brothers and sisters:

Either you believe in a Prophet who during the day cut off peoples hands and legs (not limbs), branded their eyes and left them to die of thirst AND who during the night went around sleeping with all his wives (did he do ghusl in between I wonder)

OR

Sahih Bukhari is not all that sahih after all.

It really is that simple.

muslim720

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2016, 05:10:40 AM »
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.
Sahih al-Bukhari
Book 67, Hadith 6

Would you care to tell us why the words "have sexual relations with" are in parenthesis?  They are in parenthesis because they are inserted into the narration.  The correct translation of the hadith should be, "Narrated Anas: The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives” (Bukhari ::Volume 7 :: Book 62 :: Hadith 6)".

What is wrong with a man visiting all of his wives?  Justice and equality (in polygamous society) necessitates that a man visits, and checks upon, all of his wives.  Visiting your wives does not mean you had sexual intercourse with them.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

ShiaMan

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2016, 05:29:45 AM »
Narrated Anas:
Sahih al-Bukhari
Book 67, Hadith 6

Would you care to tell us why the words "have sexual relations with" are in parenthesis?  They are in parenthesis because they are inserted into the narration.  The correct translation of the hadith should be, "Narrated Anas: The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives” (Bukhari ::Volume 7 :: Book 62 :: Hadith 6)".

What is wrong with a man visiting all of his wives?  Justice and equality (in polygamous society) necessitates that a man visits, and checks upon, all of his wives.  Visiting your wives does not mean you had sexual intercourse with them.

Good question. I didn't add it and I guarantee no shia did either but there it is.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2016, 05:33:27 AM »
Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-Hakam from Hisham ibn Salim who has said the following: “Abu ‘Abd Allah(as) said:.. At dawn Jibril descended with a dish of mashed meat and wheat from paradise and said, ‘O Muhammad, this is made for you by al-Hur al-‘In. You can eat it with Ali and his children; it is not proper that people other than you eat it.’ The Messenger of Allah, Ali, Fatimah, al-Hassan and al-Husayn ate it (the food that Jibril had brought from paradise) and it gave the Messenger of Allah the ability in matters of going to bed with his wives which was equal to that of forty men, thus he (the Messenger of Allah) could go to bed with all of his wives in one night if he so wanted.’”( Al-Kafi: H 10221, Ch. 190, h 41 ; Majlisi said: Sahih in Miraat ul Uqool 20/422)

We read in Al-Kafi

A number of our people have narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from ibn Khalid from his father or others from Sa‘d ibn s; from al-Hassan ibn Jahm who has said the following: “I once saw Abu al-Hassan(as) had used dye. I said, ‘I pray to Allah to keep my soul in service for your cause, I can see you have used dyes.’ He (the Imam) said, ‘Yes, readiness is of the matters that increases chastity of women and women neglect chastity because of their husband’s neglect of readiness.’ He (the Imam) then said, ‘Will you be happy to see her without readiness?’ I replied, ‘No, it does not make me happy.’ He (the Imam) said, ‘In the same way it will not make her happy to see you without readiness.’ He (the Imam) then said, ‘It is of the moral behavior of the prophets to maintain cleanliness, use perfumes, shave the hairs and going to bed with one’s wife very often.’ He (the Imam) then said, ‘Sulayman ibn Dawud(as) had one thousand women in one palace of whom three hundred were publicly known and seven hundred of them were secretly married. The Messenger of Allah(saw), had the ability equal to forty men of going to bed with his wives, he(the Messenger of Allah) had nine wives and moved among them every night and day.’”[Al Kafi: H 10230, Ch. 190, h 50]

We read in a tradition with a SAHIH chain from Imam Baqir(as) in Shia book Hayat-ul-Qaloob:

Imam Baqir(as) said: Prophet Sulayman(as) had a fort, having 1000 rooms made by Jinns for him, and in every room one of his wife used to live. From these 300 were his wives and 700 were concubines. Allah gave him the sexual strength of 40 men. He used to daily visit all of his women and used fulfill their desires.(Majlisi declared chain as Sahih, Hayat-ul-Qaloob vol 1, p. 644) .

muslim720

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2016, 05:39:12 AM »
Good question. I didn't add it and I guarantee no shia did either but there it is.

You know where the Shias got it from?  A non-Muslim source whose sole purpose is to defame the Prophet [saw].  And do you know where that source borrowed it from?  Some software which allegedly had these hadiths compiled.

Our transparency with our texts has a reason behind it.  We stand by our texts.  But I have yet to see one complete collection of Al-Kafi in English.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2016, 05:44:40 AM »
The Prophet was sent as a mercy to mankind. We do not believe in a limb-chopping, eye-gouging Prophet.

We know you don't believe in Prophet Muhammad(saws), but thanks for admitting this so openly. You might also not believe in the prophet, who chopped off the hands of thieves, are ordered the one who consumed alcohol to be lashed, etc, since it would go against your narrow minded and confided understandings.

ShiaMan

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2016, 06:20:29 AM »

We know you don't believe in Prophet Muhammad(saws), but thanks for admitting this so openly. You might also not believe in the prophet, who chopped off the hands of thieves, are ordered the one who consumed alcohol to be lashed, etc, since it would go against your narrow minded and confided understandings.
OMG, you got me.

Appropriate punishment for the crime behooves the Prophet. Limb-chopping, eye-branding followed by killing by thirst does not AND then going around sleeping with all 9 wives in the same night.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2016, 06:49:54 AM »

OMG, you got me.

Appropriate punishment for the crime behooves the Prophet. Limb-chopping, eye-branding followed by killing by thirst does not
So Mr. Ignorant. Care to research a bit, before making absurd claims about Prophet(saws). The reason why the Prophet applied such a brutal punishment to those Bedouins was because the Prophet found out that those Bedouins did the same exact thing to the shepherd. It was an appropriate punishment. FOr details refer this article:
http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/counter_rebuttal_to_people_of_ukl.htm

AND then going around sleeping with all 9 wives in the same night.
Gifts for ignorant propagandists like you.

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-Hakam from Hisham ibn Salim who has said the following: “Abu ‘Abd Allah(as) said:.. At dawn Jibril descended with a dish of mashed meat and wheat from paradise and said, ‘O Muhammad, this is made for you by al-Hur al-‘In. You can eat it with Ali and his children; it is not proper that people other than you eat it.’ The Messenger of Allah, Ali, Fatimah, al-Hassan and al-Husayn ate it (the food that Jibril had brought from paradise) and it gave the Messenger of Allah the ability in matters of going to bed with his wives which was equal to that of forty men, thus he (the Messenger of Allah) could go to bed with all of his wives in one night if he so wanted.’”( Al-Kafi: H 10221, Ch. 190, h 41 ; Majlisi said: Sahih in Miraat ul Uqool 20/422)

We read in Al-Kafi

A number of our people have narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from ibn Khalid from his father or others from Sa‘d ibn s; from al-Hassan ibn Jahm who has said the following: “I once saw Abu al-Hassan(as) had used dye. I said, ‘I pray to Allah to keep my soul in service for your cause, I can see you have used dyes.’ He (the Imam) said, ‘Yes, readiness is of the matters that increases chastity of women and women neglect chastity because of their husband’s neglect of readiness.’ He (the Imam) then said, ‘Will you be happy to see her without readiness?’ I replied, ‘No, it does not make me happy.’ He (the Imam) said, ‘In the same way it will not make her happy to see you without readiness.’ He (the Imam) then said, ‘It is of the moral behavior of the prophets to maintain cleanliness, use perfumes, shave the hairs and going to bed with one’s wife very often.’ He (the Imam) then said, ‘Sulayman ibn Dawud(as) had one thousand women in one palace of whom three hundred were publicly known and seven hundred of them were secretly married. The Messenger of Allah(saw), had the ability equal to forty men of going to bed with his wives, he(the Messenger of Allah) had nine wives and moved among them every night and day.’”[Al Kafi: H 10230, Ch. 190, h 50]

We read in a tradition with a SAHIH chain from Imam Baqir(as) in Shia book Hayat-ul-Qaloob:

Imam Baqir(as) said: Prophet Sulayman(as) had a fort, having 1000 rooms made by Jinns for him, and in every room one of his wife used to live. From these 300 were his wives and 700 were concubines. Allah gave him the sexual strength of 40 men. He used to daily visit all of his women and used fulfill their desires.(Majlisi declared chain as Sahih, Hayat-ul-Qaloob vol 1, p. 644) .