TwelverShia.net Forum

On Rafidah Rijal being liars

taha taha

On Rafidah Rijal being liars
« on: June 25, 2016, 12:47:36 PM »
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The scholars are agreed, on the basis of reports and chains of narrators, that the Raafidah (the Shi’ah) are the most mendacious of groups and that the lies among them are ancient. Hence the imams defined them as being distinguished by the fact that they are liars.

Imam Maalik was asked about the Raafidah and he said: Do not talk to them and do not narrate from them, because they tell lies.

Imam al-Shaafa’i said: I have never seen anyone who bears false witness more than the Raafidis.

Yazeed ibn Haroon said: You can narrate from any man of innovation (bid’ah), provided that he is not active in calling others to his innovation, except al-Raafidah, because they are liars.

Shareek al-Qaadi said: Acquire knowledge from everyone you meet except the Raafidah, for they fabricate hadeeth and take that as their religion.

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: On Rafidah Rijal being liars
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 05:04:31 AM »
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The scholars are agreed, on the basis of reports and chains of narrators, that the Raafidah (the Shi’ah) are the most mendacious of groups and that the lies among them are ancient. Hence the imams defined them as being distinguished by the fact that they are liars.

Imam Maalik was asked about the Raafidah and he said: Do not talk to them and do not narrate from them, because they tell lies.

Imam al-Shaafa’i said: I have never seen anyone who bears false witness more than the Raafidis.

Yazeed ibn Haroon said: You can narrate from any man of innovation (bid’ah), provided that he is not active in calling others to his innovation, except al-Raafidah, because they are liars.

Shareek al-Qaadi said: Acquire knowledge from everyone you meet except the Raafidah, for they fabricate hadeeth and take that as their religion.

Jazakallah khair, is there an English translation of the great book Minhaaj al-Sunnah?
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.