TwelverShia.net Forum

Reasons for fabricating books

Hani

Reasons for fabricating books
« on: November 27, 2017, 02:26:59 AM »
al-Salamu `Alaykum,

The Imami sect and the Shia are known for their fabrications and lack of care for their sources of tradition. Below I will mention three books fabricated in three different time periods, please do try to take a guess as to why each book was written:

-Kitab Sulaym bin Qays.

-Kifayat-ul-Athar lil-Khazzaz al-Qummi.

-Al-Ihtijaj lil-Tabrasi.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Abu Muhammad

Re: Reasons for fabricating books
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 06:40:47 AM »
al-Salamu `Alaykum,

The Imami sect and the Shia are known for their fabrications and lack of care for their sources of tradition. Below I will mention three books fabricated in three different time periods, please do try to take a guess as to why each book was written:

-Kitab Sulaym bin Qays.

-Kifayat-ul-Athar lil-Khazzaz al-Qummi.

-Al-Ihtijaj lil-Tabrasi.

Wa'alakumussalam wa rahmatullah,

I'll give a guess for Kifayat-ul-Athar lil-Khazzaz al-Qummi.

As indicated in the preface of the book, some Shias were influnced by arguments of their opponents and came to think that there were no ahadiths of Prophet (saw) regarding the imamate of the Imams transmitted by Sahabas as well as his Ahl al-Bayt.

Indeed there were no such ahadith to be found. And that's motivate him to fabricate such ahadith as a reply.

Rationalist

Re: Reasons for fabricating books
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 08:34:16 AM »

-Kitab Sulaym bin Qays.

Lack of narrations on the 12 Imams being mentioned so this book was inserted into their aqeeda.